/who/ - Doctor Who General

Jowdeh edition

Previously, on Doctor Who General:

Other urls found in this thread:

doctorwho.tv/whats-new/article/steven-moffat-on-thirteenth-doctor-jodie-whittaker-put-a-smile-on-my-face-immediately
twitter.com/Lawrence_Miles/status/940737203306713088
twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/940751968083107841
gov.uk/make-a-freedom-of-information-request
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/User:Lymerence
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Lymerence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wememba himw?

this is the thread where it all kicks off.

god speed /who/, see ya on the 22nd

I'm going home mate.

doctor who regenerates shh spoilers

nth for Jodie.

who /excited for xmas special/ here

wtf BBC this is a kids show

>doctorwho.tv/whats-new/article/steven-moffat-on-thirteenth-doctor-jodie-whittaker-put-a-smile-on-my-face-immediately

Excerpts from the Moff interview in this month's DWM. Although the quote may be taken out of context, it's interesting that he says that Jodie's first scenes are "slightly strange." It's great that she's apparently immediately very funny. I'm so fucking hype.

that's just pathetic what the fuck

women who show tits for cash like this should be stoned

not even joking
not even mudslime
not even incel
married 5+ years, 6 figure income, advanced degrees

So you just retard, you tryna' say that's the case?

I'm hype for TUaT.

Want to be a part of /who/ secret santa? Here's how!

Step 1: Set up an amazon account

Step 2: If you don't want people to know your full name go to My Account > Personalization >Your public Profile to change your name to something less tracky.

Step 3: Make a public wish list of stuff you want
Also make sure you add an address or your not getting shit. Go to List Actions > Update List Profiles. Enable 3rd party to get things from amazon sellers(and save a nice gifter a few bucks) For added safety, choose items fulfilled by amazon to avoid possible sharing of your personal address!

Step 4: You post your list with everybody elses

Step 5:???

Step 6: Profit!

Don't worry if you can't gift back, that's not what this is about.
Would like everyone who participates to receive a gift, so if you see a ** next to someone's list, move onto the next one that hasn't received a gift.

Gift Givers, please reply with the list you
purchased for so it can be noted. Also change the URL to smile.amazon.com so a portion of the sale will be passed on to the charity of your choice!

17514VADVEQIM**
DGXY4RJPSQWB**
2CG83V99TQ9RD
OFSL0NT2DR5U**
2IZSELC8RIKC9**
1ICTY5EYJA536
2HR8QCNPF2EJV
2869K8NQWTDYU**
3PAIZYX4T3S3W -Amazon . co . uk
1MXNH09BNBX5 -Amazon . co . uk
2IZ3HNTFTN5L1 -Amazon . co . uk
3CAH1CFP6G2EL**
2YB70I6MMXBS3**
323YTTMPJ785K
262G3I4KG1F45
2MQZUPOL0CKTX-Amazon . co . uk
2HYIJO0I43LA7-Neo
1G2S444Y78RO5-Amazon . co . uk
user requests a the Radical Doctor Lym requests Jess art. ?
user requests art of a Ironside trying to make tea. ?
Post your lists!
Don't want a physical gift? Make a request for OC arts, Vocaroo holiday greeting, or something else maybe? Perhaps someone will fulfill your request!
Merry /who/mas!
Will add them to the copy pasta for the next thread.

Cringe

I know right user? Over these last few days I've been doing a casual rewatch of some of Capaldi's greatest hits, and I never thought I'd say this but I'm feeling extremely ready for there to not be any spoilers in this thread

"Fuckin modern-day nerds. Didn't struggle the way I struggled by mailing letters and going to fairs!"
If there was any more proof that Lawrence Miles devolved into a somehow more unlikable Harlan Ellison.
twitter.com/Lawrence_Miles/status/940737203306713088

>balding manbaby who dropped Who before the Capaldi era complaining about "true geeks"
Kek

Would /who/ want Who to have an episode about Protestant America?

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/940751968083107841
How does this "freedom of information" thing work?
Is this request as retarded as it sounds?

I think they're beginning to act insane.

>beginning

I just woke up from a dream. Capal and a brown companion came up a lift to a 1920s style office to find Toby Jones waiting for him. He began to start saying things to people that were clearly incorrect, but the more people denied what he said, the more they faded away into nothing. So, they had to agree. And so it was true. If he said your name was Robert, but it was actually Mark. Sorry, you're Robert now. If he called someone a spaz, they were a spaz. If he said the only love they got was from a window shop dummy, then it was true. He started fucking with the Doctor and his companion and Capal started getting more and more pissed, almost to the point of violence.

Then I woke up. Would it be a kino story, /who/?

I had a dream I was tied to a chair and was edged for ten minutes by a cute girl with just her mouth.

An Asian episode would be nice.

so when did /who/ become a cancerous tripfag friend simulator?

I'm always happy to get a new setting for a past episode.

That would be a very kino ep.

gov.uk/make-a-freedom-of-information-request

In the UK, individuals, groups and other entities are able to formally request information from public sector and state-owned organisations, including the central government and local authorities. It's usually used to obtain politically and socially sensitive information, e.g. impact assessments that outline the effects of funding cuts to policing. Filing a FoI request for something as trivial as Doctor Who filming is more than a little daft.

/who/ is so much better without the tripcunts. I hope they don't come back.

2013? just as smith departed and was replaced by cuckaldi. sounds about right. cancerous fanbase for a cancerous show

nigger

The Trips are literally the best part of /who/.
The only bad thing are the retards like you that obsess over them.

>cancerous fanbase for a cancerous show
Why are you on /who/ then?

>implying the smith era fanbase wasn't the most cancerous of all
I love Smith but you know it to be true

boardies OUT

i'm pretty sure that in the sight of the giant tumor that this show is, i'm really not your main problem

>implying lymerence is anything more than a delusional retarded degenerate

Back to your capeshit, Pajeet.

>complaining about trips when almost all of them just left
Fuck off boardie

Any trip that contributes to the general by making OC and editing the wiki gets a pass

talk to delusional retards that watch fantasy magic space shows like yourself. oh, did I mention that this show is shockingly bad?

I thought you'd left, Lymerence. Go fuck yourself and wank over that fat goth slitheen.

Do you say that as a fan

>watch fantasy magic space show
Why are you on Sup Forums then? Those are usually the most "discussed" shows here.

>implying d*ctor who isn't the biggest, tumblrest and most obnoxious capeshit that there is
this kind of retardation is expected of the d*ctor who fan

Is this page correct, /who/?

oh it's you again

It'll do.

>Lymerence

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

I bet the spacker put himself there.

Oh for fuck sake anons. Bitching about trips again? You are actually retarded if you think this of all things is contributing to /who/.

this guy gets it. hello! how have you been? I hope that the pool of drool that you've made around yourself in anticipation of your soyboy fantasies coming true through a female d*ctor isn't too much of a problem.
god i hate you all so much

>d*ctor
for what reason?

Yawn. I thought you took our advice and found friends, but it seems they abandoned you and now you're stuck here again. Go on, say something about "autists" or "redditors" or "tumblr", you fucking parrot. Or reminding us how D*ctor Who is shockingly bad. It's just sad at this point. Hope next year treats you better.

Is this page accurate, /who/?

Lymerence is gone now. You don't have to pretend to like him anymore so you don't hurt his cuckold feelings.

if you don't need to be reminded that the show you worship as the word of god is a pile of shit, then my work here is done

Hey there's a tripfag called lymerence and he's an autistic retard who's in love with some girl from a fan film. Can you tell everyone what you think of him?

I'd like to fuck Jess while he watches.

>this deflection
Nobody watches this shit show anymore, and I say that as a fan. You however haven't stopped eating from Snyder's trough, have you, Pajeet?

Beautiful

I love him as much as i love any d*ctor who fan; sounds like he fits right in on this cancerous virtual subreddit

You only remind me that you're obsessed with people obsessed with a wacky British show, and that you have no life of your own that doesn't involve drinking your own tears. The most low-functioning autist has more charm than you. The most genderfluid tumblr has a bigger circle of friends than you. You may sit there and continue shitposting, but you know deep down that your life is not going the way you wished it would be.

Fuck, that would be incredible to see his retarded fucking face cry at it. She wouldn't even like him anyway because he's an ugly half brained piece of subhuman filth.

>not nate
Update this

oh, come on, a free therapist? when did this shit go from autistic screeching to actual cock enthusiasts telling me how to sort my life out? Now this is some rick and morty shit right there. Sorry, i'm just not intelligent enough to see this. You're on a whole other plane of existence than I am, sir.

Fuck off, you're literally the only person who can even tolerate him

Thanks, mate. Sorry to use /who/ as a dream journal, but I knew I'd forget it if I didn't write it down ASAP. I'm sure I already lost some details as I was writing it.

Maybe I'll develop it for Shit Trips 3 if none of my failed work for 2 bears any fruit.

No, he's much much worse than any other. Tell him how much you fucking despise his cuckold guts and I'll screencap it and spam it whenever he posts.

DO I WANT TO FUCK MY SISTER FREUD

you really would betray the best of your virtual (and irl) friends? now you're not very good at the whole 'hive mind' thing, are you now?

Miss the trips yet?

Great thread, guys.

>this is abstain /who/

i wish i was staying

All of them except for Cuckerence. He can go jump off a cliff.

Has anyone ever thought to tell Lymerence that he'll get to be with that goth cunt for real if he jumps in front of a train? It's the perfect gateway for him to be with her forever.

Thoughts on my wife?

bad plastic surgery, fake tits, fashion sense of a furry
average d*ctor who fan's wet dream

Wow, that sounds like a great idea. Someone who has his contact details, tell him that and if he's not back by Christmas we'll know we've been successful.

Fucking based.

That would be incredible.

I like that because it makes both sides happy. We don't have to put up with him anymore, and he gets to be with her forever.

Samefag. Lym's not my favorite trip either, but this is embarrassing.

Fuck off lymerence.

>no doctor mommy to laugh at your jokes

>implying lymerence isn't an embarrassment to /who/

is this how i become a gay man?
Or is just watching d*ctor who enough?

Go on his wiki page and say that shit to his face you samefagging retard

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/User:Lymerence
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Lymerence

Christ, if this is tripless /who/, I'm probably going leave too. You all are cancer.

>implying lymerence isn't just as much cancer

I've been banned.

>posts one minute apart
What did he mean by this?

>I've been banned.
Gosh. Perhaps this should tell us something about how valued you are as a contributor.

I guess a lot of people just dislike l*merence.

If lym is cancer, then you are malignant. Trip obsessed cunts like you ruin this thread every time you crop up. Learn to filter.

Yeah, that's definitely it. This is a sign he should stay away and not come back.

>doesn't even understand the evidence he's left of his own samefagging
I propose we make up some sort of insulting name for you. Anyone got any suggestions

>posting 3 minutes apart
At least change your style of writing. This is laughable.

I'll just take it as a symbol of pride.

I don't want to filter. I find it funny seeing how increasingly retarded he gets with each post.

>I'll just take it as a symbol of pride.
That's immaterial, people will soon stop attempting to enter conversations with you when they can just spam a silly name (e.g. "mongo") whenever you crop up.