Wooo you go girl! girl power! get em sista!

wooo you go girl! girl power! get em sista!

YAAAAS QUEEEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gOoBB_BxRM
busyteacher.org/classroom_activities-reading-worksheets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so bowervul and deeb

women are simply inferior to us and should remain in the kitchen where they belong!

Whoever wrote this thought "Oh yes, this is so badass, people will ove it"

Yeah I feel like I just wasted 10 hours of my life watching a bad show made for women

It's disgustin that these woman empowerment propaganda shows are present today while the white man is being genocided

>This but unironically Famalam

Who hurt you?

>10 hours
Why didn't you stop after 8 or so? It's almost like there is nothing in your life.

Can somebody summarize this shit and tell me why people rather watch it instead of Brazil, Reality Show (2012) or 1984 (Eurythmics-only soundtrack version)?

Why can't you watch them all?

Top 10 Ways The Handmaids Tale Destroys The Patriarchy And It's Kind Of Awesome

Women obviously

why does every man in the show want to fug this uggo?

Women are the most valuable people on the planet so they're treated the worst. Children of Men for tumblr feminists with a rape fantasy.

It's a cheesy line, but is it really anything to get upset over? You people have become too sensitive. I can't stand that hideous fuckface of an actress in the main role but I truly don't see what's wrong with a female protagonist saying this. Not everyone is fucking Daenerys tier.

wmoen simply stink out of their buttholes much worse compared to the white man. We shuld have never given them rights, see how the white world is destroyed now

misogyny is the default state for men
lrn 2 benis

Because the whole show is like that.

Like what?

It's really not and you know that. The flashback of the Chad-Fascist takeover is Sup Forumss wet dream and this is what triggers our beloved nazis so much.

Stop watching it then

this kind of obnoxious, self-congratulatory and self-aggrandising tripe should be ridiculed whenever it rears its ugly head. it's embarrassing

Please gib episodes and maybe time-codes for the flashback scenes. Hope this makes for a good shortfilm.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gOoBB_BxRM

Go to bed Netflix.

I already watched it all

A progressive third wave feminist's story, complete with their idea of the archetype of evil and girls beating them *all* *by* *themselves* because they're *SO* strong!

The main characters are lesbians, miscegenators, and adulturers, and it is portrayed as if those are expressions of freedom and that the only thing immoral in relation to them is the ability to be free to do those things being taken away.

That's funny as balls

Holy shit Peggy looks like THAT??

you're either a soyboy or woman - they're becoming increasingly more difficult to tell apart

You might want to reflect a bit on why you're this emotionally invested in it

> beating them *all* *by* *themselves*
Confirmed for not having watched the show. Also you are true pollack and need go kys asap senpai.

Because it has a lot of themes and elements of modern society crammed into it that I dislike, and it is not intelligent at all. At least if it were believable I might enjoy it.

I just finished watching it. Most of the "resistance" is women, and apart from the weird sub-plots most of the scenes of resistance is literally "yaaas queeen"

Do you just call anyone that doesn't eat up all the progressive talking points "LOL DRUMPFKIN FROM Sup Forums"

I'm Australian and I don't go to Sup Forums

this but unironically
this but unironically
cuck
cuck
cuck

>I'm Australian

I'm not gonna read all that shit. I'm only curious why are you salty over a fucking screencap from a rather unpopular show that you will never ever watch.

peggy aged like shit

Don master race!

MAGA

FUKKEN SAVED

why do they keep hiring this grotesque? I don't understand why they would choose to put someone so visually unappealing in so many prominent rules.

I haven't watched this pleb shit she's in, but is her character meant to evoke repulsion in the audience?

wait so it only took a couple of years to brainwash the murrica, the very country that was so proud of muh freedom meme, into a Muslim state?
what kind of world building is that.

She reminds me of gollum from rotk

>people itt are unironically defending the show
What's wrong with you?

She's actually supposed to be a strong, intelligent, seductive women of desire to quite a few men.

How useful would an all female army be?

women

Yeah and for every person in the show there is ten fully armed guards, and the entire country is constantly on lockdown with checkpoints everywhere 24/7. Really believable!

The main target audiences are butthurt women so you can't cast some cute girl, that will trigger them even more.
It's like you don't make fascist movie but with black nationalist

Mate, they almost elected a pedophle in Alabama because the GOP wants to pass a donors-relieve-act. Murrica is fucked. Also in the show there is some virus going around turning women fertile (or sth). So only very few can bear children and the new state is centered around these women procreating with the elite. I think it's also set in like 2040 or so.

yeah the show's alright but it's pretty absurd with how quickly they show america falling into sharia law

Depends who they're fighting and what they're using.

>into a Muslim state?
Umm, excuse me male, but it turned into a Christian state because as we all know Christians are more dangerous than Muslims.

I'm not defending it, but I'm a sucker for alternate reality, dystopian stories, the acting is very good and so is the soundtrack - all of it makes watching this a really enjoyable experience. If you can't get over the fact that it's just a TV show that requires some suspension of disbelief and not a real life, maybe you should just neck yourself.

>pedophle
I though the youngest person he allegedly interacted with was 16. Did the media change the meaning of this word too?

Last time I remember Christians don't throw rocks at people as punishment.
I'm not sure the drowning and burning at stake are historical meme or not but that sound more like Christian to me

Women ruin movies with their insecurities.

Go to bed Milo. Also the youngest was 14. When he was 32.

>im a sucker for a specific thing so I watch literal shit and if you don't like said shit you should die
This show is just for you, milady

I saw a commercial for some show on lifetime and saw a hispanic women saying YAAS QUEEN to some fat black woman. I didn't realize this shitty black twitter meme entered real life.

I don't know, to archive that goal in such a short amount of time, the suppose religious zealots have to burn half of the country I think. Or was it what they do?

It's kinda creepy women constantly put their rape and slavery fantasies on TV and the cinema.

>who they're fighting
the opposite army made of evil white man arm with guns
>what they're using
pebbles

Oh. Would you please put up a definition of pedophile for me, or have you already decided he is one regardless of facts?

>the suppose religious zealots have to burn half of the country I think
Well, no. I mean study the rise of fascism. In most cases the majority of people doesn't want to get involved. So small groups can install working dictatorships pretty fast.

Christians are infinetely worse than muslims, though.
A christian theocracy is a very real danger and the show is trying to warn us.

Do you speak English?

Quality post. Please collect your 4D chess board at the usual place.

busyteacher.org/classroom_activities-reading-worksheets/
Have fun.

lol
Oh. I just asked for a definition of the word. Why won't you provide it?

I don't get why moralfags that come to this site.

>oh shit he got me
>better throw internet links at him
Yawn

I had to watch the first episode for a class and almost couldn't bear it. 'Subtle' is the last word I would use to describe this show.

>paedophile
>ˈpiːdə(ʊ)fʌJl/
>noun: pedophile
>a person who is sexually attracted to children.
>14 year olds are not children in the mind of this polster

Very interesting, I can usually tell if a comment is made by a man or a woman, but not consciously, I can't break it down like his guy does. (Not saying his idea is right, just saying I do the same thing, but unconsciously, essentially I don't know why I can tell.)

>being this much of a triggered redditor
Wrong website, snowflake. Plebbit is 2 tabs to the left.

amen to that, brother

>14 year olds are children
Only in Amurica liol

>going on reddit
unironically KYS

DELET

Nope, a 14 year old is not a child, it's a teenager.
The term pedophilia only applies to those under 13. There's another word for teenagers.

It's funny because the first thing the women rebels are gonna do is find some thirsty beta orbiters who "sympathize" with their cause and send them to die.

>a literal YASSSS QUEEN tier show
Also the scene is terribly shot.

And a child is someone whom hasn't reached puberty. The word you're looking for is hebephilia.

>Pedophilia, also spelled paedophilia, also called pedophilic disorder, psychosexual disorder, generally affecting adults, characterized by sexual fantasies about or attempts to engage in sexual acts with a prepubescent child of the same or opposite sex.
>prepubescent: relating to or in the period preceding puberty
Milo please. Stop making shit up or believing Sup Forums. He's a pedophile and he lost. Sorry for you (you). Pic related.

Unironically using a pop-song and barely 3 minutes long

This has to be a parody, I can't even right now...

14 isn't prepubescent you absolute fucking retard.

A child is someone who hasn't finished puberty.

I don't vote. But between voting for an alleged pedo a democrat I would still vote for the pedo. Democrats will always cause the most damage to the fabric of society.

>prepubescent: relating to or in the period preceding puberty

People are prebubescent until 15 years old? What? Where?

Is this the level of your reading comprehension?

"Child" in human society is a legal term as opposed to a physiological one.

Females don't finish puberty until 22, and males don't finish until 30. (This is when the brain is fully developed.) So you're wrong.

>so damn salty

>Country ruled through fundamental religious extremism and its rule brutally enforced through a secret Gestapo police force isn't subtle enough for me!

>he literally has dozens of pictures of trump voters in his computer so he can strawman people he disagree with
That's some tumblr tier stuff. My sides are gone at your utter butthurt.

>>A child is someone who hasn't finished puberty.

Is that just a personal belief?

Can someone link me to the original thread? This is gotta be a troll

Disgusted blue-eyed Jewish rat.

It has to be considering a lot of people underestimate how old actual maturity is.