Can we have a general thread about comics that aren't big 2?

Can we have a general thread about comics that aren't big 2?

I really liked The Wrenchies. Ordering myself a copy as I don't remember the ending.

Also, a big part of why I started this thread was I forgot the name of some comics I really liked that I'm trying to find. Will describe in the next post.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wk6IB_Kgl4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay so the first one I'm looking for, I remember Dan Dashly storytimed back around Halloween. I think there were three parts to it and each part was a Halloween night following the same group of kids trying to trick or treat while some sort of apocalypse was going on. The main kid wore a skull mask, his little sister was sadistic, and there was "devilkid" that was probably actually from hell.

Next comic I'm looking for I thought was called Prudence or something but I guess I was wrong. Blonde chick on the cover. About time travel and love. Main character is the girl on the cover's lover who is constantly trying to fix everything through time travel but fucks up a few times. Don't remember how it ended.

Plz help guys I want to find these.

I'll also post about how everyone should read Herbert and Kerascoet's stuff.
Beauty and Beautiful Darkness were amazing. Currently reading through Miss Don't Touch Me.

>Okay so the first one I'm looking for, I remember Dan Dashly storytimed back around Halloween. I think there were three parts to it and each part was a Halloween night following the same group of kids trying to trick or treat while some sort of apocalypse was going on. The main kid wore a skull mask, his little sister was sadistic, and there was "devilkid" that was probably actually from hell.
I love Halloween.

What is Wrenchies about? Looks interesting

Fucking thank you.
Wrenchies was about (bear with me it's been awhile) some pathetic fat kid stumbling into an alternate dimension populated mostly by children and monsters. It follows the Wrenchies (a gang of kids), the fat kid, and a mad scientist in a robot body banding together to save the world or something.

Pic related.

I love "indie" comics. Jason's Low Moon is one of the few comics I've bought. We need more threads about not capeshit in Sup Forums, too bad they don't tend to flourish.
I thought it was something more straight forward, your picture in OP captured my attention but it doesn't look like my thing.

>We need more threads about not capeshit in Sup Forums
Completely agreed.

I'm re-reading Rabbi's Cat, i really like Sfar comics.

Looks interesting. What's it about?

Is mainly a Slice-of-Life comic about the cat of a rabbi in i think Algeria.
They also made into a movie, which was okay:
youtube.com/watch?v=wk6IB_Kgl4E

I loved both Beauty and Beautiful Darkness, even if the later was really fucked up, read both of them on Sup Forums, should read Miss Don't touch me some of this days.

I like Ware's stuff

Been reading No Mercy, an issue i have with many survival mangas is that they are incredibly edgy and cringe worthy, this comic has the opposite issue all just toothless and boring.

Global Frequency was amazing.

I just reformatted so I don't have any panels. Just take my word for it.

Don't think I'm familiar with Ware. Examples?
Miss Don't Touch Me has been the same quality as their other stuff so far. Loving it.
Figured out what that other comic was called finally. pic related

>Global Frequency
I've been meaning to read that for awhile now. I liked Supergod quite a lot.

Jimmy Corrigan, Building Stories

Non big 2?

Reccently I found Action Lab Comics.
They got comics based on the Puppet Master horror movies. Pretty good.
Also reading I, Mage a good comic with a D&D type setting and Infinite Seven, which has a nice premise, but right now is just a pile of 80s action movie references. Hoping it will get better.

I fell in love with this.

Did anyone on Sup Forums find it as enjoyable a slice of life as I did?

I had never of it, but it actually sounds interesting, any way of reading it online/download it?

Not sure, I read it at my city's library.

Its getting a wider print so you could check bookstores for it if you know they have an indie comics section.