Of course jews dont control hollyw-

>Of course jews dont control hollyw-

WHITE GENOCIDE IN 15 MINUTES PASS IT ON

ok what's wrong with this. Miles Morales has been an established character for years and this movie is about a plurality of spider men

>for years
Guess that makes it ok! I mean, nobody could have seen this coming when he was created.

In 2011 Sup Forums was a funnier place

>I've been here for 10 years now
I hate you all

>le 56% face

That Spiderman would eventually get a movie?
No, no one.

It's not like they turned Peter Parker black. Miles has been in the comics for a decade

why are you posting the edited one lol

Wow! Good television & film post, OP. You truly opened my (((eyes))) and /redpill/ed me. Praise Kek. Heil Trump! Hella epick! XDd

Jews control Hollywood by putting an established comic book character into a comic book movie! Based OP! Shadilay, my friends!

This film actually looks great, though.

Please stop consuming soy.

niggers are so ugly

why the shitty claymotion animation style?

oh no! that nigger stole spider-man's costume

Watch the trailer. It's not claymation.

> For years
Really? He was not even there 10 years ago. Even Deadpool, one of the more famous "recent" addition comes from the beginning of the 90's.
Miles Morales is a blank character : no personality, no originality, just boring. He is just Spiderman... But black.

I also voted for Donald Trump, my fellow Sup Forumsbro! Can't wait to make libtards butthurt today

>soyfagging this hard

claymation style, not actual claymation. It's animated and textured that way for whatever reason

>time for a female Thor movie
>black female iron man movie
I cant wait

>tfw in 2045 the government starts telling people to kill themselves to make way for more refugees and people like you actually do it

>no arguements

Niggas been around for like 8 years,if your gonna make a non Peter spider man movie its either him,a spic or a chick and hes got the teen appeal factor

eh. I'd prefer a Kamala Khan animated movie.
She's more like Spider-man than Miles.

Niggers ruin everything, hows that for an argument?

>Nigga
Nigger*

Epic post my brother in arms. Soy consumption is a danger to white men around the globe and it needs to be stopped. These numales, bugmen, soyboys...we need to destroy the Marxist agenda before it conquers our entire race. Praise Kek.

Stay mad soyboy.

How does this ruin anything,if you dont wanna see it you dont have to,petes still the amin guy in the films and cartoons,if they insist on getting virtue points might as well get them in inconsequential films

hi r*ddit!

>tfw milk contains more oestrogen than soy

look at the elaborate measures he's going to. might be time to get your benis into bagina, kiddo

>The soyboy is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a liberal, memer, SJW, faggot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him soyboy and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Every. Time.

What the fuck? I'm agreeing with you faggots. The left needs to be purged. Sounds like we've got some cucks in here.

>there's only one spider-man
It's like you're just a bunch of Sup Forums retarded man children who don't don't actually know and read co-
Oh wait, of course you are.

Drinking milk and not getting sick should be a test for all foreigners entering the country.

>it's another Sup Forums race bait thread

>no silk
Into the trash

Back then I first though Parker had become black, but since it's a different character, eh, it's sort of fine. It would be completely fine if he had his own original alter ego though.

lol okay you got a small chuckle, 5/10 this time

I forgot she even existed desu, she's qt but her plot was trash, at least when I stopped reading a year ago.
I'll take Gwen

Paranoid racism by Sup Forumstards

no? somerthing's wrong with your eyes, user

Silk was just a terrible terrible concept all around.

>blacks are upstanding and contributing members of society

Reddit front page wants you back, go

FUC-KING E-PIC

T.nigger

I habeeb it

>no silk
Thank god, now I hope we didn't have Miles too, those characters are cancer.

>the absolute fucking state of Sup Forumsedditors

soyposter pls go

Hecka frickin epic. Are you, dare I say, a based kekistani?

At least they are more a part of functioning part of society than the NEET autists around here.

I rather watch a film about Miles Morales instead of that faggot Tom Holland trying to act straight.

>rap music starts playing