Punisher renewed for season 2

>Punisher renewed for season 2
deadline.com/2017/12/the-punisher-renewed-season-2-netflix-1202225470/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdrXdFY0nMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ruins your tv show

but she was cute

What was the point of this character again? I'm on episode 8 or something like that.

She was hot as fuck

> gets shot in the head
> survives

Strong female cop in 2017.

Wasted every scene she was in

Legitimately found her uncanny. In the scene in pic related it actually made me jump for a moment because she looks like an alien that thought "YES, THIS IS THE OPTIMAL FORM OF THESE BROWN SKINNED HUGH-MONS! I AM BEAUTIFUL!"
Why would they pick her? If they needed a minority wom-cop for Girl Powerâ„¢ they could have chosen any other actual human being.

How can he be punisher? He is manlet.

*rubs head*

It's something that has happened before. Incredibly rare, so I hear what you are saying. She was so useless in that final confrontation, I kinda hoped she had died.

i'm convinced jon berthal is deep cover mossad sent to ruin american television, i hate the faggot so much

kek he literally makes everything he stars in good.

RUSSOOOOO

I'M RIGHT HERE

CUHHMOOOOOOOOONN

>good

because the story needed her to be part of that world to explain why she was so driven to find the guy's killer.

She did a great job. She's hot as fuck as well.

Kek

she is a cute!
show was straight up 4/10 tho

Frank also got shot in the head by Bill and lived. Just admit it, Billy has shit aim.

I mean some people are into the whole xenomorph thing, and that's your prerogative. There's plenty of waifus among the stars, so why settle for Glor'thax the Consumer just because she's on earth?

/tv btfo

Hopefully it isn't comprised of filler and wasted subplots this time.

AUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdrXdFY0nMo

I'd really like to watch this but everyone here is saying that it's soycore. Is it really?

do you really think she looks like an alien? She's objectively pretty attractive.

It completely missed the point of the character and has forced Diversity characters. Actively destroys plotlines it steals because the original comics could be construed as rayciss. If you don't care about the comics, it's a mediocre tv version of the Bourne movies which is a decent time waster.

>get to episode 8
>mfw the cucking is actually true

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

People keep saying this and I thought both her and her arc were fine. You just hate adult women you pedo.

There was just so much fucking filler

>>reddit

I can't even get through the first season. i gave up at episode 8

>im on episode 8

The show was great but she was blatant propaganda. The scene where her mother mentions how her father lets her drink wine made it obvious. That would never happen in a Muslim house she would be beaten. Does marvel really think there's strong muslim women in our government trying to remove corruption?

Are you, retarded?
Secular muslins are a thing

>Sup Forumstards are still mad that they were represented by an obese white guy

>I watched 7+ hours of something I didn't like
wew

How many do you know? Did you know more than half of all Muslims think you should be killed for changing religions?

I just don't understand why there needs to be a love/romance bullshit drama in everything nowadays. Do the normies eat it up?

This had it, when it made no sense. I tried to watch Vikings, and in the first episode where the MCs brother tries to fuck his wife I just stopped right there.

I bet the Witcher Netflix adaptation will have some fucking stupid romance bullshit. If it sticks to Yen and Triss it'll still be a load of filler and forced drama. Either that or they'll make Geralt gay or he'll knock someone up.

And it will be full of minorities and about 3 fights with actual monsters

>Did you know more than half of all Muslims think you should be killed for changing religions?

You sound retarded.

Kinda this. I liked the show but her parts are boring. It gets 10x better on rewatches when I skip her completely.

Not an argument

So does this mean Marvel shows are staying on Netflix and not leaving it for Disney's streaming service?

>skip all her scenes that doesn't have Frank or Micro in them
>miss no important info
lmao