LITERALLY THE WORST STAR WARS CHARACTER OF ALL TIME

>EVERY review saying she's the absolute worst part of the movie
>won't appeal to China since she's an ugly viet trog

What was even the point of her character?

Diversity quota

They wanted a Tran character for maximum inclusiveness

Every review I read was praising her.
Is she actually good, or is it another Ma Rey Sue again?

I think she’s kinda cute

Someone had to get blacked

boyega wouldnt stop causing fucking drama so they saddled him up with the ugliest cunt on the planet

I heard she's in this movie only to spout motivational shit like in a kid's movie.

god i hope we watch this bitches career get strangled in its cradle.

Honestly you have problems.

>Asian Female/Black Man pairing

What the fuck were they thinking? China won't like this

fuckable? sure if there's nothing better
actually qt? nope. not even worth a second glance

White women and especially older white women hate, I repeat HATE, Asian women. They resent that their husbands are leaving them for younger Asian women and they resent that they don't age as well as Asian women.

Solution? Cast ugly Asian women to feel better about yourself. Kathleen Kennedy is a classic case of an embittered old hag needing to validate herself through shitty casting.

China didn't see TFA. plus with ghosts I don't think they can even show it.

chinese HATE viet. they're in some kind of undeclared war. china grad students wont even look at/speak to viet one

>women have come up to rub my skin, asking if it is 'dirt'
kek

>he believes entertainment media reflects the general populace

C'mon man, don't fall for this shit

Chinese people hate any asians that aren't chinese. Hell, they don't even like Hongers.

if white "women" ate correctly and took care of themselves theyd be fine. asian diets are wonderful for the skin and gastrointestinal system

American radical leftists/SJWs are so out of touch of reality they think every non-white country thinks the same as they do. They think Chinamen will love the ugly fat viet girl because she is "their race representative" or some shit and don't realize Chinks 1) appreciate traditional (in their culture) woman beauty 2) hate many other nationalities (like viets) and think they are the superior ones.

i don't get the "chinese market" argument. in my experience gooks don't want to see other gooks. they much prefer to see attractive westerners, whom they often fetishise

Funny because asians are the biggest consumers of soy.

Like soy sauce?

It's pretty sad that we live in a world where even the far left and far right are a bunch of spineless pussies.

this is true

That won’t stop (((them))) from trying.

nu-SW doesn’t have attractive people tho.

high quality asian slampig for my nigga finn

What's with the Selphie hair anyway?

They prefer to see whites on hollywood movies. They had enough of their slanty eyed quota from their own chinese soap operas on tv..

i guess there's the (tiny?) asian-american market but apparently there's a whole lot of time in the film spend on this dull broad's dull activities. For asian-americans you could have just given her like two lines and they'd accept it cos that's the most screen time they ever got

She's actually hollywood homely cute, though, they just put her in the most unflattering outfits and hairstyles because Kathleen hates her and doesn't want anyone stealing attention from rey.

No Asian Americans want to see themselves represented like this. That'd be like Jewish Americans wanting to be represented by Mayim Bialik or Latino Americans wanting to be represented by Charo.

At least Charo was hot.

Johnson wanted to gain diversity points without having to write jj's finn/rey interracial otp is why.

I didn't mind she was Asian but why a fatty?

Where is the finished version ?

Especially when they already had this one in the same fucking movie playing her sister.

that gook is too good looking and we don't want to trigger the nose ring purple haired new audience now do we?

Underrated

>Asian actor: *exists*
>/poltv/:REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This board is fucking cancer, I swear to God

I remember reading someone saying he had no idea what was this characater doing in the movie. the answer is simple, if Finn didn't have Rose to be hooked with, he would have to go after Rey and reunite. But Kathleen Kennedy don't want to hear about an interracial relationship with her pure white feminazi icon.
I heard the whole Finn-Rose sequence is useless

I wonder who could be behind that pairing? Any ideas?

and their women look great till 45

Yeah, then they suddenly start aging a decade per year.

Jar jar looks like yoda compared to the new viet chick

what ps1 game is this

This actually sounds pretty plausible. I mean american movies are likely something exotic to a mainstream Chinese audience since the CCP is so autistic about foreign media being allowed into the country.

I doubt a racially diverse cast would even register with a chinese viewer. They probably don't give a fuck and would rather see big handsome white men on their screen as it's some sort of exotic ideal they're not used to seeing.

Also you got to remember that E.Asians countries are pretty homogeneous and differentiate themselves from other Asian cultures. Unless the actress was 100% pure Han Chinese, I doubt the chinks would care about her.

>/poltv/ : Holloywood is fully of rapists and diddlers

>you: waah waah go back to Sup Forums you conspritards shut up already!

Aging badly around 60 is normal. Aging badly around 30-40 is hilarious.

It was, because of this fucker who is way better than BB-sh8

well hello beautiful!

>2015+2
>still a weeb

It's really too bad

>ugly half viet half black
>black guy still in the movie
>force GHOSTS
China is going to lose their shit

And you said they start aging at 45.
Seems like what you need is a fit woman who takes care of herself instead of someone from specific races.
Too bad most here don't have the ability to get choosy.

Fucking deserved an oscar there and then

They just want to see attractive people and seeing attractive Asians counts. But between Kelly Marie Tran and Charlyne Yi, they're not getting that from Hollywood.

>she dates a nigger
Isn't this literally haram in China?

moms are disgusting
for me any woman who gave a birth is a sack of shit

I'm not that poster. I'd say a lot of Asian women look good well into their 50s.

I hate this shit. Fuckin Disney man

I would rather have them try to push race mixing on gooks and niggers rather than between white women and chimps.

the problem is that every time a woman or minority gets involved there is a chance for affirmative action multiculturalism shit to kick in and put a person in a role they aren't qualified for because "muh inclusion"

the asian chick can't act, just like rey, but is fucking disgustingly ugly

The like it when they see handsome Westerners and their own film stars team up. That's the winning combo Hollywood should be aiming for if they want the communist's cash.

Just leaving the theater now. I live in Taiwan, you should have heard the massive butthurt as she kissed the nog

>Be a winner
>Look like a winner
>Be a loser
>Not only look like a loser, but double down and advocate losers
Pottery.

DUDE RACISM LMAO

Asians are known for diving sharply in quality when they hit 40. Asian milfs are a meme.

See

It's not about her race, it's about her weight

>Kathleen Kennedy: YAAAAS THE FIRST ASIAN AMERICAN FEMALE CHARACTER FROM OUTER SPACE WHERE EARTH AND ITS POLITICS AS WE KNOW THEM DON'T EXIST
>Asian actress: Fuck Donald Blumpf and fuck white male Star Wars fans!
>Social media: YAAAAAAS
>Sup Forums: Does this seem suspicious and disingenuine to anyone else?
>faggot redditor tourists like you: WOW GO BACK TO Sup Forums

wtf happened at age 120

All races have their cultures and blacks/asians have the worst.

also the chinese audience would be pissed off at a hot asian girl spending too much time with BRACK MONKEE

revolting wide cheekbones

She was always ugly.

TFW in you're in your old age, you have a kid sweet,loyal Asian wife to be good to your grandkids.

MILFs in general are a meme. But when they're real, they're great.

>White women and especially older white women hate, I repeat HATE, Asian women.
I know that but did they have to get the most young one for this hate?

>Asian actress: Fuck Donald Blumpf and fuck white male Star Wars fans!

When did the chubby viet ever say that?

Sup Forums is same shit as SJWs

u no like bobby leia?

ah they're not ghosts anymore, they're astral projections that can interact with the environment!

Because the FORCE IS FEMALE user!

The loyal part is mostly true, but the kind and sweet part? You're in for a rude awakening friend.

no they don't. they don't look good to begin with

>Asian women look good well into their 50s.
>women look good well into their 50's
found your problem

at age 120, asian women become jiro- the best sushi master in the world

Better that than a fat bitch who will dump you for some soyboy first chance she gets.

Based chinks.

>the period boogeyman

lmao it's just blood

Sup Forums is stuck in medieval ages.

Look at those eyes, anons! They're pleading for freedom from the SJW cult! They're holding her hostage! We must save her!

>be the next big nigger actor
>star in one of the biggest movie franchises in the world
>get THAT to play alongside you for most of the movie
ha, how fitting

>t. pozload

Well yeah, everyone knows that. But how do they get so tiny?