You're a soy boy

>you're a soy boy

4U

call me a cuck will ya? astrally fuck my wife while im sleeping next to her will ya?

>astrally fuck my wife while im sleeping next to her

GET

>yeah, f-friends h-haha

>force projection rape
here we see a new era of memes born

10/10, I only had this old one

The jedi won't be laughing when his own daughter gets Riley'd. He'll become the ultimate cuck.

>O'Big One
nice

>anyone sick of my based nuspeak must be from my boogeyman site
Holy shit, my based pedes, keep redpilling the soyboy numale cucks ITT.

CRASH MY MARRIAGE WILL YA? GRAB MY WIFE WILL YA? GET CAUGHT BY THE PAPARAZZI CHEATING ON EVE WILL YA? @mewins @mcgregor_ewan You're FUCKING dead...

>boogeyman
You were the one who brought up Sup Forums and missed the joke altogether. Just filter "soy" if it triggers you so much. The best part about imageboards is that you don't get to censor stuff except for yourself.

>t. guy who doesn't get what's going on this thread

>sorry for all the pics of me lately
holy shit what a beta

The Virgin Riley vs The Chad McGregor

>GRAB MY WIFE WILL YA?

>that mustache
Is he going for the Hitler look?

Imagine being Riley in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, you fuckin' forgettable, all mediocre with your tight body and perfect angelic face. I would totally divorce you, both my instagram self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is hold her in his arms as she stares into his eyes. Like seriously imagine having to be Riley and not only sit in that chair while Mary flaunts her perfect body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her perfect smile and beautifully toned legs, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that instagram post. Not only having to tolerate her mesmerising beauty but her subtle shyness as everyone online tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her soft kissable face form into types of smiles you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been having nothing but a healthy diet of drugs and alcohol and later alleged James Blunt albums for your ENTIRE SEPARATION coming straight out of the boonies in Austin. You've never even seen anything this fucking perfect before, and now you swear you can taste the dread that's breaking out in your balding head as she smiles suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be divorced and sit there and revel in her "civil (for that is what she calls them)" conversations, the words she worked so hard on with personal trainers in the previous months. And then she calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this world before the the entire world could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Riley. You're not going to lose the love of your life over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Congratulations, you got yourself cucked. Now what's the next step of your master plan?

Imagine being Ewan in that scenario and having to be all like "damn, Riley, you fuckin' alpha, all scary with your borderline dyel body and carefully trimmed beard. I would totally shit my pants from the sight of you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room because he dropped that old mew hag before tabloids even knew about them. Like seriously imagine having to be Ewan and not only stand there while Riley flaunts his $2 Walmart sword in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the Jesse Eisenberg signature and tears in Riley's eyes, and just stand there, minute after minute, attempt after attempt, while he perfected that stab. Not only having to tolerate his testesterone-deprived fucking visage but his pathetic attitude as everyone on Sup Forums tells him he's GONNA MAKE IT and DAMN, RILEY LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his girlish fucking beta face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fighting nothing but a healthy diet of begbies and siths and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the mountains in Scotland. You've never even seen anything this fucking sad before, and now you swear you can taste the swaet that's breaking out on his fivehead as he tries to cover it with the hair from the crown, smugly assured that you are terrified of the prospect of getting killed with his "lightning-fast (for that is what he calls himself)" moves, the moves he worked so hard for in the dojo for his entire life. And then the security comes in, and you know you could laugh your fucking face off before dying of a heart attack, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Ewan Mcgregor. You're not going to lose your future directorial career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

LET HER GO RILEY!
LET. HER. GO.

>because he dropped that old mew hag before tabloids even knew about them
kek
karma... finds a way

>No they already hooked up on set. Look, MEW is my celebrity crush... I’m a big fan. I’m as informed as anyone else in this situation. I saw this coming a mile away. I didn’t really care about her husband but being a big fan of her would periodically lead me to his Instagram. I just didn’t see it... her and him together. She has left him behind in looks, status, money, talent, career, etc... right or wrong human nature wins out in end. The motorcycles and money and leather jackets won out over the nerd glasses and high water pants and karate class. Riley has zero sex appeal. I remember they both posted the same pic when she left riley. I remember talking about it with a friend... saying pretty much the same things Ive said above... followed by “I bet she’s fucking obi-wan.” I also remember they both took that pic down, unfollowed each other, and pretty much removed all of one another’s pics from their profiles. I monitored both of them pretty close after. I remember MEW didn’t skip a beat on social media. Still promoting movies and acting chipper like nothing happened. I remember Riley was all over the place... obvious upheaval and pain. I also remember him deleting twitter by saying he keeps getting close to tweeting things that he really shouldn’t. And I remember Amanda Crew giving him extra support in a kind of a way with extra comments and likes... like overboard, more than normal... because she’s Mary’s best friend and likely knew the real deal and recognized him as the victim. Anyway this whole thing screams infidelity... it’s not a cowinkydink that she did this with the most successful, high status man she’s ever worked with

What is this? Is this a mind control psyop?

Soyboy is a /fit/ meme you retard, fucking newfag redditors

>and pretty much removed all of one another’s pics from their profiles
Wrong, Riley never took down his pics of MEW.

SCOTCHED

wrong

Has MEW realized she made a mistake?

Did anyone not expect this to happen? Ewan wasn't looking to settle down. He was looking for cummies.

Apparently MEW didn't.

roasties know that they just want to pump and dump but they believe that they are special and can change his mind
>captcha
you're a big guy

There's always a smug sense of satisfaction when I see this sort of situation go out exactly as anyone with half a brain would predict.

Thot thinks she's going to trade up, but she just ends up ruining her relationship all for nothing but a transient fling. And the thing is, MEW is still good-looking, but she's starting to show her age. If she was looking to trade up, she should've done so years ago, preferably before ever marrying Riley in the first place.

So now, she's destined to just go full roastie and be nothing but a fuckdoll for various older actors who are burnt out on their 3rd marriages and such. I can't imagine anyone being dumb enough to actually settle down with her with such a public display of infidelity on her part. And unless MEW already has a bun in the oven which would be fucking hilarious to see Riley and Ewan fight over who the daddy is she's basically guaranteed to just end up a childless crazy cat lady from here on out.

>reddit spacing

Isn't it ironic that the most soy infused kino that MEW was ever in wasn't one directed by Riley?
I think Flowers was the catalyst and archetype for all of these dyed-hair, stronk, gamergrrl sjw ladies you see barreling around these days. The character has had her hamburger pussy pummeled by a multitude of chad-exes and the movie is about her broken-down ass settling down with fucking Michael "soyboy self-insert" Cera. The film is geek-chic, bazinga, nerd-culture trash and the most soy-infused kino I can think of right now. I don't like it, but admit it's kino. Hence soykino. It's a matter of taste. Just torrent it if you want to spend the time.

>"reddit spacing" posting r*dditor
stop projecting and go back to r*ddit

>biting the b8

>im not retarded i was just pretending xDDDD ebin trol heheh :DDDD

uncle Terry?

I wasn't just pretending, I was samefagging. I called myself out on the reddit spacing because I knew it'd trigger some redditor like yourself.
The Redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Redditor and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>two thumbs up
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ALL THIS TIME THINKING SHE WAS PURE AND SHE GOT TERRY'D

Why does Sup Forums get such delicious satisfactory schadenfreude out of poor Riley? He was a hero's story of dork who actually got to end up with his waifu.

Y-yeah, s-schadenfreude haha. It's totally not that we self inserted as him and are making fun of it to cope, that would be the craziest concept.