Has this ever happened before in the history of film? What's the closest example?

Has this ever happened before in the history of film? What's the closest example?

Probably the only celebrity who's passing I will truly mourn.

Do Americans really do this?

In case I wasnt clear, Eastwood just made a movie with all 3 of the stars of a true story that happened only a couple years ago.

Pretty neat. How's their acting?

What about the September 11th movie that came out only a few years after it happened?

Or that one about the Boston bombings that came out only a few years after it happened?

Or the one about the Gulf of Mexico oil disaster that came out only a few years after it happened?

With the actual people?

more muh troops propaganda from clint. must miss

>get terrorist paroled from Gitmo just so they can star themselves in a movie

Now THAT would be kino

I guess I was more unclear when trying to clarify.

Wut that's one of the protagonists from both the movie and real life. The third isn't pictured.

Yes, and? Kind of interesting how out of all the stories the one where the negro helped stop the perp is the one chosen. What about the one with the mass fucking shooting in Paris?

Kinda disappointed in Clint desu

What about the mass shooting? Who stopped that one?

No one. That's why it would make a good movie, it would show how weak Paris is and how Islam now runs their city.

Ok well that's probably why Clint made this other one. Not because of that one guys race.

Propaganda desu. Any movie promoting French fags as anything more than coward cucks is just sad.

>It's not my propaganda? Gross, propaganda

Letting mutts have white identity as a pittance was a mistake.

>get airplane passenger who crashed into wtc to act as themselves
now THAT would be kino

Yes, an iranian film called Close-Up

You stupid retarded ass pleb, watch more movies

pic related

Oh well excuse me. Are there any others?

Audie Murphy