Hey guys, Sup Forums here...

Hey guys, Sup Forums here. I'm a dumbfuck who always has to multitask and have stuff on in the background to feel like I'm not all alone. What are some good tv shows that I can watch while playing video games?

tv shows are for autistic target demo faggots, except pic related of course

I'm not going to encourage your shitty millennial lifestyle. Learn how to focus on the stuff you do or fuck off.

Concentrate on one thing at a time

>tv shows are for autistic target demo faggots
Yes, exactly they were built specifically for people like me.

You're not fully enjoying either of them if you do that.

that's a very sad painting.

You should try mindfulness meditation. It will cure you of your faggotry.

Yeah, I do. It's the only way I can play vidya now. Rewatching Law and Order SVU episodes while playing through Ocarina of Time was kino.

>sad
It's unsettling as fuck, nigga.

This image will never not spoop me

Get off whatever meds you're on. This isn't normal. I listen to podcasts when I need to do routine work, that's fine. But not when I'm supposed to be enjoying something else, you're missing out on music and dialogue in one of those things.

The cloth rope is the spookiest part of this image.

I usually have two tvs side by side usually. I feel extremely alone (I am in general) when playing video games so I usually like to have the comfort of some show playing while doing it. I prefer tv shows because everything on YouTube or podcasts don't interest me because I've already seen/heard it all.

It's a recurrent element in this guy's work. Don't know what it signifies, really.

escapism

Sup Forums
kys yourself you manchild neofag

the mortal coil?

WHAT IS THIS PICTURE FROM

>Dogs were depicted to symbolize guidance, protection, loyalty, fidelity, faithfulness, watchfulness, and love
I feel like it's meant to be some sort of purity around all of the darkness and negative things surrounding the dog.
>kys yourself
Confirmed as retard or underage

How so?
Quite plausible.
That makes sense, although they are too ghostly and disquieting, not comforting at all.

gay