The Powerpuff reboot is now on Boomerang

The Powerpuff reboot is now on Boomerang.
Press F to dance on it's grave.

It's a start

D

Was it really that bad?

context for that gif?

I haven't seen this episode but I bear the shame of having watched Fairly Oddparents regularly at one point

A running gag is that the token evil teacher Mr. Crocker likes failing his students in flamboyant ways

>now
It's been on boomerang for many months already along with TTG

Yes.

does this means it's no longer airing on cartoon network?

F this show to H

Boomerang was a pretty cool idea. Too bad they just use it to air failed canceled shows now.

I am glad Boomerang switched to an app.
Kids don't watch CN anymore they watch Netflix instead. The TV channel might as well be dead.

It stopped airing on CN altogether though.

The teacher likes to give the main character Timmy Turner 'F's so much he hired people to dance in F suits.

He's a dick

>I am glad Boomerang switched to an app

What? It's not a tv channel anymore.

>Kids don't watch CN anymore they watch Netflix instead. The TV channel might as well be dead.

This is true. Proof being the hours of TTG everyday.

It's pretty bad, user. It looks bad, the stories aren't great, the humor is awful, and it just generally isn't all that enjoyable.

>tv channel anymore.

*?

That depends. Is it Teen Titans Go?

it is. they just have a subscription based "companion" app that has old shows. still superior to the actual channel since it's in hd. bad part is, it's buggy as all hell and downright broken for some people like me.

Mostly was just really really bland

It's still new, so hopefully they fix the issues.

It also is getting some new shows along with old ones. They announced a new Wacky Races as well as a Wizard of Oz cartoon, and I'm not sure if either will be on the TV channel.

To be honest, if this app is successful enough, I wouldn't be shocked if the TV channel died shortly after the fact.