/trek/ Leet edition

Why wouldn't the waiter-holograms work properly during the strike at Quarks? Later on we get a hologram doctor, ffs.

u would. all of them.

I imagine she's being whipped good in that pic. nnnnngh....

DABOOO!

I want to _______ Leeta

I guess she's "doable". *sigh*

happy x-mas /trek/!

commie conspiration.
those sindicalists know how to create a mess.

EMH is made by the top expert on holograms in the federation. Quark probably got the cheapest tech available for his waiters.

Did Data deserve the rights afforded to him or was it a mistake? I don't think any other race would treat their androids with as much respect as humans did.

fun(?) fact:
ST:O makes Leeta a captain of ISS Enterprise and leader of the Terran Empire
somehow

it's part of the hamfisted message of tolerance and understanding that permiates all of /trek/dom. in case you haven't noticed, Gene's vision is a tad naiive.

*hissssss* runs away

drink your fill /trek/

do yourselves a favor and don't look up what her naked tits look like, it will ruin it for you

Yeah, no, that wasn't too great, user. thanks... u dusche

>user tells anon2 not to do something
>anon2 does it anyway
>somehow user's fault
get fucked

he soiled himself again, /trek/. Get your gloves.

I didn't know until today that Kate Mulgrew and Jeri Ryan didn't get along on set and that Mulgrew tried to make her miserable because she didn't like a sexually attractive character on the show who stole her thunder.

I also didn't know that Jeri Ryan's ex-husband was the Republican candidate in the 2004 Illinois senate race against Obama. He had to drop out because a judge released their divorce papers stating that he tried to make her have sex with him in BDSM clubs. Obama went on to win the election of course which led to him becoming president.

I don't know how to feel about these things.

The mirror universe was a mistake

he knew we were gonna search it. thats why he wrote that

that's alot of meta, user. get in universe, pls

Certainly doesn't mean that her ex husband was the sole reason Obama was elected tho

>fully functional

it's pretty consistent with everything else we know about Voy production

Why are you so scared of her, /trek/? Is it her force of personality or maybe her independence?

sure, laugh it up. but i'm still right

no, you're not, but no matter what people will respond you with you'll ignore it and repost your shitpost in next thread

Quarks cheap as fuck and everything in his bar is cobbled together out of random parts by Rom and essentially requires his constant attention.

I used to be a man, user. a big, hairy, burly man's man.

why no big boobs in /trek/? :(

hawt

No more Rick Berman. He was a notorious tit guy

Fuck off

Curzon raped Jadzia.

attenrione

The absolute state of these threads. Fucking Christ

ducat was an asshole

>blows up ship
>not before saving his own life
>gets another command
wtf did starfleet mean by this

why is her acting so bad?

cast him

Did they intentionality look for ugly women to cast for the roles?

I love this pic so much

>that moment when you realize that our comfy /trek/ threads are starting to get infected with std.

post it

A face so horridly ghetto only a faggot would post it twice.

Chase wears it better.

>those stains on the dress

Disgusting

no worse than voyager or enterprise bro

The perks of a backstage meet-n-greet.

I want to ______ Riker!

Are there pics like this for all the series?

Were there any stories about the Romulans from the MU? What were they up to?

Mirror Spot

>that onesie covering the heels
god damn it

feed

those breasts

Republican vessel, this is Captain Mary Sue of the Starship Discovery. We have detected Trump supporters on board, you have 30 seconds to lower your shields and vote for Hillary or we will open fire.

vi ar burg. reeasistense ist vutiile

>"this is Captain Mary "dindu" Sue of the Starship Disease

hey, nordic! good to see another name user here :)

What should the latest Riker fatfic be about?

she was nice but lacked eyebeows

riker walks funny and eats too much. then he goes on mission and has sex! lol

Hell of a day, isn’t it?

he's a duschy, shitty lame-ass and i hope to read his obit soon

what

>STD isn’t Trek
>TLJ isn’t Star Wars

Is there anything pure and good left?

>>STD isn’t Trek
why not?
im sure alot of trekkies said that about tng when it came out

Honestly, I would rather have STD in /trek/ threads instead of our current shit like Trekkie229 and Nordic Wonder.

Remember kids.

hey! another name bro, him mental!

STD might be a sad excuse for Trek but it's still Trek, sadly there's no good outcome for it, either it keeps on going for several seasons and it becomes the future standard of Star Trek shows or it gets canned after season 1 and rather than fixing mistakes they blame on "people not being interested on Star Trek anymore".

he did nothing wrong

Bashirfaggot > MentalCrash > shit > other, forgettable name/tripfags > trekkie229

stop. there's more of us now so the bullying is pointless

This a memorial? Because I'm pretty sure Bashirfag killed xirself.

>voyager or enterprise
At least those feel like actual Treks shows. Voyager is also more in the spirit of Star Trek than ds9 yet you conveniently excluded it from your list. Voyager is about exploration, and spreading diplomacy which is the heart of Star Trek. DS9 is nothing more than Babylon 5 in a Star Trek universe setting since Paramount ripped off the creator of Babylon 5 who pitched the idea to them back in the 80s.

DS9 is a war show, but at least it's a war show done right. The same can not be said about std.

You're so new, it hurts. Please stop wasting earth's precious resources. Helium is a good way to go.

guess who?12

>why do the waiter holograms in some 3rd rate shitstain bar not work as well as holographic doctor in a state of the art federation vessel?
Hmmm

I thought he was kind of cute

>Voyager is also more in the spirit of Star Trek than ds9
I don't care how Voyager makes you feel like you're being humped by Gene's horny spirit, when in terms of quality it's the lowest of all Treks.

>making sure sentient beings have rights
>naive
Wew lad

So why do waiters work in a Vic Fontaine program, but not in Quark’s?

WHO IS bashirguy?

Don't have sex with Jews at a young age to get on a show because they will fire you the moment you start to age in favor of a new young piece of ass which will emotionally destroyed you, and send you down a dark rabbit hole of pain, and destruction?

>dude just give Vedek Beril a positronic brain, what could go wrong? it's not like he needs his real one lmao

fuck kai winn srsly what a cunt

Quark didn't write that program.

>Voyager lowest of quality
>TAS, ENT and STD exist
Ha ho kay

Bashirfag posted like last week and no one noticed.

Holograms and Androids aren't sentient, they just mimick human behavior. They should absolutley have no rights, same for those little fucking robits Data tried to have Geordie and Picard killed over.

L U R K M O A R

I enjoyed TAS, ENT and STD more than Voyager. In fact, I enjoyed TAS a lot. Kirk is a jerk.

>in terms of quality it's the lowest of all Treks.
reddit truly has the worst opinions sometimes.

>still playing this shit game

TAS is unwatchable pablum.