ITT: rare moments in cartoons that you loved!

ITT: rare moments in cartoons that you loved!

Pic related. I absolutely loved it when Ed yelled at Sarah and scared her for once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jFfOUvIxWc
youtube.com/watch?v=gM-xmgAB2Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=yAUFPlinwqk
youtube.com/watch?v=Pdrekbt8clw
youtube.com/watch?v=POGGQ2MaNac
youtube.com/watch?v=wk1H6yw3qBU
youtube.com/watch?v=d1Z8Hz7M04A
youtube.com/watch?v=rmrE7x6tIL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If he wanted to Ed could beat the shit out of Sarah
But he doesn't out of respect for his sister and his mother

out of fear of his father, if only he realized that his father was lazy and wouldn't actually do anything to him

>Yeah, Eddy... The school will tell Sarah
>Sarah will tell Mom...
>And Mom will Dad...
>AND DAD WILL JUST SIT THERE AND WATCH TV!!!

What was that line?

>That sounded like a cry for help.
>Dad's home!

My impression has always been that Ed's dad is severely henpecked.

Hate the annoying little sister who always gets away with every bad deed trope. Ed telling Sarah to fuck off was a god send.

I thought the line was:
>AND DAD WILL SAY NOT NOW I JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK

he does it twice. Both are correct.

Nope, definitely remember it as just sit there and watch TV.

Not even remotely rare but I experienced a great feeling of karmic relief when Squidward finally got to win.

That was the original line and it didn't have the part about the school telling Sarah, they did a throw back to the joke later where they draw it out a little longer to build up the punchline some more

>Not even remotely rare
when did squidward ever win other than that episode?

He also won in the episode where his toenail is ripped off in detail.

I don't remember how that one ended but I'm sure it's a hollow victory after what he had to go through

I absolutely loved it when Mike yelled at Lucy and scared her for once. Mike will always be right

I just meant it's a very popular moment that everyone remembers.

I don't think that's what rare is meant to imply in the title of this thread.

Any episode where a tortured character gets something good is great.

Yeah, it feels like the show had enough sense to acknowledge that everyone deserves a moment of happiness, even someone like Squidward who's unhappiness is largely down to his own inaction.

This, it's almost as good as the coyote finally caught the roadrunner.

Any time Tom beats jerry at his own game

Band Geeks is still my favorite episode and always will be. Every Squidward episode was 10/10 though, like the Christmas special.

shut up mikefag

lemme tell you fuckers about an episode of adventure time that give me this feel all the damn time

motherfucking dad's dungeon. it's literally the best episode of the show bar none, with jokes that hit on the fucking mark, an actual emotional relatable moment that alot of people can understand, action, dungeon crawling, and probably one of the most hype moments put on television
youtube.com/watch?v=9jFfOUvIxWc
>the part where he lifts the fucking monster up with all his strength while his dad says he's gonna do great things
Jesus Christ that shit is amazing.

>HEY!!

HE'S

HAD

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

Beat it!

Nope your mistaken

What episode was this?

>That Family Guy episode where Meg calls her family out
>she still gets abused in episodes afterwards because LOLSTATUSQUO

Ed is too good natured to beat up Sarah.

>she takes back all the shit she says before the episode even ends

>"FIVE THOUSAND, TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY NINE ANTS ED! PICK THEM UP!! PICK THEM UP!!!!"

Was genuinely shocked when I saw this scene. I don't think he ever intentionally (and successfully) inflicted harm on anyone before or after this moment.
Ed probably didn't deserve it, but it was still kind of satisfying to see Double Dee unleash some rage strength.

I like it when she's not on screen

Would've been a perfect ending to the series if BPS wasn't even more perfect

This and the post-quicksand fight from the movie are the primary reasons I will never consider Double D the weakest character on the show. He's certainly not the strongest but piss him off enough and he can hold his own in a fight.

I remember waiting for a mean spirited joke to come but being pleasantly surprised that it didn't

The end of Opposite Day where he gets fed up with Spongebob and Patrick's shit and chases them off into the sunset with a bulldozer.

scared is not the correct word

May got that fat ass.

Velma kicking the Creeper in the shin after he took her glasses.

Nah that was just his "awakening" moment.
His TRUE power level was during - earlier in the episode. Honestly, DD is like the Gohan of the series imo.

Big Macintosh telling Applebloom how he feels that he doesn't play as important a part in her life anymore as he used to.
Spoiler'd cause Sup Forums is full of babies

It's Sup Forums for Christ's sake, CARTOONS and COMICS.
Who enjoys CARTOONS and COMICS?
>babies
>babies
>BABIES
YOU STUPID MONG

>Ah-HA-ha-hahaha! Yes! YES! The mighty Birdman humbled by a chimichanga! Wait, that thing is $27.90? Are you kidding me?! That's bullshit! He doesn't even get a fountain drink! Gimme that! *snatches voucher and duplicates it* There, now you owe him $8.10. How's that feel, huh?

paulo worst boy, mike did nothing wrong.
Even chokeslamAbbey is better

>"I DON'T LIKE YOU. Don't you get it? Nobody likes you! You're annoying and weird and you talk too much, and Bloo's name is not Chester, Mr. Herriman is not a badger, that's not how you play checkers, and protein doesn't come from bananas, it comes from nuts, which you don't need to eat more of because you are nuts! You're chock full of nuts! You're so nuts, you drive me nuts! Get it? Get it? Get it? Get it? Get it? Get it? Get it?! Everybody thinks you're a nuisance and they all want you to just GO HOME!"

I always loved how Mac finally went off on Goo. I genuinely found Goo to be a detriment to the home, overcrowding it and effectively forcing it to close.

Shame he has a big dumb apology scene afterwards. I wanted to see the hyperactive bitch gone for good.

>That one episode where Quagmire perfectly explains why Brian is an awful boring character
>Literally nothing changes

Goo was fine

Cheese was the probelm

i have never watched this show but this is one of my favorite animated scenes ever
youtube.com/watch?v=gM-xmgAB2Pk

heh

I would have liked something like this, but against Herriman.
Working at Walmart is what that communist deserved. It's too bad his suffering scene didn't last longer and neither did Frankie taking care of the house.

Herriman is a douche, Bloo a tard and Frankie is the decent president we never get in the real world.

theres an episode where squidward gets attracted to a female squid and in the end they get together.shes never seen again but at least he won in that ending.

You should, it's damn good.
Except for season 5 which was a strange low point but completely made up by balls to the wall season 6 and 2 made for tv movies.

He tries to make his house nice for "House Fancy" to prove he's better than Squilliam and gets Spongebob to help him, so naturally his house blows up. When the House Fancy guy(voiced by Alton Brown, I always thought this was cool but random) shows up, he thinks the ruins of his house are some kind of avant-garde masterpiece and he wins.

Anytime somebody stands up against the "villain" in total drama

The only negative being that most people that do this get out the same episode

But user, she was scared to death Nice that she got over it.

I'm still mad about Sam getting out in Allstars the only time he decides to redeem himself and win the fucking game

LISTEN YOU CRUSTACEUS CHEAPSKATE

SQUIDWARDS BEEN LIVING IN MY HOUSE DRIVING ME CRAZY

AND YOUR NOT GOING TO HIRE HIM ALL BECAUSE OF A STUPID DIME

Spongebob went fucking hard in that scene

He almost murdered Mr. Krabs due to Squidward giving him a taste of his own medicine

i want another spongebob scene like that

To be fair, I've met people like her in real life and they're always testing people's patience without even knowing it. Her cloying personality always had me turning the channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=yAUFPlinwqk
youtube.com/watch?v=Pdrekbt8clw

"What are you saying?"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spongebob really needs to show him what for more often.

I may be wrong but what other cartoon would dare touch on this these days. Neglectful parents in a childs cartoon is heavy shit.

don't forget the episode where Mr.Krabs was using Spongebob to buy Mrs. Puff all those gifts and then blaming him for the money spending.

"Well Mr. Krabs, you want to know what I think?"

The thing is that sentence is just quick and easy to get away with

You don't notice until you actually listen

>it's a 'Squidward wins' episode

This scene in Family Guy where Stewie chews out Brian for
jealously trying to destroy his play.
youtube.com/watch?v=POGGQ2MaNac

Teen Titans
>He lied to me and ... i gave him what he wanted.

Xmen TAS
>nightcrawler episodes
>Logan and Storm in a sub with Omega Red.

Beast Wars
>Dinobot's speech in ,,A better Mousetrap".

Every Uncle Grandpa vs Aunt Grandma episode

Any cartoon episode where they get super detailed about making food

I like it when we get a gimmick similar to time travel but isn't actually time travel like Fairly Odd Parents Redo watch episode

Wouldn't say "win" but he was doing pretty well in the hotel episode after he quit and got to treat Krabs like garbage (who deserved it).

The first time I saw this was probably one of the happiest moments I've ever had watching a cartoon.

So, so satisfying watching Ed put people in their place. I hated Sarah and Kevin so much, it was great seeing Ed wreck them.

God yes. Such a great fucking moment.
>Meg tells off family and makes them finally realize how shit they are
>No, Meg, it's stronger if you let yourself be abused so shitty people can be happy

>The literal rapist is used to morally lecture Brian

Family Guy is fucking awful at those "*this character* wrecks *other character*" moments, because they have no fucking merit.

The rematch between Spider-Man and Tombstone in the sewers in "Spectacular Spider-Man." I was cheering like a motherfucker when Tombstone wobbled on his feet, then finally fell over.

Can confirm, rewatched the series recently, it's pretty good. The first few episodes took some time to work out what the characters were gonna be like but then it starts developing the L O R E it gets a lot better.

youtube.com/watch?v=wk1H6yw3qBU
youtube.com/watch?v=d1Z8Hz7M04A
youtube.com/watch?v=rmrE7x6tIL0
Those were great episodes. Its satisfying to see Spongebob get angry every once in a while.

This scene is absolute gold in German

Fistfull of Ed

>It's a Tom beats Jerry episode

That episode got too real, too fast.

But any episode where the main four are hanging out is always great (Wongburger for instance).