Titanic will be 20 years old on December 19th. Say Something nice

Titanic will be 20 years old on December 19th. Say Something nice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7G1ttn579w
youtube.com/watch?v=D0_UJiPJVu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That “unsinkable ship” sank.
With no survivors.

imagine if that actually happened, feminsts would be exstatic.

why would you freeze a man before letting him off your raft

>trying to trigger alt right Sup Forums outrage with a pic that is clearly ironically poking fun at feminazis

>(male) survivors

Who built the ship? Men did. Who drove and maintained the ship? Men did. Why should women die for man's mistakes??

>That “unsinkable ship” sank
I have read the unsinkable part was only attributed to the ship after it had already sunk.
That would mean it is an urban legend that people called her unsinkable before the fact.

What's with the Sup Forumscels invading Sup Forums these days?

It was better and more memorable than that shitty Avatar

youtube.com/watch?v=B7G1ttn579w

This was never your board

Im not trying to trigger anyone, its clearly a satire image. You can still have titanic discussion without politics friendo

Hard to believe it wasn't the number one movie the week it opened. That spot was taken by a James Bond flick.

Because women having babys will always trump any man when disaster comes.

Titanic ran about 2 years straight in theaters, so it accumulated it's revenue over a long period.

its in theaters now even

Rose got fat

Soon it will be a Disney film!!!
So this becomes really likely.

>these days
are you this much of a newfag or is this a bait post
There was never a time in history when any board wasn't invaded by Sup Forums. Hell, only recently people have started voicing complaints about it

Before it opened they were afraid it was going to be a massive flop too, but Jim found a way

1997 was rough for Jim, Titanic was supposefd to be released in JULY but they were so behind schedule it got pushed to December,

Check out this early 1997 trailer, the tone of the film was much more serious and darker
youtube.com/watch?v=D0_UJiPJVu8

Wtf I'm younger than titanic?

The worst is, they all found new dicks in no time too. I would never sacrifice myself for a woman.