Im only hyped for TLJ premiere because of his review

im only hyped for TLJ premiere because of his review

not gonna even bother watching actual movie

Absolutely. Given these leaks, Plinkett is going to fucking destroy this movie.

He's just gonna beg for an interracial sex scene like he did for TFA

how are mike and jay gonna backpedal about loving the new movies when TLJ comes out and its literally worse than the prequels

Yea right like they slammed TFA.

Nah plebs will love this shit and even throw a few digs in at the superior R1.

That they likedd TFA outed them as the biggest plebs. Even worse is that they gave Plinkett the same opinion.

They were unironically mostly on point though
TFA was unoriginal as shit, and everything ripped off the OT, and yes its a marketing scheme for toys etc etc
But the characters were still enjoyable (a lot more than in the prequels ) and the movie worked aswell. Again, albeit it was a ripoff
The only real criticism other than the story part was, ofcourse, that it shat on the OT completely. But its nowhere near the trainwreck the prequels were.
This one though? This seems like a complete failure on every single front

Speaking of this, are they really that liberal or just virtue signaling?
On BotW, when they watched, what was it called, the movie about a guy wanting to fuck his sister. They were incredibly disgusted with this. Why? Or that hipnosis video, same deal. Why? I can see how both those things are inappropriate, but they're reacting like it's the most repulsive thing on earth.

>they're reacting like it's the most repulsive thing on earth
I too can't understand why they exaggerate things for comedic purposes in their comedy videos.

hola plebito!

>I don't understand why someone would be disgusted by incest.
>I don't understand why someone would be disgusted by rape.
Sup Forums, everyone

>But the characters were still enjoyable (a lot more than in the prequels ) and the movie worked aswell.
The brainlet that can't write proper English also thinks TFA is better than the prequels. HMMM. HOW MYSTERIOUS.

Plinkett says he doesn't nitpick TFA, because that is stupid.
His older reviews consisted about 50% of nitpicking!

It's like he's grown as a creator since then.

>His older reviews consisted about 50% of nitpicking!
Unfocused and confusing plot, poor characterization, bad blocking of scenes, and terrible dialogue are nitpicks?

No! That was the other 50%.

Did he though?

just... say they liked the previous one and didn't like the new one? You know, like a normal person?

You do know that Plinkett is a character, right?

Just like the rest of the soy boy polloi

You can really tell that they didn't want to make a Plinkett review for TFA. They actually think it's a good movie, that why's they barely criticized the movie apart from the diversity thing and that it's a soft reboot of Episode 4. But these 2 things aren't real criticism of the movie itself. It just criticizes the cast and lack of an original script. If you look at it as a stand alone movie that is produced in modern day America (the most diverse country on the planet with only 56% white people, don't kid yourself guys, America is not a white country), then this is an awesome movie. That's also why the 2 hour long TFA review spends a whole hour talking about the prequels.
But they also know that each Plinkett review makes them a ton of money and keeps them relevant on Youtube. So that's why they keep making them.
They are sell outs.

They're going to like it, though.

>But they also know that each Plinkett review makes them a ton of money and keeps them relevant on Youtube. So that's why they keep making them.
>They are sell outs.
If they wanted to sell out, they would crank out Plinkett reviews more than once a year. There was a good 2-3 year chunk where they didn't put up a Plinkett review at all. They honestly don't "need" Plinkett anymore. They have many Half in the Bag and Best of the Worst episodes with over a million views. RLM just does what they want, as they always have.

>not gonna even bother watching actual movie

>30 minutes on the prequels
>20 minutes on trying to backpedal being too kind to TFA compared to Rogue One
>10 minutes on interracial relationships
>5 minutes of pointing out funny plotholes
>10 minutes speculating about the Han Solo movie

Why? He loved TFA. They eat this shit up.

kek'd

> too kind to TFA compared to Rogue One
This was so fucking retarded. They came down so hard on R1, but TFA, nah, it's alright, it's good, it's fun. Totally not a rehash and a simplistic nostalgia fest.
Made me realize how much of a blind fanboys they are.

literally this

who fucking cares about this garbage anymore

>even watching rogue one
why would you do that?

>If you look at it as a stand alone movie that is produced in modern day America (the most diverse country on the planet with only 56% white people, don't kid yourself guys, America is not a white country), then this is an awesome movie.

No it is not. Without the Starwars name no one would have cared for it and everyone would see it for the shit it is.

Rape is pretty hot though.
I sometimes have a hard time watching crime dramas without getting erect.

>Totally not a rehash and a simplistic nostalgia fest
But that's what they said about TFA.
They didn't use that exact wording though.

I don't think he wants to review it anymore
there's not much of a point, these movies aren't dumpster fires like the prequels, they're just soulless corporate products

Pretty much this. Very simple and reasonable explanation.

same. i haven't cared about star wars since the 90s

probbably somewhat liberal, but with the rise of Trump and the type of people watching their shit they probably feel the need to virtue signal

Is he going to shill like he did TFA?