Name one thing she did wrong. Pro-tip: you literally can’t

Name one thing she did wrong. Pro-tip: you literally can’t.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKqmrTI5AZw
youtube.com/watch?v=-dNwFVk68PI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ho

>ywn control an entire rural Pacific Northwestern town with your amazing pussy

she didn't have sex with me

What is this

She was too CUTE to avoid being raped by her dad and an evil demon

Classic mistake

Laura Palmer from Twin Peaks

Through the darkness of future's past,
The newfag longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds...
"Reddit... back with thee"

she took drugs. degenerate.

Reddit: Audrey Horne
Sup Forums: Laura Palmer

kek, have a (you)

That video was pure kino

>ywn booty bump those cuties

>super qt
>fantastic actress when she got the chance (FWWM)
>very humble and sweetheart IRL
>aged amazingly well

Why the fuck was she not a huge star?

She thought if she sucked and fucked that the evil spirit tormenting her would leave her alone, but she didn’t realize that he wanted her to seed and feed to debase herself.

this

cool gif loop version

Who was in the wrong here?

I want Ray Wise to be my demonic daddy

Jesus is that his son?

his daughter even looks like Laura lmao, no wonder he was so uncomfortable filming FWWM

>le 56% face

Why does his son look like a fucking mongrel???

no bully

why was she so good at playing a sexually abused coked up whore when she wasnt even an actor beforehand?

Lynch “directed” her well

The best scene in the entire series was when laura was lying on a couch and the camera just zoomed on her face and stayed there for a while.

the one where she and Donna are talking about angels?

bitted the bullet

>tfw your son is wally

wally is a pretentious retard not an uggo

it's michael cera with a fucking pot belly
he's uggly

her ass is great.

yeah i think so. I cant find it online.

>mfw I realized that scene was shot looking down on them from the ceiling because it's supposed to be Laura's angel watching them

Dunno if anyone pointed this out but I remember a lot of anons arguing about it when Part 17 dropped, one of the special features has Lynch filming Sheryl Lee and Kyle in the forest in Part 17, confirming that it was actually her and not a lookalike

is that Steve Albini top right? reverse image search only picks up the bottom image. do you have sauce on the top image or for the whole pic?

>is that Steve Albini

kek, IIRC it's Kyle MacLachlan's brother

is there anything else you can tell me about it? pretty sure the guy to her left is actually kinda internet famous but not famous enough to ask about. In fact, I'm certain it's him. I was guessing about the other guy partly because Albini is more of a famous name to ask about

looks like you were right about Kyle's brother.

She was definitely inhabited by an evil spirit that subverted and corrupted those around her.

Do you think she and the bird ever...?

fuck laura reminds me of my ex gf so much
that ditzy way she high fives donna, where she's acting goofy but there's this strange feeling that it's slightly forced, and that cold stare she gives james before he runs away in fwwm

Did she have a nice pusy

yeah

Pussies are gross. I've sworn never to look at another one for the rest of my life.

based pusy poster

Imgur: Senorita Dido

Nice job

That's from the movie FWWM

I know that feel, my ex was really well liked, incredibly bubbly, etc. but deep down was very depressive and secretly hooked on painkillers. I miss that girl

is she okay now?

I actually don’t know, we broke up because she moved across the country for a new job and didn’t want to make it more painful for us by keeping in touch. Last I heard she’s keeping to herself but doing alright.

Stop Slut Shaming

Girls just wanna have fun

>girls just want to have fun
>when she was only being a slut to be able to buy drugs to drown away her humiliation of being tormented by evil demons and raped daily by her father

WHO'S THE BEST CHARACTER, AND WHY IS IT GORDON COLE?!

Laura is /ourslut/

Was I the only one who got goose bumps from this scene?
youtube.com/watch?v=CKqmrTI5AZw

Laura didn't fucking wash her hands.

Sarah shouldn't have raised such a slut.

ty

lel

(You)
You tried.

>typing (You) in manually
We did it reddit!

was big time whore

therefore she was a roastie. Donna was the true waifu of the series, she was pure unlike Shelley, Audrey, and Laura

Best character. Same guy btw

>pure
>wanted to get fucked by her friend’s boy
>wanted some autistic NEET to fuck her
>became a used up whore model living in NYC for a rich baron

what the fuck happened?

the sister looks fine, but he got cucked so hard genetically

WHAT'S THAT? I HEAR HE'S A GOOD CHARACTER, COOP, HAS A LOT OF FANS BEHIND HIM

>liked her friends bf
>who laura was actually cheating on with the entire town including fat old canadians and shit

their love was the true love, because laura was busy being a semen demon

Let's discuss this scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=-dNwFVk68PI

>Laura Palmer will NEVER harvest your semen while screaming crazily in your ear and clawing deep into your back
I want to go back to Missoula

>pure
>willingly tossed her holes to the dudes paying to fuck Laura for no additional cost

Donna was literally going to let some truckers fuck her for free to prove to Laura that she could be edgy, at least laura was doing it for coke and money

cute

Moira >LFB

Motherfucking Sup Forums i swear, the whole board is in lockdown to show how much they hate SW. I miss /tpg/, that was top tier shitposting. Comfiest general i ever was in. Thank you again to all vedderposters.

Too bad it dies within a few posts now

lol are you 12? What are you even doing here?

It already ran on memes and shitposting only, it did its course. It is sad that it is over, but realistically it couldn't be otherwise.

There’s nothing to discuss

We can talk about how CUTE Sheryl is.

MODUS
O
D
U
S

OPERANDI
P
E
R
A