GIVE ME FREE MONEY NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>GIVE ME FREE MONEY NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Johns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. ian duncan smith

The worst Palme winner of the decade.

>KILL DISABLED PEOPLE NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what are the odds that OP lives in his mums house and claims benefits?

>Be Loach
>Renowned Commucuck
>Decide to make a film about working poor proletariat stuck in a Kafkaesque bureaucratic nightmare.
>Only disclose the failures of big government and socialized medicine along the way

Fucking commies can't event depict their own vision properly

he's probably some edge lord 6th former / young conservative

PAY.FOR.MY.HEALTHCARE

user from Newcastle here. This was not a bad atmospheric piece and you can tell it was trying to emulate the works of Kafka and Dostoyevsky but it did it badly but I just have one question. How the fuck did I, Daniel Blake end up wasting all his money, it looked like he had zero hobbies to waste shit on so he should've had shit saved up not to mention this is in NEWCASTLE where shit is arguably a lot more cheaper than somewhere like London.

>you can tell it was trying to emulate the works of Kafka and Dostoyevsky
What the fuck? No it wasn't!

tpbp

It definitely had tinges of those works. I got a vibe from The Castle or maybe I'm just looking too much into this shit.

Only similarities between them is the look at poverty, and the poking fun at bureaucracy. By your logic, an average episode of 7th Heaven is Kafkaesque.

what a disappointment

I don't know what you faggots are talking about. Are you talking about Universal Basic Income? You can't last on daddies money forever while all of your friends die of starvation.

You won't last in true android age without basic income to buy lunchables rations. Trust me. You think making fun of people who ask for free money is bad, I'm sure you pieces of shit begged for gold in some video game just to get a better weapon. You're too much of a wet noodle to fight for a healthy world for all human beings.

You'll go back to complaining about blacked threads because you're too much of a wimp to come up with a UBI plan.

>You won't last in true android age
I won't last in an age that won't happen for 100 years?

You know maybe if the Tories actually just limited the powers of the unions instead of killing off the manufacturing base of the UK we wouldnt have so many people on benefits

The problem with the UK is that we just throw people on the scrapheap and give them bennies so they dont cause any problems.

I'm on PIP for life so go fuck yourselves while i enjoy my money. DOn't like people claiming money for being mentally ill? dont make us mentally ill in the first place. mine was caused by assholes at school and work, so go fuck yourselves in a fire.

Thought you were referencing the last true white man for a second then

You are why I'm all for eugenics. Just another retard who should have been aborted.

get off Sup Forums martin

it'll technically never happen, as it would require our corporate masters to relinquish ownership of the means of production and distribution.

>this is your brain on reddit

Neo-Victorian Britain when?

The problem with eugenics is it always starts with you. No matter who you think you are.

>means of production
Don't you have a bread line to attend?

>his doctor told he was too sick to work
>government told him he was fit enough to work
>dies because of his health problems
Didn't care for the film much but he did nothing wrong.

is sit another film about rich actors impersonating the impoverished?

Pretty much.

>You know maybe if the Tories actually just limited the powers of the unions instead of killing off the manufacturing base of the UK we wouldnt have so many people on benefits
This is what commie revisionists actually believe

He had people lining up to throw money at him for things that could barely be considered work, and he's all like "nah fook dat m8 gimme dole gosh computers are hard for a dumb old fuck like me."

basically Benefits Street for pretentious people
i would rather kill myself than watch something so depressing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Johns
he was in 3 episodes of harry hill in 1998 he must be fucking loaded.

tries too hard to be sad and depressing

This is what I hate about current social mobility in modern times. You can really tell that people from both end of social classes really despise one another but they have no problem fetishizing each other's life style. It's baffling.

>Its commie revisionism to point out how Thatcher fucked this country in the longrun

The selling off of the utilities and let-to-buy was a mistake as well

Let me guess, a single mother with a mixed kid features somewhere in this right?

(((doctors)))

Fade to black lmao

>that smug look on the normal dude
really classy, germany