Kill 6 Billion Demons

“Due to the broken sun, the shadeside of Ashton is in a perpetual state of being two in the morning. This has, of course, had predictable results on both the food and the people.”
– 52 Righteous Fist Crushes the Flowers of Sin

If you must visit Xe Tao, don't try the food.

Other urls found in this thread:

killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for White Chain.

damn that goblin whore is spindly as hell

Would hire

Man what's Patrick Alexander been up to. Didn't he move to Japan to be a pathetic weeb full time?

is it a whore or just like a street urchin?

I dunno, that purse she's(I think) got on her arm makes her seem like a strumpet. I'd say she's a whore. Maybe that blue lady too.

That fat woman at the bottom right of the first panel seems to be showing off a catalogue of goblin whores too. Also, you know, the dialogue in the 2nd panel. This is probably the red light district.

There are others like her, seems like it's not a whore outfit, it's just the way their kin dress.

oh hey, it's one of mammon's boy's

>This is probably the red light district.

Its more like a perpetual 2 am in a city that never sleeps.

>makes her seem like a strumpet
>strumpet
that word will never not be funny to me

>spend a lifetime fasting and meditating
>could have just bought some Nirvana the entire time
>mfw

That nirvana is probably just horrible drugs.

>– 52 Righteous Fist Crushes the Flowers of Sin
Damn, I want this guy to be in the comic now.

>you will never spend your days playing 80's era arcade games before going off to eat some ramen from a shop ran by monsters in a city where it's eternally 2 AM

I don't know if you came up with the "perpetual 2 AM" yourself, but that's a really good way of describing the atmosphere. Nice job.

It's literally from the text underneath today's page. It's in the OP.

>"Its more like a perpetual 2 am in a city that never sleeps."

Damn,that's fuckin poetry. Sounds like a line from a Leonard Cohen song.

I still wait till she breaks down. Her change from human visitor to demigoddess badass was in comic time too quick.
But those design and lore still is beautifull.

>Too quick
She's got like four or five more chapters to get to the point where shes a scarred, Demiurge beating badass.

I would fug that strumpet.

I meant the developement is ok regarding the publishing time. But take the comic intime, its more like a movie developement.

It's not real confidence though, user. She's just borrowing power from Incubus, (and I think it changed her personality a bit too). Sooner or later it's going to backfire on her and we'll have scared Allison again.

To me, ever since that happened, the comic has been emphasizing that she's acting way too cocky now. It's definitely not going to go unpunished.

rip in peace

Short Hair Allison and that coat and scarf are doing things for me.

Thats what im waiting for.

Incubus does seem set on being her main supplier, though, in that he wants her to topple all the other Demiurges, including Jagganoth. So I don't necessarily think that she'll run out of Incubus-brand confidence for this heist, at least, not until near the end of it.

Sounds like someone with a really exotic name would say. Something like, say, 52 Righteous Fist Crushes the Flowers of Sin.

Did you guys see abbadon uploaded all the submissions on his tumblr?

killsixbilliondemonsDOTtumblrDOTc-om

Abbadon is posting the devil contest submissions, by the way
killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/

How'd you manage to post the full link without getting spam warning?

I didn't even know that was a thing! Alternately, I'm just that badass.

user, Blob of the Full Link, Bearer of the Word NOSPAM

Kneel before your DemiUrge.

Reach Heaven Through Postcount

That implies Incubus isn't going to act like the Demiurge of LUST. Lust isn't about sex (at least, not in the medieval sense), it's about being an impatient fuck who always acts on impulse.

I keep thinking it must feel like walking through the Las Vegas strip at midnight in summer.

>Though the sun has set, it is still very warm
>A hot breeze passes over everything that cools as much as it warms.
>A constant buzz of activity as just as many people are awake as those that have gone to sleep.
>Though it's dark, the lights of the city make it feel just as vibrant as it was during the day.

Is he really going to post all of them?
>mfw he hasn't posted my submission yet
>mfw he posts my shit for all to see.

R.I.P in Peace wise frog

Reach Heaven through Stagnation

Well there goes any hope for my submission being picked, just the first few are better than mine.

>Your bullshit design gets featured
heh

I was already thinking I wouldn't make it and the sheer onslaught of great designs just confirms my fears

Damn he really got a lot of submissions. Is this what they call "success"?

I sent a whole bunch of submissions and yet the ones he shows are the early ones I sent before I realized I didn't do enough research on how devils actually looked like

That's fun!