Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WhatHappenedToTheMouse
youtube.com/watch?v=8Dgo026b9tg
youtube.com/watch?v=_dp97JMRCTY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Way_killings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah man the gorilla killed it

I want to see him get sat and farted on by that Buffalo

the copyrighted ones were all my favorites i love it when they connect and relate to me and my fellow kids in this current generation xD

Pretty alright, though the editor needs to be shot. I swear to Allah he deleted some scenes by accident

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WhatHappenedToTheMouse

It wasn't an accident.

>My way "best song"
>not I'm still standing

edumacate yo self

youtube.com/watch?v=8Dgo026b9tg

I watched this wit my family last weekend. Did Mike get fucking murdered after everything? The last we see of him after his seemingly poetic performance of 'My Way' is he and his girl driving away with the lead mob bear climbing up over the back seat of the car.

These guys get it.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ASH/BECKY!? I WANT LANCE TO GET KEKED!

this and Trolls were super comfy

Better than zootopia

haha

I place Strange Magic alongside them.
If only for this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=_dp97JMRCTY

Kys

Better than Moana

that's not hard

boi

Anybody aware of that weird curse on that song? You think it'll hold water anytime soon?

Wat

It goes like this, usually in the Philippines whenver somebody sings this song in the karaoke, people get violent and usually someone winds up dead.

Sing was pretty good.
Mobster kid Gorilla hit a little to close to home. Shed a few tears.
All in all I give it a solid 8/10. It was nice to see a movie about music, that wasn't a musical.

It terms of visuals and how the song ends, Mike's song is killer, but Johnny had way more emotion in his song.

Only one I really didn't like was the elephant girls since it felt like it was just never going to fucking end.

I liked strange magic, but IMO Trolls and Sing were 5million times less cringey. I really got so embarrassed watching Strange Magic the first time that I actually just turned it off half way through.

I had no idea Seth McFarland is a great singer.

My first thought on seeing that guy. How dare you awaken my latent furry desires

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Way_killings

Really? He always sings in family guy and the other stuff he has done.

Not better than these two, but I'd certainly watch it again more frequently than either. I'm just tired of being preached at in my children's cartoons, man. Sometimes, I just want something fun.

Now I know to never sing karaoke in the Philippines.

I actually was part of market research for this movie
>Be locked in a room for about an hour answering questions and watching trailers
>See sing trailer with some WIP scenes
>"That Koala sounds like John Lovitz, I might see this"
>Get 2bux
>Learn the Koala was not John Lovitz
>Dropped

Reminder that he and his girlfriend were both killed off screen.

>the curse consists of regards going batshit insane
that's not a curse.

that's philippinos

>Regards
>Philippinos
Steve Harvey is that you?

no

>captcha: dyke collo

I went in expecting a really shitty movie characters lip syncing famous songs. The songs were performed by the voice actors but it still felt like karaoke in animation form.
I was surprised that the movie actually had a good story and felt it was unfortunate that this came out after Zootopia. I wish the movie had more original songs but it can't be helped.
Also Mike is a piece of shit.

I thought it was cute. Was it anything real special? No. I doubt it'll even be remembered in a couple years, but it was worth the price of the ticket.
(except for the fact there were a fuck ton of just shitty people in the theater I went to, but that's not the movies fault lol)

Vinnie was a skinfag. gross.

I thought Seth was great in this movie, despite his many obvious voices I had a hard time pinpointing it was him in the film.

Mike did nothing wrong

It was thoroughly meh.

The stories are utterly disconnected, so much so that any one character could be totally missing from the movie and it would have no effect on the other stories

The characters are rote and uninteresting. Buster in particular is an irredeemable cunt who wins out in the end because his friend is rich.

The actual performances were ok, exactly the kind of engineered flawless-but-inhuman performances I expect from people who aren't great singers being hired just for name recognition on the poster.

The music outside of the performances was terrible - you can't just throw random pop music into a scene and call it a score.

The Golden Slumbers leitmotif for the theater made me want to strangle someone.

Just about the only thing I thought was actually interesting or genuinely enjoyable was the audition sequence

>singing a song for a fucking movie
>they can pick any song, they can afford the rights
>pick a song that needs to be pitched down for the actor to sing it at all even with autotune
por que