It's me or Superman Reborn looks like a very best version of Spider-man One More Day??

it's me or Superman Reborn looks like a very best version of Spider-man One More Day??

It's not just you. Setting aside the fact that it's a story stretched out over 2 years and it involves a big ret-con to stuff that happened six years, when everything is said and done, the story is about an all-powerful being who tried to erase Superman and Lois' marriage, but unlike OMD, in the Superman version the couple (with some help from Myx) literally break the Universe to bring their marriage back. And they make their ten-year-old son a permanent part of the new canon in the process.

Of course, the all-powerful being is still out there, and his motives are unclear. We don't know if erasing the marriage was intentional or just a side effect of his larger mucking around with reality. We have to wait for the culmination of the larger Rebirth story to find that part out.

>stuff that happened six years
ago

Also Wally and Linda. I mean the whole reason this is happening is because Wally focused on his love for her

Does this mean Superman can help Spider-Man restore his marriage? Beyond dimensions and shit.

How does Superman remember Wally West now? Won't he have forgotten about Wally?

Superman Reborn is going to be causing these kind of headaches for ages.

Just roll with it, best I can give you.

Has Wally mentioned the twins yet?

no they merged histories, the only thing that's muddled is nu52 canon, like Kong Kenan existing.

And why is Lex Luthor still Superman if Superbro never died? And where did Lana Lang get her powers from if Superbro never died? It's all so complicated it hurts.

Yeah but as seen in the Action Comics preview Superman is starting to lose his memory of the merger so that means his Pre Flashpoint memories should also be fading including those of Wally.

From the timestream where it happened. It still happened in the past, it just didn't happen now.

Why did Kyle exist in nu52 if Superman never died?

That's some bullshit if true, I didn't go back to reading Superman just to have them turn PC back into nu52

>Why did Kyle exist in nu52 if Superman never died?

Doomsday did happen.

Same here, i didn't go into rebirth thinking "gee, I sure wish they merge n52 with the old canon and erase half of it in the process!". Hell, my favorite thing was superman being from the old canon. I don't like where this shit is headed.

Reign of the Supermen which is when Kyle got his powers.

If Cyborg Superman Henshaw never existed and never took Mongul to Coast City to try and turn it into Warworld then Kyle shouldn't have been a GL and Hal should have never become Parallax.

If he doesn't remain as the Superman from the old canon I'm dropping it again.

But if it didn't happen in the past how can it still happen exactly? They have a lot of explaining to do in the Reborn aftermath issues.

>Has Wally mentioned the twins yet?

Nope. And he probably never will. No one likes his shitty kids unlike Jon.

Does it really matter what he remembers as long as he's still married and has a son?

I didn't like them either but I think he'd at least talk about losing his kids even if they were attached at the hip

yes because he was older and has a better personality than nu52 superman, his experience made him who he is.

Why do people get the idea Doomsday never happened in a Fashion? When the Parallax Hal fought New 52 Hal, New 532 Hal told Parallax that Coast City was still destroyed by Mongul & he went evil.

because it hasn't been explained for 6 years

It seems most of his history will be kept along with some of Superbro's history mixed in as well so I don't see the problem.

that's what was implied in the merger but user is saying that in the preview it looks like he's forgetting the PC canon and that just makes him 52 with a kid

The whole 5 year timeline thing is still a mess like how can Batman have 4 Robins in that time?

It happened in the same order it did for us. Much like the retcon does not remove the issues that we have already read, the merge does not erase the events that happened, even if the characters are lead to believe the opposite.

Action Comics is going to be explaining Superman's new history for the next few issues. The new one out today only covers up to Clark's High School years though. We do know teenaged Lex living in Smallville is still canon.

They gave Batman 3 extra years saying "He operates in da shadows MUH URBAN MYTH" but it still makes no sense.

He might be forgetting his Pre Flashpoint memories but because of the merger some of it did happen in the new timeline anyway like Death and Return and whatever other stories they want to keep.

>that in the preview it looks like he's forgetting the PC canon

If you read the comic they throw in a reference to Secret Origin when Superman recounts his Smallville days. So things are getting blended.

yeah that's sort of been explained as everyone is missing 10 years and think it only happened in 5 or some shit, not a good explanation though.

that's also some fucking bullshit, making Batman a hero before Superman

I don't see how Return happened if Steel has a different origin, unless he doesn't now?

has it been story timed yet?

>has it been story timed yet?

>only covers up to Clark's High School years though.
The issue is already out?

cool thanks man

Thanks bro