youtube.com/watch?v=MRZbch9NmQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kKY3Vlf3ehQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IT'S UP!!!
NEW YMS

Wow why do you watch a literal retard?

let me hide my dog before I watch this.

his videos kino

something about this guy's face rubs me the wrong way. Reminds me of this guy I used to know who was a rampant dogfucker.

Is he sucking a dogs dick?

based dog fucker

WOOF WOOF

>reuploads

you lied to me OP

why the fuck does this guy take 4 months to make a 20 minute video?

because he spends a lot of time fucking dogs

he is busy shooting up fake cum into his ass and smoking weed

youtube.com/watch?v=MRZbch9NmQQ
Obligatory.

dog fucker pleb degenerate

Low rent RLM.

because it's soooooo haaaaaaard to download a movie trailer, remove the audio, loop it, and talk about the film for ten minutes.

Man it sucks the pokemon series wont continue

>"the only reason specific laws that ban bestiality exist is to criminalize the people that were not abusing those animals
What did he mean by this?

>he doesn't ask for animal's consent before he fucks them
what are you, a savage?

busy sucking canine cock

>YOUTUBE DEMONITIZ MUH MONNEEESS
>MUH VIDOS WHEREI CRITIZE BAD MOOBIES NED TO BE WATCHD MULTIPLE TIMES!!!
>SOMEONE GOTTA PAY FOR MUH ALBUM!!!!!!!!
insufferable

>people are so unaware of their own biases, they're such hypocrites. Why is farming animals right but raping them isn't?
>I'm against animal abuse

what THE FUCK did he mean by this?

Wait, is he a dog fucker, or a dog fuckee?

I don't know and I don't care, but he's a literal retard that fancies himself a smart person and that makes me angry

I thought he's a horse fucker?

>OLD MOVIES ARE BAD
What did he mean by this?

If I let a dog fuck my ass am I really raping the dog?

Seems a lot less bad than eating the animal anyway, I think incels should be allowed to fuck animals caring about animals fee fees is gay anyways.

D

O

G

F

U

C

K

E

R

WE DID IT REDDIT!!!!!

Is this guy supposed to be funny or clever or what?

he's incredibly gay and also a furry.
in reality though he's just a normal gay guy but he doesn't actually have a well developed personality so being gay is all he's got.
the furry thing is just to feel like he's part of some bigger group.

That he is a man focused primarily on the artifice of how a film is made. Technique and craft trump substance and historicity. Inferior equipment=inferior art.

But in all seriousness he likely just can't relate to old movies due to the manner in which they divulge their themes/ideas/stories coupled with the "zomg distracting old film cameras with inferior visual clarity and shitty sound. and why does everyone act so weird." Go figure people didnt always talk and act the way they do in modern times. Point is it doesn't ring true to him with the way modern movies are presented.

I say this as a self-fellating douche who happens to love old movies and as someone who understands why he likely finds difficulty in enjoying classics. Adam isn't wrong to point out that he simply prefers older movies, but he isn't right to say old movies don't hold up to modern standards and are thus rendered invaluable beyond the superficial need by cineasts to feel superior and all the while shielding himself with the reflexive "not that I'm saying these old movies aren't important."

He is trying to have his Bad Dragon semen cake and eat it too. "Sure I only view these movies as ill-refined stepping stones that were necessary to get to the REAL good films, but that doesn't mean I think they are bad." Just say you don't like them because you can't relate to most of them and spare us the soliloquizing of how because Michael Haneke was born any movie made prior to his first can't compare.

Can you believe that this...

... is the same guy?

What happened, Adam? The years have taken their toll...

lol no thanks

>give me one thousand dollars.

oh damn, I thought males age like wine

Lmfao.

Yes. More munnies for cummies.

>long greasy hair
>jagged features
>lazy eye

Honestly this.

He already has a best friend named Mark who betrayed him.

the dogfucker? no, I dont think so

He said he's considering making new episodes with Scoot.

Anyone else here miss Mark?

I do.

He was the only reason to watch his gayming channel.

>historicity
Utter pleb

>NOMNOMF MMMMM FEEDZ ME MOAR DONATIONS

no one realises thoses biases because they dont want to fuck dogs

Are you basement dwellers jealous he can try making living out of his love for movies and music?

i saw a post once that explained in detail how he has had sexual intercourse with a variety of farm and house animals

Care to elaborate?

Here (19:10):

youtube.com/watch?v=kKY3Vlf3ehQ

Wait, is Adam a furry?

so if you eat an animal it's okay to rape a completely unrelated animal?
like an innocent dog that wasn't going to be eaten? and we don't eat horse or dogs but I'm pretty sure that's what Adam jacks off to not cows and pigs. so if we eat a cow it's okay to rape a dog? This is fucking retarded I bet he thought he was the smartest fucker ever and nobody will be able to poke holes in his completely flawless dog anus licking logic. I mean if women get abortions is it right to go behind an abortion clinic and rub the biohazard materials on my dick?

Sorry desu.

>has no understanding of human emotions
>refuses to watch older movies because they're "technically inferior"
>thinks that people that like older movies are only pretending in order to seem smarter/more cultured
>holds 80s action blockbuster filmmaking or droll television-tier filmmaking as the highest standard
>complains about characters not acting entirely with the cold logic of a machine in shitty horror movies
>condones the fucking of animals

Why does anyone watch YMS?