The 15:17 To Paris

youtube.com/watch?v=BBkQcPAvS6o

new Eastwood film, you fags

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Hell_and_Back_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Eastwood had cast Sadler, Skarlatos and Stone as themselves in the film which will "begin during their childhood and show their friendship leading up to the moment that changed their lives".[3]

oh boy

>WB
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

I am going to pay to see it to ensure more movies are made such as this which portray Europeans as the weak-willed simpering man-boys that they most definitely are

Looks too sentimental.

Gran Torino will be his Magnum Opus.

He shat on his rep with that pile of blatant propaganda, american sniper

Eastwood has worked with WB for 70 fucking years, if you don't think he has complete control over his films you're a retarded dumb idiot

Shame.. This is only making all those muslim immigrants look bad. Whish they didnt do shit like this

Eastwood is based but idk about this... we all know what happens already, just doesn't seem interesting

Don't call me a fag, you cunt.

The interesting thing is to watch these 3 people act. Apparently it's only been done once before 30 years ago for an Iranian film.

That was a nice film.

serviceable director
decent actor
great american icon

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Hell_and_Back_(film)

>decent actor
only took him 40 years to learn how

>Gimmick stunt casting
>More blatant propagandashit
Jesus, has Eastwood really sunk this low? Why would I want to watch two hours of flat performances from non actors?

What are you talking about? Have you ever even heard of Sergio Leone?

But what if it's not flat?

The most based thing about Eastwood is that he's not a conservative while all the Sup Forums brainlets think he's /their guy/

Just waiting for my shithole caliphate to chimpout.

Was sully good? I read that they had to put in made up and barely dramatic legal drama and repeat the plane scene about five times so I chose not to see it. And I kept reading that old people liked it which was strange

I will pass on this as well

>americans go to europe on vacation
>ltierally save them from terrorists becauseof their amazing militaraty 10/10 religious upbringing

im literally cryen brus

>>Gran Torino will be his Magnum Opus.
so liberal flick?

I fucking hated Sully especially being just a couple years after the excellent Flight. If there were any worthwhile moments of Sully then I don't remember them.

um im pretty sure time only goes up to 12, time to take your dementia pills clint

I was referring Eastwood as a Director.

His performance in the Dollars Trilogy, while iconic, is also rather limited.

marines usa usa usa marines eagle patriotism marines terrorist fite usa usa fite usa yurope marines fite ooooorah fite marines oooooorah usa usa usa usa eagles fite usa usa usa

The movie.
Might as well have filmed a dialogue with an empty chair.

It's not very liberal at all.

Actually if you look up the Rotten Tomatoes, everybody that gives it a Rotten complains about its "problematic" racism.

It treats American values culture with a due dignity that's long been missing.
Portrays America as having lost that in modernity and materialism, and finds a stronger association in the values of another immigrant culture which also seeks to protect itself from the encroachment of degenerating modernity.

Bump

For fuck's sake, gran torino is pure shit

Well, I'm sure convinced.

I'm not american nor frenchie and I have literally no idea about what happened in that train

Im starting to think the cia is paying clint for propaganda movies

He's just old person from a certain era.

They become naturally more "conservative" and patriotic.

K I N O

Another Clint movie to dismiss,the old man is really hitting the bottom...

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf. Educated city people voted for Hillary.

>t. yurofag

interestting to cast the real peoples involved

>propaganda

>war is hell
>ptsd fucking up peoples

how is that propaganda brainlet ?

Some rag head pulled out an AK and tried to shoot up the train. Some Americans on vacation beat the shit out of him and saved the day.
It will be interesting to see how they make the movie out of a 5 minute event, but Eastwood has a pretty good track record.

why did he have to shoehorn a nigger

As a Frenchfag, I can thank these 3 american dudes for saving our asses.

>comparing the French public to American soldiers

le bait est grand ho ho ho

sounds incredible.The idea of your whole life leading up to every moment you live is pretty impactful, and someone of his age is is incredibly aware of that

One of the the heroes was a 62-year old Brit. There were also three Frenchmen who were involved but they wanted to be anonymous.

I love clint, but this is seriously stupid. Not every news story has to be made into a film.

It's clearly not filmed in a grounded natural style and doesn't have any kind of naturalistic aesthetic. Just looks like a standard Hollywood film. The training shots honestly lok just like scenes from American Sniper. so I highly doubt that THREE non actors will manage to get through all of their scenes without it feeling embarassingly awkward.

>he's not a conservative
correct, he's a cuckservative

Or maybe you're just upset because he's not "your specific version" of conservative

>movie where every performance other than his own sucks
>better than based Unforgiven
Back to the manlet pits with you.

You do.

didnt even remember this one anymore. muds are exploding over here one a daily basis now.