Who will play them in the heartwarming biopic?

Who will play them in the heartwarming biopic?

Just end this world already

They're cute together.

Why is this news?

Pretty much a big waste of money considering he would have just stolen himself one anyway.

Jews.

same feels

>scion
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahshzhshzhzhHHHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshahahahahahahahahshshshshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahajahajajajahahajajahjahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahshshshhshahahahahhahahahah

>white people

I'm sure you can work it out

Good for them, may they spend many happy years together while all the stormweenie virgins on here autistically screech something about the Jews.

And then he would have ended up in prison after having knocked up the daughter. The dad is doing everything he can to keep the guy around so she doesn't end up having to be a single mum to a street nigger who gets shot dead at 16.

>brand new

They haven't made the frs for two years.

Somebody post that pic of the guy who was licking the bf's cum out of his daughter's panties

t. butthurt stormvirgins jelly they can't get a gf or a free car

If my boi gets a white bitch he get a free car
Made a joggin in my noggin

She doesn't look jewish
I'm pretty sure her father isnt jewish either

Unironically this

Why is this news? people do stupid shit like this everyday
oh yeah theres a black dude and white girl

O B S E S S E D Sup Forumscucks will be butt blasted af kek

>Scion
Wow, it's fucking nothing

He means that this is the fault of the Jews.

Which is, as is always the case whenever Jewish people get blamed for something on here, bullshit.

Oh he will ditch her now that hes got a car to score higher sexual market value bitchs.

ITT: pozzed hebe-cucks and stormfags

V I R A L