How is Game of Plebs still more popular on Sup Forums than good shows like Peaky Blinders?

How is Game of Plebs still more popular on Sup Forums than good shows like Peaky Blinders?

How is Channel Zero not more discussed that TWD?

Fucking hell, is this place really just plebs now?

>now
also i watched season one of peaky blinders and it was boring

you don't know shit, "boring", fucking pleb

>peaky blinders
And Sopranos is arguably more popular than GoT, especially since GoT generals are banned.
Peaky Blinders is legit trash. Vikings tier.
>period show but i'm going to use modern music
KYS.

>period show but i'm going to use modern music
This has been discussed to death, stop being autistic.

They RARELY use songs that sound out of place for the era, like rock songs, during fight scenes, otherwise the score is barely noticeable.

And who can't enjoy a good rock song while gypos fuck each other up?

I don't talk peaky blinders with Sup Forums because I legitimately believe Sup Forums is too fucking dumb to appreciate it.

le undercover lady falls in love with her target
how original

That's like asking why rectify and the knick were barely discussed here when originally airing.

Leaky blinders is shit

Season 1 is the worst of the three.

Sup Forums is absolute dogshit. They're so fucking bad the mod actually made a sticky celebrating a 6 year old meme. When it comes to discussing good shows/movies, Sup Forums is the absolute last place to be.

If normies liked it as much as Thrones you'd shit on it cuz thats what you do.

>That's like asking why rectify and the knick were barely discussed here when originally airing.
Rectify was actually discussed more than I though it would while airing, but obviously that's taking into account the average Sup Forums poster.

I never did watch The Nick. I never liked medical shows like house or grey's, but I do like period shows.

No, I like a lot of popular things and not ashamed of it. I even love the Song of Ice and Fire books. I just don't think the TV show is as good as the praise it gets. It's by no means bad, but its not THAT good.

Peaky Blinders is on the same level as the old HBO shows like Sopranos, Deadwood, 6 Feet Under.

>This has been discussed to death, stop being autistic.
I'm not autistic, it's just bad. Reminds me of that awful new King Arthur movie. Boardwalk Empire did it much better.

Have you ever watched a Quentin Tarentino movie?
I know the more recent ones are very cringey, but they do use modern music in older settings very well.

Same for the show Preacher, even Vikings.

I literally mentioned Vikings in the beginning... You think that's a good show? And don't you fucking compare Tarantino to this. Tarantino's movies aren't even half as serious as Peaky Blinders. That's what makes it look out of place.
As for Vikings, pic related
>they're in rome so let's just dress them as roman legionnaires
Fucking lol.

As far as viking, I'm mainly talking about the first and second seasons.

But do you think Peaky Blinders is a "serious" show? Because then you are misinterpreting it. The show tries to be badass, but it isn't at all serious.

Peaky Blinders is as "serious" as Preacher was. The haircuts, accents, culture, gangs. All of it is a bit over the top on purpose.

I've only seen the first few episodes of Peaky Blinders and from what I could tell they took the dramatic aspects seriously.
And, don't give me that. Vikings was always an unhistorical piece of shit show.

>I've only seen the first few episodes of Peaky Blinders and from what I could tell they took the dramatic aspects seriously.
Please watch more, it really isn't serious. Downton Abbey, which was pretty silly, was way more serious than peaky blinders.

Peaky Blinders just tries to look authentic badass, but the plot and dialogue is very tounge in cheek while still being relatable

Peaky Blinders is like if someone remade Boardwalk Empire without any semblance of restraint or respect for the time period. It's about as historically accurate as those Sherlock Holmes movies starring RDJ (and stylistically they are both very similar actually)

peaky blinders is way over the top and americanised

people in that show dress just like modern day hipsters so I can't get immersed

>americanised
>BBC
>full brittish cast
>the series takes place in england
What did he mean by this?

hipsters? or just people that you see with popular haircuts and clothes and styles in general which have always tended to borrow from different eras?

it sounds to me like you're complaining about the nature of humanity's relationship with clothes, rather than "hipsters"

>it sounds to me like you're complaining about the nature of humanity's relationship with clothes, rather than "hipsters"

You sound like a fag

Well it's full of actors who have had successful careers in American stuff.

Careful, Link!

How is this season on Channel Zero. Last one was just meh.

I'm complaining about people pretending to not be mainstream while being as mainstream as possible

Second season is really dark, like on a psychological level.

I don't want to spoil, but the main theme fucked me up pretty bad because I have experienced it, but the acting and plot is pretty decent. Its never going to be a top tier show, but the production is quite good for a creepy pasta show.

>I'm complaining about people pretending to not be mainstream while being as mainstream as possible
Sometimes people aren't mainstream but just like a few popular things. Not everyone is trying to impress you.

so we agree that calling back to older fashions is "mainstream". it's universal. if someone's not aware that this is mainstream and thinks they're being original, then the joke is clearly on them. there's no-one to get mad at here

k

>just like a few popular things
that's called being mainstream.
>Not everyone is trying to impress you.
by dressing in a particular way you are very much trying to impress people around you. Not me in particular

u sound like the only "hipster" here desu im not sure what you're complaining about

well I can't spell it out any more clearly

>people pretending to not be mainstream while being as mainstream as possible
literally one of the vaguest complaints i've ever read

>Peaky Blinders is on the same level as the old HBO shows like Sopranos, Deadwood, 6 Feet Under.

you're welcome

you acknowledged that got has always been more popular, so what exactly is this mystical Sup Forums of old that you are referring to?

if you don't like it fuck off back to wherever you came (I can't possibly imagine where)