Sup Forums BTFO

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-george-lucas-thinks-last-jedi-was-beautifully-made-1067092

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LqgdNVTcRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>people still not realizing that whenever george even bothers to talk about star wars anymore, he's trolling

beautifully made, just ignore the plot

if that's how you need to justify your hate...

>Connie Wethington, a rep for Lucas, told Heat Vision.

he couldn't even say it himself, must have some contract issue where he has to give it a positive review.

Disney packed him at the balls after he shat on Rogue One and now he isn't even allowed on the red carpet anymore

>he shat on Rogue One
good

>Hoh hoh, it's just business George!

Didn't Disney force him to apologise after his negative comments about the first Nu Wars?
Why would he risk saying anything negative? They probably told him they will sue him into oblivion if he does.

>I start to see things I recognize.

>shat on Rogue One
he liked rogue One he shat on TFA

he shat on TFA he liked Rogue One snf has said he gave input on all 3 when it came to certain lore stuff like jedi

>sue him for his opinion
on what grounds?

when did /our/ Lord and Savior say this?

what made this idiot sell the whole universe for just $4 Billion ?

youtube.com/watch?v=7LqgdNVTcRA

getting back at the fans who shit on him for a decade

high grounds

>Movies are objectively terrible
>Heh I sold it to Disney to get back at the naysayers
Kek

I'm not a braindead prequelfag so I don't really care about George's opinion. He proved three times in a row that he doesn't understand Star Wars anymore

Probably written into that $4 billion contract that anything perceived as negative criticism is grounds for litigation if it can be established beyond reasonable doubt the criticism impacted the films bottom line.

The contract he likely signed

Poor George

>George "I sold my children (Star Wars) to the white slavers" Lucas
>thinking any Disneyshit was "beautifully made"
hmmmm