I want her back

I want her back.

I want the show back.

It was the true succesor of T2. T3 was shit. Salvation was shit. And Genisys was beyond abyssmall with Emilia Clark being specially bad.

I'M FUCKING MAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ-O7CVnqA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Emotional Terminators

>reddit spacing
delete this thread

Chill They are making a new one.
Linda hamilton liked the script she actually is coming back. Something she refused to do up till this point. The rights reverted back to James Cameron so he's in control of the series again and has said the new movie will be a sequel to T2 and they will ignore everything else.

Meaning it's going to be a James Cameron controlled script and movie

I just want Cameron to have sex with me and pop my skull like a water balloon at the exact moment I climax

>The rights reverted back to James Cameron so he's in control of the series again and has said the new movie will be a sequel to T2 and they will ignore everything else.

You made my fucking day.

Who could resist to that?

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ-O7CVnqA0

It'll be better after you watch this.

>deepthroats me at 140RPM with millimetre precision along all spacial axes.

The show was pretty good. Took my by surprise when I find out they're not making another season. It ended in such retarded way also killing all major characters in like last episode. LOL

Cam was the best.

I felt like shit after knowing it was cancelled.

And after knowing I wouldn't see any more of Cameron.

What a non patrician fetish.
I want to betray the human race and make tiny robot babies like a true cuck

Are you the Glau poster?

No but I'm probably going to join him soon.

what scene from The Abyss are they talking about at around 35:48? He says it's probably the best dialogue ever in scifi movie history, even better than the blade runner tears in the rain thing (which wasn't exactly a dialogue, but whatever).

Where is that from?

I need to see everything from her.

Everyone post your best Summers

What did they mean by this?

I want the threads back. That was the best this board has ever been.

keep em comin boys

I actually liked Genisys because it kept true to series while updating it. Preferred it much more than T3 or Salvation.

My big issue with Genisys was how they would've followed up with it. I understand this one with Cameron is another reboot so I'm curious about how what he'll do. I'm very hopeful though because he can do female characters well without making them a Mary Sue, unlike another franchise right now...

didnt they have to cut down the scene in the pilot where the terminator shoots up the cops?

i had a photo of glau in my locker in grade 8

do i fit in yet?

I would build Skynet as a excuse to have her around.

Summer anime when?

John and Cam forever!

':3

I still can't believe up to this day, that Summer didn't get more roles and stuff. Even considering that she maybe only could play someone on the autistic spectrum I loved her in each and every serious role she got.

Last good idea since T2

Look at those Juggernauts. God have mercy

photoshop

Interesting. I wonder if Ed will make a comeback and unjust himself. I'm not a huge fan, but it would be kind of cool to see him turn his life around and reignite that disappointing career he had.

HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO BASED

This is also interesting...
>In 1991, when Furlong was 13, his 26-year-old tutor Jacqueline Louise Domac began a romantic and sexual relationship with him on the set of Terminator 2 that lasted throughout Furlong's teen years, including cohabitating in what Domac called a "quasi-spousal relationship."[13] When California's statutory rape law changed in 1994 to allow the prosecution of adult women who have sex with minors, Furlong's guardian Sean Furlong filed a complaint against Domac, but was unsuccessful in having her prosecuted.[14] In May 1999, Domac sued Furlong for violence.[15]

>My big issue with Genisys was how they would've followed up with it

It wasnt good but the overall idea with the parallel/alternate timelines was pretty neat and very unique. I'd be willing to watch a sequel just to see how they would've gone for it.

>Meaning it's going to be a James Cameron controlled script and movie
Thank fucking christ

If I had to guess, it would be the scene where Lindsey drowns and Virgil does CPR.

>yfw you will never be stroked by Summer

Merry Christmas, everybody.

>You'll never make Cameron wet
Why even live?

Nostalgia thread?

Would you fuck a fembot?
Shit, who am I kidding, you degenerates would fuck anything...
I wonder what her pusy feels like...

God, I've been mulling watching this show for years now. Just afraid that I'll end up liking it so much that I'll be hurt that the show got cancelled by the end.

What it is to be a pussy.

Stop waifuing machines.

I hated her accent

She was great in The 4400.

This. This is the best post right here. No other post can compete with it. Witness its glory and fuck off. You can not beat it by any means. Simply observe and aknowledge your meaningless existence, then move on.

Do you think she's fully functional down there, like the chicks from Ex Machina?

the writer of TSCC is part of the new Terminator movie

also genisys was a massive rip-off of TSCC which was one of the worst parts about it.

yeah otherwise the resistance could just make people take off their pants as a terminator test

Yes. In the show there was a T888 that was married to a human.

>the writer of TSCC is part of the new Terminator movie
There were a few writers, which one in particular?

>tfw no glau-fu

She's a killbot not a sexbot so no.
Its probably a meat grinder underneath. Makes it even hotter desu to use a tool for killing people as a cocksleeve just adds to the feeling of conquest

>Plays a terminator
>terminates every show she appears in

M E T A

She was an infiltrator and it is established that they are 100% working human facsimiles.

90% of all shows get cancelled early, was she responsible for those too?