Harvey Weinstein Is My Monster Too

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/13/opinion/contributors/salma-hayek-harvey-weinstein.html
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/are-women-minorities_us_595a91a0e4b0f078efd98be3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

But she's a spic and not white so Sup Forums told me it's ok

imagine my shock

>rape half of hollywood
>dont get murdered
???????????

THIS CUNT MARRIED OLD MAN JUST FOR MONEY

>Harvey Weinstein make me famous in exchange for a few sexual cringy moments
>He is a monster, i'm not a whore; my talent got me here, not my ass

I want to show her my monster.

maybe she just loves sucking old balls

well yeah...

so this......is the power........of left wing shitposting!

someone tell me what sex acts she performd on him i'm too scared to read it

mommy posters btfo

>especially in a society that elected a president who has been accused of sexual harassment and assault by more than a dozen women and whom we have all heard make a statement about how a man in power can do anything he wants to women.
DRUMPF

oh my god...

Those milkers would get smaller after pregnancy...right?

what

haha oh my no

¡NOOOO MAMI!

>quentin got to lick her feet

lucky faggot

Just stop replying to me because I win and you lose

m-mommy

Why does she keep mentioning her ethnicity as if it makes her more of a victim?

From what I've heard about Selma, if Weinstein's problem is the word "No" then they would have gotten along just fine.

What does this mean

I'll save you all time: Harvey did absolutely nothing to her. This was a really pointless read.

But thanks OP for making me aware of it so I can dismiss it out of hand in future.

doesnt it?

Of Harvey Weinstein? I don't see how it is.

Rape and sexual assault isn't magically worse if it happens to a minority.

She is my favorite part Lebanesefu. Shakira is up their as well.

>Rape and sexual assault isn't magically worse if it happens to a minority.
You mean kind of like how Sup Forums pretends rape and sexual assault is magically worse when it happens to a white girl? hmmmmmm

But what about Tarantulo

I want that hack gone forever

Kate wasn't raped though. She was murdered by an illegal immigrant and the guy who did it got free because Trump got involved and said he should go to jail, which made the judges want to set him free as a "fuck you" to Drumpf.

im just bothered shes been here in for decades and still cant speak english correctly

Druuna movie when

>demand you fuck him or he'll ruin your career
>puts up career destroying barriers that only through absolute luck can you get over
>forced her to get nude
>did nothing

come on man, have some fucking compassion for fucks sake

how would you feel if at every turn of your career, when it comes time to do the one project you really want to do, to make everyone proud, some ugly cunt forces you to fuck her old disgusting vagina, and when you say no out of disgust, she begins to ruin your project and your chances of success?

oh that's right you have nothing going on in your life so obviously you don't understand.

Wow its almost as if you're pretending that its magically worse since it happened to a """""white"""""* girl
* = americans arent white

In her prime she was one of the most beautiful and desirable women in the world. Sad to see that aging and losing the fame and allure led her to go to quite some measures to grasp for some sort of relevancy. First that le drumpf movie that came earlier this year, and now jumping onto a bandwagon that has almost passed. Really undignified, and at the same time, makes me care even less about her.

Oh yes this Salma Hayek who is such an obscure actor, this movie Frida which no-one's ever heard of yet won 2 Oscars. Fucking dimwit.

this was before all of that you fucking retard, learn to read holy shit

This is your brain on Sup Forums

It's fucking nothing, also she won't sleep with you for defending her

So what's the non-Sup Forums opinion then? That she's a bitch that deserved to die?

But she did have a successful career.

Yep this, her career was not harmed by her refusing to sleep with him. It really is nothing.

that man who shot her in the back of the head was just scared!

>le white knight argument

that was never on the table, cool it with your faggot projection. this is simply about understanding that she didn't have to go through any of that bullshit to simply make a fucking movie with a story she wanted to tell

>have to do a nude scene
>have to beg for favors from people way beyond your means on a project that you don't know for sure if it will succeed or not
>not harmful to a career

if the movie had not gotten that score of above an 80, she would have had no career at all and would be forgotten, how do you fucking losers not understand this

>she begins to ruin your project

Harvey improved the project. She bemoans being given an unrealistic critical expectation yet it not only met that but exceeded it.

Not that she deserved to die, but the fact that she was white and therefore got to enjoy a privileged life before dying makes it much less tragic that she died than if it had been a minority who was murdered.

People knew who she was even before that crappy movie. No more (You)s for the sperg.

>he does nothing except demand a sex scene that does nothing other scenes would do equally and put hurdles in the way of the film actually being released nation wide
>he improved the film

your gymnastics are crazy. i don't know why you defend this kike so wholeheartedly. who hurt you

Yatch bunny for years complaining about being Harvested, fucking roasties are all coming out of the woodwork.

weinstein sounds like a scumbag
until now i thought he was just a fucked-up exebitionist and i felt a bit sorry for him but it seems he was manipulative and very logically perverted
anyway hayek is really hot + she told him to fuck off, so she is indeed waifu-tier

No one said that. This is your brain on Sup Forums.

She wasn't privileged. She was a woman (minority), and therefore subjected to life-long starvation and servitude towards men that would only pay her 65% of what they would pay a man.

But she actually is a good actor.

I went to high school with a girl who looked just like her.
She's fat now.
It's only been less than 2 years.

*exhibitionist

women are a majority
also it gets really silly when two Sup Forumstards argue while both pretending to be liberals

The privilege from her whiteness far outweights her oppression from her gender. This isn't even up for debate.

White men>white women>Asian men>Asian women>Brown men>Brown women>Black men men>Black women is the agreed upon privilege hierarchy. As you can see a white woman has more privilege than a man of any race but white.

you forgot jews and refugees

They are both covered by "brown".

>jews
>brown
>Hispanics on the same tier than refugees
No

Before Trump being elected you would have been right about Hispanics being more privileged, but that is no longer the case. The circumstances have changed dramatically.

>+ she told him to fuck off
haha

There is no Hispanic ban in place, Hispanics are not on the same tier than refugees

>Much to everyone’s amazement, not least my own, I delivered, thanks to a phalanx of angels who came to my rescue, including Edward Norton, who beautifully rewrote the script several times and appallingly never got credit
/ourguy/

>rating brown men above brown women
The fuck universe do you live in? Brown women are infinitely more "privileged" than brown men. Nobody fetishizes brown men (who aren't muslim) and nobody uses collective guilt to ascribe violent actions to all brown women.

>forces you to fuck her old disgusting vagina
yeah I would totally hate that...

Yadda yadda

Is this all about bitches not getting naked anymore in American movies? They already fuck with their clothes on.

according to the article she denied him
he called her the "biggest ball buster"
>tfw salma hayek will never bust your balls

>According to a recent study, between 2007 and 2016, only 4 percent of directors were female and 80 percent of those got the chance to make only one film. In 2016, another study found, only 27 percent of words spoken in the biggest movies were spoken by women. And people wonder why you didn’t hear our voices sooner. I think the statistics are self-explanatory — our voices are not welcome.

Did she ever did nudity?

such integrity

>Hispanics being more privileged
AHAHAHAHAHAHA since when? anyone is "PRIVILEGED" is black people. Black people are treated like children in the usa. Plus jews love black people.

>>Me too

Inherent privilege is non existent. Privilege only exists when you are the majority of any given population. Women are weaker then men and therefore have less power wherever they are. I hope this thread gets pruned

>also it gets really silly when two Sup Forumstards argue while both pretending to be liberals
lol someone forgot to read their daily stream of huffpo:
huffingtonpost.com/entry/are-women-minorities_us_595a91a0e4b0f078efd98be3
Women ARE minorities, sweetie.

@91484001
I thought the whole "leftist shills on Sup Forums" thing was just a meme perpetuated by heavily dedicated LARPers

So, why doesn’t she complain about Tarantino, who wrote her into a character letting his character suck her toes and worship her feet on camera in From Dusk Till Dawn? Since when is that not regarded as sexual?

Are they really LARPers if they are doing it on the internet?

Women are only there to sex up movies they are horrible main characters.

No she's not. She is the Dusk Till Dawn hole, nothing more.

Because Tarantino is funny and kinda charming and asked for her permission.

that's just the truth, faggot

Ok, I just found some topless pics online and her tits are nothing special. Bras are very misleading

we have seen her naked plenty of times, she is a goddess

liars

>letting some go free free after committing a capital offense is ok because I don't like the President
So many judges need to hang

she got relatively lucky because she said no all the time, but he forced her to make a woman on woman sex scene in a movie which she did.

>letting some go free free
What did Jamal "56%" Sanchez-Freeman-Weiss mean by this?

>asked for her permission.
yus

Reminder that you can rape a woman who consents.

>Likewise - I think as women we’re particularly vulnerable to this when we’re younger. I’m in my 30s now but had far too many sexual experiences like this in my teens and twenties, that I hugely regret.
>When the #metoo hashtag was trending on social media recently, I felt really conflicted. I do feel that many of the sexual experiences I had when I was younger were unwanted and have had a negative effect on me, but at the same time I really struggle with the idea that I was complicit in them. I didn’t say no, and I enjoyed the attention that flirting got me (that’s really hard to admit because it’s a shitty character trait), so perhaps I should have accepted that unwanted sex was always going to be the result of that.

>small brain: rejecting harvey weinsteins sexual advances

>medium brain: fucking harvey weinstein to further your career as an actress

>large brain transcending reality with synapses traveling between multiple dimensions: fucking harvey weinstein to further your career as an actress and then staying silent allowing other women to be abused and then waiting for the moment that will give you the most media attention and paint yourself as the victim for performing sexual acts that you consented to

She could've walked off the set and blown the whistle on him. Instead she stripped down like the selfish whore that she is. Why should she be aloud to play the fucking victim? If she opened her fucking mouth he would've went down then and tons of other girls wouldn't have been in that situation. This bitch is Joe Paterno. All she gave a shit about was her fucking movie just like all he gave a shit about was his football program. Fuck this slut

Get a load of this guy! He didn’t even read the article! What an idiot!

What's going on in your life m8? Besides white-knighting aztec whores on Sup Forums?

Who the fuck wants to give NYT a hit? Archive that shit.

Footfags should be lynched