So what were the other 65 orders?

so what were the other 65 orders?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Contingency_Orders_for_the_Grand_Army_of_the_Republic:_Order_Initiation,_Orders_1_Through_150
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7CRatBZBaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda

One was in the event of massive fan butthurt sell the franchise off to Disney and have it ruined

1 to 65 were orders relating to locating alien women with bodies suitable for facesitting. So were orders 67 all the way to 1138.

This alien females belong to big strong clone cocks.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Contingency_Orders_for_the_Grand_Army_of_the_Republic:_Order_Initiation,_Orders_1_Through_150
You can google this shit man

Luke dies

Order 45 was to give the chancellor a nice backrub

>order 37
hansarewethebaddies.jpg

>dat Order 65

Shabby Blue did a nice series on what the Order 69 was.

>have it ruined
Almost every single piece of Star Wars outside of the first three movies, two or three books, and four games has been complete shit.

demo disk viewer?

>He thinks VI was good

Actually he says VI wasn't complete shit

Anyone know what the first order was?

I can think of way more than 4 good star wars games.

Mozzarella sticks

VI is better than Empire Strikes Back and A New Hope.

Oh wow. What did George Lucas mean by this?

You mean Jew Jew Abrams.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7CRatBZBaY

>the prequels are good
wow why do you even post with such a shit taste

>prequels were bad
Lmaooo i watch le redlettermedia too haHaa

He means production order, man. But I'm gonna let you pass on it since you're probably meme-ing about his unclear wording.

The fuck are you on about? Its shit outside the action scenes and even those droned on. Did you really enjoy all the blank faces and monotone dialogues? It felt like the actors got their soul sucked through their anus during filming.
You know there is a fine line you shouldn't cross even if you want to be a contrarian, because if you do it makes you look like a retarded asshole.

Woah kino

Didn't Luke die because of lmaotootired?

Bet yah Hamill wished he could the same during filming.

fuck off newfag

Ooooooh

Capture me a Wookie

Was the moment when he dies actually meaningful like Hans? You could see Hans death coming but it still felt like a punch in the guts

>Uses astral projection
>Gets tired
>Ded

Lord Kylo is the biggest bitch in star wars.