WAS IT GOOD?????

I need a non-Jewish opinion on this before I decide to waste money it. And I've already been spoiled

Other urls found in this thread:

europeisnotdead.com/video/broadcasts-of-europe/european-inventions/
eupedia.com/europe/list_of_inventions_by_country.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I need some anonymous teenager on Sup Forums to tell me a movie is bad so i feel reassured in not asking my dad for 10 bucks to go see the movie
Yeah sure it's shit don't see it

As someone who is certified 70+% white(23andme confirmed), it's great. Don't listen to the shills on here shitting on it because they hate Disney.

>already been spoiled
>still doesn't think its shit and still wants to give the mouse their money
you are the target audience of nu-wars

Better than TFA, worse than RotJ.

Enjoy ur millenial references "need a ride bro?" quipping marvel shit

>only 70% white
>I'm 100% white and living in the civilization birth place

I bet you are an amerinigger which mean that your opinion is irrelevant since you are a faggot with no tastes and no culture

LET’S GO, CHROME DOME

wait so you are an arab in mesopotamia

Seems worse than prequels, that scene when they cut from establishing shots of Luke/Ren fight to Poe statically explaining things was one of the worst offenders.

/thread

>before I decide to waste money it.

Buy a ticket for another movie, the walk into the Last Jedi theater.

>paying to watch jewish propaganda

great plan

Lol Sup Forums is fucking retarded. This movie looks great. All the critics love it, Reddit is optimistic too and it's getting great ratings. Sup Forums is full of contrarian sad spoiler idiot

>was it good?
Not even remotely.

He's French, yes.

I don't care about (((Reddit))) or ((((((critics)))))). Was it as shit as TFA?

Better or worse than TFA?

the shilling is real

Depends how badly you punish TFA for being a remake, but this was beyond retarded.

Worse.
And I didn't like TFA at all but this was just putrid.

Better in the regard that it tries to do its own thing instead of being another rehash, worse in that it disregards everything from TFA and makes a lot of the questions from it irrelevant. Particularly Rey’s parents and Snoke’s origin.

6.5/10
I mean its slightly better than E7, but you get forced marvel tier puns, and they rewrite lot of Force canon
they have serious plot armour issues too, somehow "main heroes" keep surviving as randoms die left and right (even if 99% of resistance gets wiped, the main heroes ofc live on to the next movie wew)

I mean it was enjoyable. Some anime tier fights. Space fights were somewhat decent considering its called "star wars".
Acting was borderline wooden at occasions, plot was half-decent but still close to meh.

And thank the porg for the opening crawl pointing out that the first Order are the evil guys and the resistance the good guys, would have forgotten that if they hadn't pointed that out in the start so wew

>dumb burger spotted

I meant western Europe you utter moron, the place where modern medecin, computers and actually the whole of today technology, western Europe is also the place where the ruler of this world originated.

But I guess thinking isn't something a low grade simian would be able to do.

Bow down before your masters servant scum and don't dare to contradict us.

Now tell me how much leftard propaganda did this film contain, i heard that there will be a gay romance between Poe and Finn, and I also heard that there will be a romance between Rey and Finn and that this entire film was basically a diversity filled crap, is that true or is that bullshit ?

>was it good
Are the Matrix sequences not enough for you? No, it's not fucking good.

>i heard that there will be a gay romance between Poe and Finn
Nope, Finn gets YELLOWED.

>I also heard that there will be a romance between Rey and Finn
Nope, if anything, the Reylo shippers now have more fuel than ever.

>this entire film was basically a diversity filled crap
This is more accurate. Watch any scene where Resistance pilots board their X-Wings. Mostly women, asians and black/brown people. I think I saw maybe one white dude in the fleet.

>(((reddit)))
>actually relevant

Kys nigger scum

Pedro is being mischievious doesn't he ? Why don't you come back to your ""job"" aka dealing drugs ?

Shut up or you will be deported to the shithole you came from

>computers and actually the whole of today technology, western Europe
shut up you retarded subhuman. objectively incorrect

>This is more accurate. Watch any scene where Resistance pilots board their X-Wings. Mostly women, asians and black/brown people. I think I saw maybe one white dude in the fleet.

So basically like Rogue One, great... Even though R1 wasn't that bad, I even quite enjoyed watching it.

How can a movie where HE dies be good?
He shouldn't die, it's not right.

>the genitically inbred idiot has spoken

Never heard of Alan Turing, Von Braun or Robert Cailliau ? I guess that I shouldn't have expected more coming from a bugerclap, you are so stupid and ignorant or the realities or this world it hurt, actually everything would have been better if you managed to shut your mouth for a few minutes.
europeisnotdead.com/video/broadcasts-of-europe/european-inventions/

Just read and compare you scum, litterally everything you use was created by a european, just eat shit and show some respect toward your betters.

Decent popcorn flick to switch your brain off too, loved some scenes although SPOILERS hated the ending, me and my two brothers watched it (my dad got a camrip) and at the end
dad made us all eat him out. "now you have been treated" he repeated as we went, one after another.

Eat shit and die yurotrash

Just saw it Luke and Kylo are the only good parts, Luke is done well and not ruined like the leaks imply. That being said the rest of the movie is a steaming pile of shit, so if you aren't a fan of Luke or kylo don't bother

Are you mad now burgershit ? You fatty actually realised that my ancestors contributed more to the greatness of the Western world that you enslaved niggerish grand pa ? Rage more then because you can't possibly deny the truth without passing for a retard.

Die in a fire

If i had to pick I'd say episode 7 was better.

western europe is also where the mudslimes come to bring you sharia you fucking cucks.

and here i sit eating my liquid potatoes and waiting for another comedic performance by truck of peace in one of your western european progressive cities. bonjour!

>medecin
>the whole of today technology
ok, kid

I enjoyed it. It's just as cliche as you think it will be, but it's surprising and fun in some parts.

Yeah but have you visited this thread?
Daily reminder the scene is dildoes

I'm a Jew and I don't think it was good... Enjoy this paradox.

The scene where Phasma gets raped by Chewbacca's family redeems the entire film.

>(23andme confirmed
They admitted just a few days ago that they mess with the results to "trigger racists" and add jewish and African ancestry to results.

Here is what it should have been, an easy way to satisfy jews, sjws AND fanboys alike:

Episode 7
>Luke finds Rey on not!Tatooine while searching for "something" and after witnessing his skills in fighting off a bunch of raiders she decides to join him thinking she can make some easy money if she has someone like him on her side
>Luke senses that force is unusually strong in her and decides to indulge her, thinking that she'd make a fine new padawan
>While searching for whatever Luke is searching for, they get attacked by a mysterious new enemy that is obviously interested in whatever Luke is interested in
>This new group is led by a mysterious masketta man that seems to know Luke
>*insert a bunch of action sequences* Turns out the thing Luke is looking for isn't on this world after all but he gound another clue and he makes a daring escape with Rey in tow
>Some more exposition, Luke explains the Force to Rey, the mysterious new enemy is an organization called The First Order, yadda yadda you know how it goes
>Somewhere along the line they meet Finn and Poe and fuck me I can't be assed thinking how to insert those characters in this, this is what they pay fucking writers for
>They land on another world where the next clue supposedly is, more pretty scenery, ancient temple of whatever, more exposition, turns out Luke knows that the 1st order is guided by another mysterious figure that he knows very little about and more clues can be found here
>They split up, Rey-Finn-Poe trio find the artifact but Masketta man comes again, completely ownes Finn, Rey and Poe but they are saved by Luke and Mosquito Man retreats with artifact in his hands
>More exposition, turns out Masketta Man was once Luke's apprentice who turned to the DORK SIDE and is called Kylo Ren who is a son of his friend (good friend), Luke suspects this mysterious leader of the 1st Order is behind it (Snoke)

1/3

>Luke knows where Kylo is heading though (*insert exposition about it having something to do with Snoke's true identity and his source of power yadda yadda*) and he knows a way to get there before it's too late but they are going to need assistance from said good friend. Enter Han whom Luke contacted asking for help and saying he finally found his son. While on the way there Luke trains Rey and he offers to train Finn and Poe too since he can sense they are also force-sensitive but they refuse since they are too used to what they know (guns)
>Bla bla bla, Han brought friends (courtesy of his wife), epic final showdown, they split up, Han gets to be alone with Kylo, Kylo unmasks himself for the first time in the movie and kills Han (similar to TFA), Rey fights Kylo while Finn, Poe, Chewbacca and some other guys fight off not!stormtroppers, Rey does slightly better but still gets owned, Luke swoops in for the rescue and KICKS Kylo's ASS but *insert explosion duo to whatever they were planning to do with artifact here* and he manages to escape once again, though beaten up.
>Movie ends with Luke taking Rey to his hidden Jedi Academy where we can see he has many more padawans (some fully-fledged Jedi Knights by now) and saying to her that the REAL training begins now
>Meanwhile, parallel to the scene above, Kylo returns back to Snoke having failed in his task but Snoke is suprisingly understading and says that it couldn't be helped since Luke was there but that they will have another chance very soon, *insert reveal of many more masked figures (each with a unique mask) in the room* turns out Ren is a title given to members of this particular group The Knights of Ren who snoke is a member of too (though he appears to be in a pretty high position) and they are the ones IN CHARGE of The First Order
>In parallel to the scene above, Snoke tells Kylo that time has come to complete his training so he can become a True Knight of Ren too.
>Cue credits

2/3

This is not Star Wars anymore.

This is "Disney presents: Star Wars".

Sadly, this is the new direction Star Wars is going and is up to you if you enjoy the ride or consider EU as canon and never look back to nu-wars.

Episode 8
>can't be assed with the overall plot but generally, more knights of Ren get introduced, more lightsaber fighting, Rey is much stronger now due to Luke's training but still can't beat Kylo yadda yadda

Episode 9
>turns out the plot of Knights of Ren is *insert something about Power, Control, true nature of the force, the unknown regions and a bunch of Nietzichian quotes here*
>yadda yadda, Rey is really strong now, final battle, Luke fights against Snoke while Rey fights against Kylo, Luke beats Snoke but is wounded while Rey manages to beat Kylo
>something about the greater threat in the Unknown Regions, Luke decides to go there to fight against this threat, Kylo is either dead OR is redeemed and joins Luke on his quest to the Unknown Regions OR stays behind with Rey who is the new successor of Luke's academy OR rey and Kylo join Luke on his quest OR Rey joins Luke's quest while Kylo stays behind
>roll credits

Was that so hard? A coherent story with clear objectives, passing of the torch to new generation AND a sequel hook for whatever new trilogy MOUSE has in mind.

In conclusion, Disney is a bunch of hacks. More news at 11.

>American education

Read the facts and compare, you niggers actually did crap except picking coton and then claiming other people work as yours.

Do you know who created the burger space progam and most of it technologies ? Exactly german nazi friendly scientists, because the average burger is so fat he can't think straight.

Penicillin was discovered by a brit Alexander Fleming and vaccins was created by a frenchman Louis Pasteur, enjoy your ignorance and keep clapping to burgers and bullets, please get shot.

Mudlims will be ethnically cleansed in a few decades don't worry, we dislike them to the point of refusing to live with them and I don't know anybody normal who can stand them, they are just like niggers we don't like them and will gladly put them on a boat and send them back to the desert they came

What do you think the ancestry of an average American is?