Bart is the only one who is able to cure Mr Burn's rare blood disorder in a town of thousands

>Bart is the only one who is able to cure Mr Burn's rare blood disorder in a town of thousands

How come nobody questioned Burns and The Simpsons could possibly be related somewhere down the line because of this?

Because Sneed

>Sneed knew this

Charles (Chuck) M. Burns also came from the same area outside of town as Abe and Homer.

>That was Burn's illegitimate son.

sure, sneed this, sneed that, but has anyone yet considered chuck?

2018 will be the Year of Chuck.

Reminder that the Simpsons are part African-American

Episode name? I want to rewatch it.

The dawn of chuck, the fall of sneed

How old were you again?

again? have i told you before?

>Mr Burns is a satirical copy of the infamous Rothschilds
>it is rumoured that the elite require children's blood to extend their lifespans and survive genetic disorders
>bonus points: the Stonecutters lodge plays PingPong

Blood Feud

Oh but

The giant head gift was pretty cool.

Nothing will ever be as dumb as When Flanders Failed for me, where the entire town is suddenly conveniently left-handed at the end of the episode yet somehow never noticed the store in the middle of Springfield's giant shopping mall before this

Seriously, check out the closing scenes, at least half the main cast who existed at that point are in there, as well as a shitload of randoms

Funny episode.

early season animators just reused existing designs to save time.

>The episode [...] featured an unusual amount of animation glitches because the animation studio in Korea was training a new group of animators, and this episode was one of their first efforts.[2]