Why did they retcon the Knights of Ren?

Why did they retcon the Knights of Ren?

???

They retcon stuff the second movie in? lol

The Force is female due, these are just boring white dues

This was in The Horse Awakens?

I don't even remember it.

They’d be jobbers anyway, people want to see BIG DOG Rey.

Aren't they the same people in the red costume?

>implying Rian Johnson even saw TFA

Because people were too excited for them, but they never would be anything more than faceless jobbers. Boba Fett 2.0

They're not in the movie? lol.

mouse dropped them for no reason

I feel so bad for Mark but I'm glad he made some bank off this shit show.

WHY MARK WHY DID YOU LET THEM DO THIS YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER

It was in a flashback that lasted like 5 seconds. Flashbacks are the laziest uninspired gimmicks a director could resort to.

Luke mentioned Ren took a few of his students to his side and killed the rest. Weird that they don't fucking show up

Because there’s really no room for them in an already overloaded-as-fuck Episode 8.

What is going on here?

>George was right all along

That is Chrome Dome. These guys are below IG88

They'll be in the next one

Nobody likes Phasma. A lot of people are excited about Knights of Ren for literally no reason.

The name sounds cool. Knights are always cool. It could have been a new Sith order or some other Dark Side faction.

jesus christ they raped luke and he was made to watch it all he sold out his own brother for 30 pieces of shillver

THE MOUSE MUST DIE

CALL MARK HE'S CRYIN

Someone pls spoonfeed me the context of this.
I legit can't tell whether he's angry or sad.
Where is this from?

i think he is just coked out

This hurts so much to watch.

Mark was excited to come back as Luke and reunite with Ford and Fischer. But once they were locked into contracts, Lucasfilm was sold to Disney, probably through a combination of blackmail and deceit. Mark Hamill is still hopeful and Un-JUSTs himself, only to be given 5 seconds of screen time and no dialogue in Episode VII. Ford gets out, but Mark sticks with it. He's handed the script for VIII and a stern warning to stop with the critical comments during interviews. In the script for VIII, he finds that Luke is a shame-filled, defeated coward, who hides for most of the movie, he has nothing to offer the naturally gifted Rey, and he will die a meaningless death. Bullied and watched by Disney's censors, he can't even comment on his disappointment without receiving reprimands, so he bottles up his feelings.

Here he stands, next to the sniveling obedient yes-man, Rian Johnson, who eagerly recites Disney's approved platitudes. With his hope, optimism and friends gone. Hamill is empty inside and utterly alone among the throngs. Now he just wants it to end, to be free from this sick, mocking imitation that Disney and Kathleen Kennedy call Star Wars.

At least he will always be the Joker.

Hamill and Conroy will always have eachother

The who's of what now?

They didn't dumbass, Luke said when Kylo destroyed the Temple he recruited a handfull of his students by his side and murdered the rest.

Those are the KOR

They do this to show their power. Be a good goy and pander to SJWs on Twitter like Mark did, and they still don't owe you anything and will proceed to humiliate you to pave way for a POC cast.

dead within a year

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE
YOU WERE MEANT TO BRING BALANCE TO THE SCHLOCK NOT LEAVE IT IN SEWAGE

J U S T

i cry evry tiem

dont joke like that . disney board members are satanist they might try to kill them all . like they tried with ford and his plane