Captain America - San Wilson #21 Storytime

Acuna killing it with these covers.

I agree. But now I associate good covers on Marvel with shit writing. Just look at the current Hulk run.

>Just look at the current Hulk run.
I refuse.

Good you

Totally Awesome Hulk is great you tasteless pleb.

Pak is probably the best writer at Marvel.

-shouldn't. Don't know why it got separated?

Did i say all, no. I meant most.

Why would they have a panel of that God awful Misty Knight chapter? Did Sam even know about that?

I meant the (She)HULK run.

>Bill O'Reilly is a secret Hydra member
What did Spencer mean by this?

>Fighting Hydra ans saving countless lives isn't enough, that doesn't help people!

>Trump won anyway, it was a disaster

why can he use eli again?

>rayshaun
some of us have normal names too you know spencer

What a snorefest

SO much respect for Steve and his shield, he just left it on the floor and didn't hand it back to Steve.

>Spencer remembered that Gideon used to have gamma powers
Cool

>cooler than iron fist
Buddy your powers include feathers there's no way you could be cooler than iron fist

Last Page

>I plan to step aside as Captain America and give the shield back to the main it belongs to: Steve Rogers
>Doesn't give back the shield

Is that Alex Jones in the third panel?
>Alex Jones agent of Shield

I see that Sam is inspiring the black youth to commit domestic terrorism again.

Falcon just likes to talk shit.

>Rayshaun
But are those of us with normal names dumb enough to blow up a bank because a guy who beat up a rentacop tanked his own trial?

Spencer has upped his game since I last read this title. ALso I think he's just great at writing inspirational speeches. Which isn't something I would have expected from the writer of Bedlam

>But are those of us with normal names dumb enough to blow up a bank because a guy who beat up a rentacop tanked his own trial?
Probably not.

>tanked his own trial
That's the part I'm mad about. The riots, his coma, Sam quitting, all of that is because he decided to martyr himself.

On the contrary, he inspired the youth to stop imitating Rage

that's so stupid
finish watching your video before sneaking out. You get out of your wifi range, you got to wait for a buffer mid-sentence and you're needlessly using up data. I know you ain't got an unlimited plan

To me it just looks like changing one martyr for another.

But Jen's book is good? Just a bit too decompressed, but it'll work great in a trade.

Spider-man no more citation, somehow?

Better the Martyr that wants you to better yourself and better society than the one that advocates rioting because the man is keeping you down.

>just a bit too decompressed
tell me honestly, what has happened in all those issue that couldnt be summed up in 2?

Its a hulk sized shit show. Also no (she)hulk action at all. No action in a hulk book, that should not happen.

>No action in a hulk book
How? What are they doing?

>Eli is really never coming back
I guess I should have accepted it sooner

Come on, shitshow is an exagerration. Yes it's way too fucking stretched out but the overall story and characterization is good.

>not liking misty beating up sexbots for the sake of lady stilt-man

It was dumb fun

Man, for a moment, I thought he was going to jump to his death.

Good riddance, Sam. You were hands-down the worst Captain America, because all you fostered was chaos and division. Even Steve Burnside was better than you at being Cap.

I hope Nick Spencer had tears in his eyes when he wrote this, all because Trump won.

The whole book is about discrepancies between morality and legality. Why is there an issue where Slug can get beat up and arrested despite the fact that he wasn't breaking any laws?

>feeling the need to mention Danny's ethnicity

I can't stand Joaquin.

It's a character study about Jen dealing with her PTSD from CWII and trying her hardest not to Hulk out.

That sounds insanely boring. Do people actually buy that?

What, does she write whiny blog posts about how much she's suffering? Isn't She-Hulk supposed to be the sexy southern belle who's all "My, ah shure do love being the Hulk!"

Because I remember her being really hot in the 90s cartoon.

>PTSD from CWII
She got beat up once and her cousin died. That's like par for the course.

Thanks, OP.

Dieing by having one of your friends shoot him in the fact despite him being depowered isn't quite par for the course.

>Isn't She-Hulk supposed to be the sexy southern belle who's all "My, ah shure do love being the Hulk!"

She's from fucking Los Angeles. I want casuals to leave.

best costume he's had in years, needs more red

Have you never read an event comic? Her cousin was shot into space to be left for dead by some of his best friends (who are supposed to be her friends too), then came back to earth with an army and a kid and tried to kill everyone.

>Isn't She-Hulk supposed to be the sexy southern belle who's all "My, ah shure do love being the Hulk!"

is this b8? regardless, leave

Good book. Thank you OP. Now to wait for Secret Empire now that everything has been setup.

Damn, I can't help but love Captain Keikaku

All this keikaku ...

Don't give in to this bullshit, man.

Eli is gonna come back and give Kate the D.

>tfw there are more black people in detroit, then in your whole country

So are him and Misty finally breaking up???

>Rayshaun from the Secret Empire preview is Patriot398 and the kid in the Rage facepaint

I hate everything about this

>alex jones
>working for globalists
>ever

It doesn't really, it kind of just leaves people exactly as bad as they would be if heroes and villains never existed at all.

Doesn't help the run was a good amout of that Axis shit which made no sense.

He's gonna get shot isn't he? Or maybe just a running gag of going through costumes of diffrent "stuggle" icons.

Except they do, in universe. wtf are you talking about?

Why is 90% of this series recapping?
REEEEEEE

I didn't read the previous issues, so what's up with that guy's eyes?

This fucker didn't kill USAgent did he?

>sam killing walker
>ever

You dense mother fucker I'm talking about all of the shit where they say "Walker is missing in action." when the one guy is hand-wringing about Steve tying up loose ends.

Yes and no.

He is "missing in action" but we have not seen him die or a body.

He might as well be though as Marvels wanted him dead for AGES and only through intervention from the likes of Jerry Ordway has USAgent not been officially and irrevocably killed off