Two movies and he's done fuck all

>Two movies and he's done fuck all

Why does Hux exist, seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k3NXIPKEJs0?t=4m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=MPhHl2DpD4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For the same reason all those imperial officers in the New Hope existed. Can you name one of them, beyond Tarkin? Like that smarmy guy who tried to mouth off Vader?

Why did Domnall Gleeson ever agree to this shit? He's good in other stuff

like 95% of the characters in new star wars, to sell toys

You could say the same thing for about half the cast from the Force Awakens.

He seems like one of the only rational people left actually. He told Kylo not to take the obvious bait, and kylo force flung him into the wall for it. I feel kinda bad for Hux actually

To show that white men are evil

To remind you how guilty you are.

But they are more memorable without being caricatures. You named mr. Smarmy.
Think about the confident, no-nonsense guy that takes the rebel base on Hoth.
The buffoonish, incompetent asshole that probably went on liking asses, killed by Vader.
Those felt each different from the other without being LITERALLY HITLER LMAO

comic relief

Hux is unironically one of the most interesting characters in nuwars.
And, ironically, he is the white, male, fascist character.

That was fucking based Motti, you ignorant fuck.

He's more like the Jar Jar or Alfred of this trilogy

Money. He's set for life now. I can't hate on that, I would do the same thing if I had the chance.

Did anyone that isn't Rey and Kylo ever did anything noteworthy in the new trilogy so far?

>Why does Hux exist, seriously?

Why did Snoke exist? What did he want? Who was he?
How does the First Order even work? Where did they get all the money?
What was the mystery box? Why did it give Rey flashbacks?
Who is Rey? Why is she so powerful?
What happened to the Knights of Ren shit?
What happened to the force tree shit?
How is the entire New Republic defeated by blowing up some planets in one system?

How the fuck can you be 2/3rds into a trilogy and still have no idea what the fuck your movies are about?

People who think it'll make sense in the end are delusional. They're dropping plot points and rewriting others everywhere.

JJ copy paste Abrams wanted to emulate the Tarkin-Vader dynamic with these two character. Hux ended up being 100 % useless and pulled the cringiest sequence of the whole messed movie, and there were many cingy sequences, the death star briefing was insane

Tarkin, Motti, Veers, Needa....

Because JJ has a bad habit of starting things with no intention of finishing it himself.
The fact that he was sort of shoved into having to finish the trilogy is unexpected.

now here's a guy who actually deserves a stand-alone film

>he's done fuck all
That's not true, he's made every poor and obviously retarded decision that's led to Rebel victories in both movies. He exists to start a land war with Russia in the winter and make the First Order completely incompetent, because the writers are incapable of making the heroes look smart if the villains are dumber than dirt.

It's really a strange move, Kathlee kennedy freaked out because the Book of Henry failed. she's really a cunt. Mark Hamill said he was bummed out because he agreed with Trevorow's vision for 9.

>based Motti
But he was wrong about everything. If someone is based, it's this guy right here.

because nazis also fuck drumpf

why did the orange yoda give rey lukes light saber? Now that we know she's a literally who, why was she even drawn to it? just because the force?

Yeah, but Motti had good banter.

And Krennic's empty seat. kek.

Wasn't that pretty much one of the only officers Vader respected just because he had the balls to call him out on stuff?

>He's set for life
Bro nobody in Star Wars gets any money except the old stars, Daisy and John are making like less than 1 million dollars per film

>Kylo got promoted to supreme leader over Hux

Was it nepotism

angry white male villian

Yes. And unlike Motti, who also liked to argue with Vader, this guy actually brought up legitimate points instead of just looking to humiliate him before the other officers.

>Daisy and John are making like less than 1 million dollars per film
And they don't deserve more.

You got a link for the Hamill/Trevorow thing or know where you read it so I can find it? I'd be really interested in Mark's take on that entire thing, and I've never seen it

It was Annakin's lightsaber and because pottery or some shit.

>only a million dollars x 3
Very underpaid, mhmm.

To prove that white males in power are the product of only their priivilege and have no skill or ability in and of themselves.

>IIMMM A NAZI!!!!! NAZIS ARE EVILLLL!!!!!! I AM ALSO WHITE!!!!! NAZIS WERE WHITE!!!!!!

>How is the entire New Republic defeated by blowing up some planets in one system?
fucking this godammit

>It's all SJW propaganda against white men! Rebels are multicultural, and the Empire is all white men!
>Why does the Empire have minorities and women now? I hate this
Pick one and stick to it

sure
youtu.be/k3NXIPKEJs0?t=4m20s

L O A T H S O M E
O
A
T
H
S
M
E

>Hux
>Finn
>Poe
>Snoke

Why do any of them exist? The characters in the OT made sense and served a purpose. Leia as the leader of the rebels and later the prisoner in need of rescue. Obi Wan the old mage that teaches Luke everything and informs the audience of the universe. Han has the ship and gets reluctantly dragged into the fight because of his love for Leia. TLJ screams, "oh shit, what should we have Finn and Poe do whilst Rey and Luke take part in the real story". Of course it started in TFA, where Han and Finn only existed to show how competent Rey is by comparison. They had no discernible qualities that furthered the story or helped the resistance. Hux is the same. With the Snoke-Kylo dynamic, there was no need for his character to even exist. What's he going to do in ep 9? Shuffle around being scared of supreme leader Kylo instead of supreme leader Snoke?

>How is the entire New Republic defeated by blowing up some planets in one system?
you misunderstood. The three planets were actually named The, New and Republic

>What's he going to do in ep 9?

Die. Like a bitch.

the empire had one black guy who defected
and we can definitely say its SJW when you look at the quotes by all the producers and directors

yeah he just wants to be a respected leader and he has to put up with all this space magic and laser sword bullshit, and having his face bashed into the bridge...

yeah kinda feel bad for the guy.

you're one of the good ones, user

>the empire had one black guy who defected
The extras are pretty diverse. I distinctly remember the black (hispanic?) bridge officer they had in TFA. She was hot.

I am fucking crying

Those characters who have like less the a minute of screentime are infinity more memorable then any of the characters from the new trilogy. Veers, Piett, Needa, Motti, Jerjerrod's, Tarkin, the list goes on

Another fill character.

There's still another movie, and he's another white cis male for them to kill.

>NAZIS WERE WHITE
That's preposterous !

L O S T

Truth.

Also Maul was only in one film and had almost no text, and got cut like a dumbass, and he's still infinitely more appealing than Hux.

rey and hux should just off kylo and leave the republic army to be run by someone who is not a tyrannical sith lord for a change, maybe it might all work out then

And marry and make nice white space babies.

Admiral Piet, the guy who gets promoted because he was closest to Vader when he chocked his predecessor, than in the next movie loses the largest ship in the fleet because they didn't intensify forward fire power
Also General Veers the guy who attacked Hoth using the walkers

I'm gonna need pics

Piett was based as fuck especially in Return of the Jedi, it's like he got over the fear of his position of working for Vader by then. Shame he was brought back just to go out like that though

... his hat is a black deer stalker?
Does he have a black pipe and a robot sidekick named Watson?

To be Hitler
>speaks with passion at a rally that isn't even subtle with nazi imagery
>white
>has "fascist" haircut and "fascist outfit"
>dresses in black like the nazis
I mean look at this shit and tell me it doesn't look like they just made the bad guys "space nazis" notice how diverse the Resistance is while the First Order is white?
youtube.com/watch?v=MPhHl2DpD4E

That's not strictly true. I noticed while watching TFA that Finn helped move the story along much like R2 did for the old movies. The movie is so forgettable though that I've forgotten how he did so.

>First Order is white?
huh