This is real footage of the fight in star wars last jedi

this is real footage of the fight in star wars last jedi
this is not a clip from a fanmade short, this is real.

Other urls found in this thread:

no-you.com/jp/src/1513188836618.mp4
no-you.com/jp/src/1513193666222.webm
streamable.com/7um89
streamable.com/fuokb
streamable.com/z4be7
streamable.com/jdej4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>slow motion
Fucking A, it's like a Snyder movie without the good parts of a Snyder movie

what youtuber made this?

This is now canon.

Looks fine apart from the slo mo

>the good parts of a Snyder movie

There is literally nothing wrong with this scene.

>people will fall for this

Protip: Its not slow-motion in the film. The webm was slowed down after the fact.

lol

>SEETHING

>The good parts of a Snyder movie

yes this was photoshopped

Good thing both the film AND the rip were shot at 60 fps

っはいやい!!!!!!

>SMACK MY BITCH UP starts playing

Kylo should have known he wasn't real right then and there. No way an old guy doesn't have back problems at that age

no-you.com/jp/src/1513188836618.mp4

He's right though. Even with his excessive slow mo Snyder can direct an action scene better.

>This desperation

Look at Luke after the dodge...I thought only Sidious could master those kind of moves.

Bad beyond my ugliest imagination. Congrats Disney. Truly impressive!

no-you.com/jp/src/1513193666222.webm
YO HOL UP
HOL UP

>the ending of this fucking video
does that mean obi wan was a force projection on the death star all along and thats why he disappeared?

IS OBI WAN STILL FUCKING ALIVE AND JUST HIDING?

Why isn't Luke using his Green saber?

It feels like Chris Stuckmann wrote it/ directed it.

What is this Matrix shit?

Nice of them to bring in Snyder to direct this scene

the STATE of mouse shills

>implying any of the people in charge of this shitfest has ever watched original Star Wars

KeK

What state? The movie is getting good reviews and making money, the mouse ain't scared of your fat ass

The ones in Watchmen were pretty fucking good.

MILKIES

>see you around kid

FOOOOOLED YOOOOU

>Luke Skywalker (age 15) *It's a hologram*
BRAVO!

You people make me laugh. You're criticizing a film based on upside down cell video and ignoring the rave reviews it's getting. It's got 93% on Rotten Tomatoes dot com. Get out there, purchase a ticket (while they're available) and see for yourselves. It's a great film.

>HAYAI SUGIRU!

What's supposed to be wrong with this? Ticking brainlets. Most Shit Wars fight scenes look far worse

So what I saw Sheev pull off a psychocrucher 14 16 years ago.

I dunno...I think it could have used a liiittle more photoshop tinting, you know?
To suck out a little more of that "feeling of being there" that Star Wars used to be great at.

>rotten tomatoes is the voice of god
>commercial success is good
>criticizing things using critical thought after you've seen them is wrong, you should believe what paid shills tell you

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE UNITED STATES OF FREEDOMLAND

DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS

Why did they make Luke sound so vindictive about becoming force jizz? All the other Jedi were content and happy to aid from beyond the grave, Luke sounds like his gonna shove a dragon dildo up his ass because he’s disappointed in the kid.

I saw the movie in the theatre and I can confirm it was slow motion.

There's also this scene where the milf admiral kamikazes snoke's ship using a hyperspace jump cutting it in two, which uses this really un-star wars like slow motion + silence combination (although it's actually a quite cool scene and works better than it probably sounds)

Good for you for exposing six anons who haven't actually seen the movie though

Nah disappearing and leaving your robe behind still means death.

That's all well and good but...WHERE IS THE SUPER LEIA FLYING IN SPACE

i dont think so cause obi wan's light sabre actually pushed vader's back where luke didnt use his because he was a projection

What an unmitigated shitshow

>tfw current generation kiddies haven't seen matrix

Good. Less school shooters that way. I was at Columbine y'know.

get out AVGN

It okay when Disney does but when Zack Snyder does it...

>SPINNING IS CANON
AAAAAHHHH

How did he not sense the force presence(or that it was mission)?

Looks great, pretty excited to see it.

Force projection, moron. you dont like idea, why you give a shit about it? Idiot, keeping shit posting on /tv just to trigger people.

And some poeple complaint and question why /tv became this shit place....

*Force projects behind you

is this a video for bats?

also I will not be the last jdei? ,bravo

>Muh Tomato Meter

this

Someone is upset.

What does matrix have to do with Columbine?

kek

>we naruto now

Why couldnt they do cool moves like these?

the shooters were inspired by the shooting sequence, they cosplayed as eigenvectors

>AND WHEN I KILL YOU, I WILL KILL THE LAST JEDI.
Jesus christ you can't make this shit up

looks fucking awesome!

Is this what their marketing budget went into?

Why is literally every movie being leaked nowadays?

Don't tell me, its Asians' fault is it?

But Disney, feminism is evil!

Why does everyone in Nu-T swing their saber like this. Don't they know you just need to touch the enemy to burn through him? What's the point of making HUUUUUGE swings that are super easy to evade? That's like thrusting your gun forward when you shoot, just to give the bullet that additional push. You're not helping.

Kyber Crystals are pretty heavy

People don't swing swords because they're heavy, they swing swords because the sword needs that additional power of your swing, it's not cutting your enemy just because it touched him lightly. If your sword was a beam of energy, you'd just wiggle it around until you touch your enemy with it.

WE MATRIX NOW!!!

wow critics on a bunch of disney subsidiaries are saying it's good? I cant wait to read reddit's sponsored-moderated discussions as well

Mark looks like he's going to have a stroke at any second.

This all literally makes sense in the context of him being an astral projection trying to buy time. So it can be a little ridiculous.

Say what you will about BvS but that warehouse fight is uncut kino

Why the fuck people bleed from lightsaber wounds in this trilogy? It doesn't make sense, it's not edgy.

I prefer Jar-Jar a thousand times over this. I even would watch a Jar-Jar spinoff if it were directed by Lucas.

I'm a guy who loves these types of action scenes and even I think it's on the bad side. The new Star Wars has zero thought put behind it. Look how he's holding up his lightsaber. He could easily parry, block, perform a counter. But he doesn't. He actually lowers his sword and does some backbreaking trick to have Kylo's sword nearly peel his face off.

This move would've been cool if he had no other option to move that way.

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

REYLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

streamable.com/7um89
streamable.com/fuokb
streamable.com/z4be7
streamable.com/jdej4

>Why does everyone in Nu-T swing their saber like this.

Because they lack refined training.

>Kyber Crystals are pretty heavy
Yes, and no. A crystal can be resistant to one who uses it without it being attuned to them. But that can lessen over time. But the Force, through the crystal, will always create a kind of resistance. This is why Lightsabers are able to function like swords. The Force actually generates a sort of simulated/compensating counterweight in the blade.

You were underrated as fuck George.

why don't they just use the force to break the opponent's neck or squish their heart/brain/lungs?

Because if the guy lightly swings his blade, the other guy can swing with more force against it to put him off-balance and leave him open. It's less offensive, more defensive.

These used to be fun PG adventure films

>that snoke one.

nigga wtf, I thought it couldnt be worse than the first movie

>Hey Rian, Rey is not a Skywalker and we need to keep the legacy going
>I got you senpai

>Slow mo
I don't think Lucas ever sunk this low

The point if slowmo is you don't have to use 1000 cuts. Is Rian an idiot?

Anyone else notice how this adds to the continuity. It makes sense that Anakin's force ghost was that of his young self because that was his own projection.

Deepest Lore

Has anything in the new trilogy referenced the prequels at all?

CUTE AND CANON

Anakin appears?

TIME TO LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIND!!!!

The talked about clones, they had Ewan Mcgregor voice Obi Wan, they had a bunch of background stuff too like battle droids and other eater eggs.

In RotJ