Why is she so perfect for Marco? They complement each other so well and balance each other's qualities...

Why is she so perfect for Marco? They complement each other so well and balance each other's qualities, and they look so cute together! I hope Jarco ends up being canon!

Who is the fat chick?

>fat
Thicc, user. Thicc.

That's fat in my book.

Jaccie. She's like Jackie, but better.

Star is made for suffering.

>She's like Jackie, butt thiccer.

>implying fat is ever better

>implying thiccer isn't always better

he probably means butter.

Lol look at this low test beta

Holy shit that's hot

The secret ingredient is thickness. Bon appetit.

I haven't jacked it to real women in years, my various fetishes can't be satisfied unless my overarching drawing fetish is satisfied. I feel nothing for real women. I love you Jackie, how could real women ever compete.

Sers, where i can read more... sex greentext or any pastebin?

what is a flaw? A flaw is an imperfection, a blemish on the body or soul of an individual. When i first saw Jackie, I thought to myself, "Now there's a character who has no flaws". I continued to believe this despite never watching the show, and only seeing Jackie in thicc and starcuck threads. Life was sweet. However, I never could have known that Jackie, secretly, had one of the worst flaws any character has ever had. A flaw so monumental, so disgusting, so repulsive that it almost kept me from masturbating to her every night, almost. But what is this flaw you may ask, what is this pockmark, this blemish, what personality trait, what secret could jackie possibly hold in order to make you possibly waiver in your faith to Jackie.

OPEN THE SPOILER AT YOUR OWN RISK

im just not a big fan of piercings

They're not that bad

What would rubbing your dick all over Jackie's piercings feel like?

You mean Fattie.

Guys guys guys guys guiys.......what if a THACC Jackie, was wearing a hoodie......and you one day pulled up her sleeve to rub your dick her razor blade scars

I think Jackie shows too much skin to be into self-harm. Even if the places she cuts wouldn't normally be visible, her inner shame would probably make her less lax about clothing choice. Hot idea though.

I forgot to post this in the OP, but please feel free to discuss your favorite ships in this thread too!

You spelled THICC wrong you goddamn troglodyte

THAXX

>Not enjoying BBW
Well i bet you are one of those faggots that likes futa that I heard the other day.

Jesus Christ, you are such a faggot.

I ship Marco and Princess Marco. Selfcest is hot.

Not so fast, there. BBW futa can be pretty hot.

So are we gonna talk about BugStar, or what?

No

So this is what we're gonna do do today, we're gonna fight?

Wait, file name suggests 3 additional images

This is all that's up so far

Don't fight the glory of Queen Star. Accept, love, and serve her!

Why not? She's cute and perfect!
CUTE AND PERFECT!

This is awesome.

Anyone have interesting writing requests? I might have time to do some.

BUG BATTLE
BUG BATTLE
BUG BATTLE

Jackie eats Star

Marco gets fat

>and balance each other's qualities
I think Jackie balances Marco, not so much the other way around, though that's mainly due to how little screentime Jackie really gets. It's pretty much solely a dream relationship where she makes Marco feel better about some things and he's like "yeah okay"

This is of course opposed to the perfect yinyang relationship that is Starco

Have we done much with the bug queen Star turning Marco into a tentacle beast idea? Could be something happening as Marco suckles from Star in a pheromone trance and just becoming more tangled in Star's limbs, breasts and folds as his limbs become more squiddy and cuddly.

Hard vore or soft vore?

I think there was a greentext for something like that in one of the earlier threads, if someone can find and repost it.

HARD

VORE

She's perfect now.

I can deal with some piercings, but the paperclips are just weird.

HOW HARD

THE HARDEST

>Search for a safe location in preparation for loss of mobility
But if she loses mobility, how is she going to hunt down boys?

This version of mewberty doesn't seem conducive to its purpose.

She has drones, and her pheremones/syrup draw them to her.

Bugstar, you say?

Sure.

If her mewberty form is supposed to make her stronger, wouldn't a corrupted transformation make BugStar ripped?

she has stomach rolls boi

The right kind.

You killed Kiriya, fuck off and die. OH WAIT!

You see, I'm more in the camp that Star's wingspan grows expansive enough to support her bulk in the air and she starts going around like some hypersexualized Mothra.

But slithering lets her leave behind a slime trail. It would help her catch people by either being too sticky to step out of or saturated with mind-numbing pheromones.

There is no right kind you autistic retard

This is adorable!

Fucking based

Flying would let her just become a storm of slime and just makes it harder for people trying to escape.

It's a more efficient way of building a hive and harem. Between hand webs and the nectar spraying from her multitude of tits and abdomen, she'd just become this force of nature.

She's only based because she cucks Star

>This thread again

I've seen this shit before and I love it, keep going

A magnificent belly. Imagine how weight the second plate will add.

MARCO'S
SUPER FULL OF
NACHOS

There is.

>degenerate Star thread

Fucking finally, I was starting to miss these threads.

I don't know, but I really like the idea of her being pampered and living a life of luxury, and not having to do anything for herself. Being a flying blob of hormones seems like it should be a last resort, maybe.

Star should be like the Alien Queen. She should be able to rip free of her bloated bonds and ooze away / fly in an emergency. Though she may be too bloated to fly by that point.

>Janna raping Star
Oh my dick

So is anyone else on board with the Jackie getting fused to Bug Queen Star idea? I kind of want to write a tearful reunion between Slave Marco and Jackie.

You'd never expect a nice, vegan feminist to be a rapist. It's the perfect crime.

And she'd still have that.

Like her wings would take some time to catch up with the rest of her and she'd be lazing about and scent-luring people within the radius of a few blocks around the Diaz household.
Then between the larger wingspan and a couple extra feet in height/length, she decides it's time for a larger palace in the form of the School and wanting to make the whole town into her pleasure playground.

If Star got raped or otherwise traumatized, would her little cheek hearts break?
Because that would be fucking hot

The flesh fusion thing is pretty gross but I'd enjoy it. Maybe dial it back a bit and just have Jackie cocooned and force fed.

t. transmarcofag

I mean I just like the idea of Star being crazed enough to think "If me and Jackie are stuck together, Marco won't HAVE to choose!" just as a way to get the point across that Star Syrup is a hell of a drug. I am kind of biased though, since I really like body horror.

>That left cheek on Marco

I like the art style but that there is a fuckup

If that's what you want to do why not have Star swallow her or something, then Marco and Jackie can have sex inside her

What if Star gave Jackie to some of her tentacular Starco spawn as a nursemaid/brood mother to start a second hive?

>vore sex
I don't know if I want this feel, but I possibly do. I don't think Star would eat Marco though, he's her favorite pet.

>ends up being canon
oh..op i'm so sorry

I'd like to see where it goes. Seems like a nice shake-up from the usual path.

Outside of the Bug Queen Star thing, I actually think Star makes a better feeder than fat girl.

Star makes a really good feeder, no matter who she's feeding.

wanna poke dat bellay

She comes from a corn obsessed people and is living in the land of High Fructose Corn Syrup. I think there's bound to be some mutual gaining thing going on.

Almost thought this stuff had died off. Glad to see that collecting screencaps wasn't a waste.

Obviously she'd feed both Marco and Jackie. They can't make out if they're too fat to reach each other's mouths.

Mutual is pretty hot.