Master, look out! It's The Phantom Menace!

Master, look out! It's The Phantom Menace!

Ewan look out, Riley has a katana!

>the phantom menace

>Watch out Dooku! The clones, they are attacking!

Fucking hell George

>YOU SHALL NOT STOP THE REVENGE OF THE SITH, WINDU

what did george mean by that?

>Ya did good kid, at long last we have STAR WARS EPISODE IV: THE LAST HOPE
Weird of George to include that before the prequels were even a thing.

Is there a name for this meme? I think True Detective was the first time I saw it used.

She's a Rogue one.

Title drop

Please tell me Luke doesn’t call himself The Last Jedi. There’s no way they’d be that stupid

>We have to hurry and get away before Star Wars® Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back™!

Its not new. Its when a character uses the title of the movie / book. Not a meme. Its just dumb.

How is that man releasing black smoke from his pants?

Both he and Kylo call him the last jedi. Actually Luke says he isn't the Last Jedi(tm) and it switches to Rey.

>Not a meme
literally everything is a meme, you dip.
reality is memetic in nature. Everything can be understood and spread in a memetic context.

No, obviously title drops in movies are a thing. What I’m saying is the meme of making up ridiculous lines that aren’t actually in the movie that include the title.

That's kinda awesome.

Na Family guy did first with the Superman IV gag

The next time you're playing a game or roleplaying a character with thermal vision/dealing with people who have thermal vision, you'll also get to imagine knowing who is farting

I doubt that’s what farts look like coming out.

Why does he not cup his hand and sniff? Does nobody else do this?

>he doesn’t just wipe his fingers through his buttcrack after the fart to get the true smell
Pleb

I know someone who would do cup his fart and then go release it near his brothers nose to mess with him.

Didn't he have a rat tail in that? So 90's