>You don't think she's a clo-
>Bobbi. Don't! Just don't
Yes, as this comic points out.

>Dying
>In Comic Books

Come on man, you know the game by now.

>The illegal arms dealers have their own publicly available website

Who's the new guy?

Fuck you Nick, your Dad wasn't this much of a pussy.

What new guy?

>members-only
What? Anyone can access this if they have the link

>It's a trap!
Wait, how did Osborn know this was going to happen? He didn't expect Silver Sable to shoot him or Spider-Man to chase him, yet these people were all already here waiting.

Oh shit, a metal gear!

Slott played metal gear solid 4.

I don't get this scene, why is Spider-Man fighting against a super-villain and his robots bad optics? He does it all the time.
And I thought this chat was "members only"?

>People are also wondering if we're bankrolling the Avengers
Wait, this isn't common knowledge? Why is PI keeping this a secret? Wouldn't it be good PR?

How the hell do you "enslave" the population of an entire country without anyone finding out?
Why haven't you gone to the media with any of this information Sable?
Why doesn't Peter go to the media with this info now?

>Silver Sable
Yay!
>Geopolitics
Boo!

>That logo is toxic
I feel like Slott is forcing this whole "Parker Industries is failing and people hate it" way too much.
Roxxon has done far far worse yet they never face the consequences for any of their actions, how come PI faces unrealistic consequences?

That's especially dumb since that's supposed to be an invitation-only broadcast, how is everyone at Parker Industries able to watch it?

Have you ever heard of a magical place called Genosha in the Marvel U?

And Slott clearly doesn't really know how geopolictis work.

And I ask again, why isn't Peter telling the media and everyone at SHIELD about Osborn and Symkaria?
Why is SHIELD taking action against PI while ignoring Roxxon and all the other evil corporations?

Everyone knew what happened in Genosha, people just didn't care because it was a small island nation.

>Slott: What if I had Peter Parker act like George W Bush and Hillary Clinton with their regime changes xD
Stick to capeshit, Dan.

And that's that, hope you enjoyed.
Next time: Peter single-handedly invades a country instead of dealing with this in a more rational way

It would be better if Peter was working again in Daily Bugle as a photographer and moving back with aunt May without any explanation.

Silver Sable asked him how could he not use his company resources to bankroll the rebels.

>now they're a threat, no different than AIM
aren't they a branch of the US Military now?

but I get what Slott's going for; it'd just be better with someone not Slott

You think people give a shit what happens outside NY in the Marvel U?

The problem is that Slott's readers are not intrested in things like the logic and plot hole.

The problem is that Slott really isn't that good a writer he thinks he is.

Yes, but the problem are the readers. Usually when a writer is bad, his works will flop. Instead Spidey is again in top10 every months.

I just have one question Otto. Is the die cast yet?

Oh, what I wouldn't give to rest my unworthy head on Bobbi's tight tummy

Because of brand. The fans bitch about it and still buy it. The same with Batman it can fo through an awful writer and still survive almost intact.

>has a body back and still uses the spider symbol
I kind of like that.

Slott's books are dumb, but they're still fun. When they're dumb and not fun, that's when the sales drop, look at X-Men.

I mean, Norman's kind of nuts. He's usually overdramatic so it's not OOC for him to refer to Harry as "my first-born" and not "my only son" or just simply "my son."

Maybe it's a "members only" in that only members get the link and they just assume that everybody who has the link is a member? It's not the best idea, I know, but this is one of the few stupid things Slott does that can be explained away.

>A weapon to surpass Spider-Slayers

I don't think he should move back in with her. He should get his own apartment and shit a la Brand New Day and find some new roommates so that his supporting cast can expand with some down to earth street level people. Or maybe just get characters like Randy Robertson back.

>without anyone finding out?
He's had 16+ months

>first-born
Kek

Thanks, OP. Two issues in, and I already hate this arc.

I mean, I understand Osborn being Peter's berserk button, but the whole thing about Parker Industries being Roxxon to the power of infinity now is just stupid. Even moreso than the usual Slott stupidity. I cannot wait until he is off this book.

Fuck this shit. Peter is a loser and should stay a loser like his fucking readership they deserve each other.

>Why is SHIELD taking action against PI while ignoring Roxxon and all the other evil corporations?

Because Roxxon has plot armor, while Peter has his shit luck.

mooo

Bobbi's just jealous Peter's cheating on her with Silver Sable

His dad wasn't an underling either. What's Fury's job nowadays anyway?

>So is Sins Past still canon after all?
Why wouldn't it be? Gabriel Stacy showed up during the Heroic Age and was never retconned out. He can't exist if Sins Past didn't happen.

>What's Fury's job nowadays anyway?
High-ranking SHIELD agent

METAL... GEAR?!

That's not a spider symbol. It's an octopus signal. Also, he doesn't have Spider-sense, he has Octopus-sense, and those aren't webshooters, they're inkshooters.

Good ol' ock.

Is Otto going to be in every issue from now on?

>we're starting the show ahead of schedule.
it was already planed as an expo for him to show of his weapons. presumably they would have just done a demonstration.

>THIS IS MY OC AND YOU CAN'T HAVE IT.

God, I hope so.

...Pretty sure actual companies doing government military work they aren't contracted to do is illegal.

Also pretty sure that other companies in the Marvel universe have done worst. Peter could literally do a press conference say that all their issue were to save lives and have government people, like S.H.I.E.L.D. or someone, back it up.

Pretty sure Peter doesn't give a shit about saving lives as he's willing to burn down his company and leave what I can only assume is hundreds of thousands of people jobless.

Fuck this. I'm in this story of Ock and Goblin...but mainly Ock. This book is really rough.

Marvel went out of it's way to make Sin's Past canon since even the writer was trying to retcon it and gabriel away from existence but was refused.

Someone's been playing Metal Gear I see.

>Isn't that right Normie

Pete's beta uprising when?

It is being controlled by an actual war criminal (I'm pretty sure something about Siege violated some law somewhere other than decency). Osborne is an american citizen and convict. The US has the full legal rights to fuck his shit up and they're going to defend him instead?

It's being controlled by the Countess. Norman's just her business partner and lover.

Because Peter and Sable didn't actually bother informing SHIELD that Osborn is there

Marvel just loves shitty drama involving the Osborns too much

Yes. Even when the Secret Empire tie-in ends and Otto is imprisoned, every issue after that will have at least two pages of Otto muttering in his cell about how he's going to prove his superiority once and for all until he breaks out.

So instead it's all funded by an american war criminal, leader of a terrorist organization,murderer, terrorist bomber, violator of every regulation of the Federal aviation administration, and i'm certain he's committed treason at some point like all long running villains? Considering he steal Isis Bank accounts for less I don't see how that's much better.
Didn't Bobbi learn that was him? Why the fuck isn't she saying that?

I still like that even though Osborne is a psychopath and sees his son as a failure he still loves him. I'm a sucker for the bad guy wanting to be a good father trope.

Osborne doesn't know Peter's identity so it's literally the only reason why he killed Gwen Stacy. Let that sink in. One of the greatest issues of Spider-man is retroactively worse because of this.

He knows that he did it to fuck with spider-man but can't connect the dots as to why thanks to the "spell" which he's noticed.

Osborn still killed Gwen Stacy because he knew Peter's identity, it's just that Dr. Strange made everyone except MJ and Kaine forget, continuity wasn't changed in that regard unlike the whole no marriage thing. There are so many holes in Osborn's memory that he knows that he must have known it at some point.

Shhhh.

Just remember who's writing this. Dumb stuff happens to move the plot and cause conflict.

The decision to go to war with that country to extradite Osborn isn't up to Peter. Maybe Slott will explain why they won't, but I doubt it.

>katerina karkov
Who?

Why doesn't ock just work with peter at this fucking point?

Peter is still fucked in the head from having ock on pilot for like a year, and ock was actually trying to be a hero. Why not just team up?

The bigger hole is that they're willing to go to war in the exact same country which will result in the same collateral damage against Peter. And what happened to being able to impose sanctions on the company? Freezing the accounts alone would entirely fuck his ability to do anything since Parker actually tries to go through legal channels.

Slott trolling with a Sins Past reference. This may be first reference to that since the actual fucking arc?

Bravo, Slott. And you wonder why your readers hate you.

I imagine it was forced there by editorial since he didn't mention it at all when the Gwen clone was around.

and now we have gone full metal gear.

Just a reminder that if Slott didn't care so much about continuity back when he wrote Ends of The Earth this story would be about Black Cat coming back and the one who would have made a heel turn would have been Sable.

PIS. PIS everywhere

Holy shit! Harry has gone full Jotaro with that cap.

It's a visor you donut.

Octopus is being such a jerk here. I mean, it was Osborn who made him fall from his position as the "Superior Spider-Junk". Even although he probably forgot that, Peter told him back when he was still in the Living Brain. So, how is still possible that he's not actually helping Peter to end up Osborn after he humilliating defeated him.

Residual REEEEEE from Clones

>Peter told him back when he was still in the Living Brain.

He didn't believe Peter then self destructed.

The robot did, but not Octavius' mind.

Didn't he try to kill him second to last timey they where face to face?

I do guess Norman is the kind of guy to go "no one murders my kid but me".

But who the fuck wants to keep it in canon?

Quesada. He's the only reason they haven't reconnected it by now. He made a stupid rule stating that any changes he makes can't be undone.

>Yeah, I'd risk it. I really fucking hate your dad, you know? Right now I want to tear your face off just because your haircut reminds me of him. Cunt.

up until this point, they've essentially retconned it out by just not acknowledging it. seriously, i can't think of a single ASM issue that has referenced this event since it happened and it's been like 15 years.

but Slott be trollin' again.

Gabriel showed up in the American Son mini.

It's been referenced multiple times. Marvel is literally forcing it to stay in canon.