OH NO NO NO NO UUUH

OH NO NO NO NO UUUH

agirlwithwinter.tumblr.com/post/168508585959/as-requested-this-scene-happened-in-the-throne

HHHUHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAA

Other urls found in this thread:

agirlwithwinter.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how does the writing get EVEN WORSE

what is this james bond bullshit? what the fuck?

>people pay for this

is this a fan film? There’s no way that’s real

>mfw Snoke was the only character I was interested in, in this new trilogy.

WHERE IS THE LEIA FLYING WEBM?

How? He's just some old faggot who contributes nothing to anything. He shows up, spouts some shit, shows up again, dies. He's not even a character.

muh plagus fags btfo, lmao

That image is literally a perfect summery of my feelings about the new star wars as a whole

Mind if i save it?

HOLY SHIT HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what happened to.. is that yoda ?

this isnt real

is it?

What's so funny?

WHAT IS THAT

>this is a fucking puppet
should have gone with cgi

agirlwithwinter.tumblr.com/

here is Leia getting sucked to space
3rd vid from the top, someone save it pls

what the flip

they couldn't decide whether to make a fully CGI yoda like the prequels or a fully practical yoda like the OT, so they made a CGI yoda that looks like a shitty puppet

>she survives that
wow what bullshit
they should have just done reshoots and had that be leia's death scene

This is what happens when you have story by committee bullshit

Snoke is introduced as some mysterious figure in TFA then fucking killed in the very next episode. oops. hope you weren't too invested in his story.

we already saw a death star that can destroy entire solar systems get blown up in TFA. what am i supposed to be worried about now? Which minority is going to BLACK rey?

LORE FAGS BTFO

>buy our comics and novels plz

>This is what happens when you have story by committee bullshit
Actually it isn't that
They're letting directors do whatever they want for each one which is why snoke died and the knights of ren have been removed

WHY DO THEY SPOIL THE BIG TWIST PREMATURELY BY SHOWING THAT IT'S SNOKE'S SWORD

and why do they kill Snoke in the first place

>inb4 LOOK AT HIS EYES
I'm shitting on this movie as much as everyone else here, but the cam quality is actually making it worse and making it look like he has pupil-less eyes

>posting obvious fan film
nice b8

What an unmitigated shitshow

where the fuck this bald nigger come from. Was he Vader's apprentice?

he is vader's dad

>Introduce mysterious big bad
>kill him off before he does ANYTHING
wow

vader is jesus

I would probably be pissed off if I gave a shit about star wars, this is funny as fuck

>make him the big bad at the end of the first movie
>kill him in the second one

why

This 2bh I stopped giving a shit about Star Wars after Battlefront 2 back in 2005

WTF how did he kill snoke there?

He levitated the fucking lightsaber

I love that they killed snoke.
you fucking reddit shits thinking he is secretly someone else.
kill yourselves hahahah.

>perfect time to kill her off
>lol nope let's keep alive the only dead ot cast member

>thinking he is secretly someone else.

Isn't he Anakin's dad?

BEST STAR WARS SINCE EMPIRE POSSIBLY BETTER

they could have made him Plagueis to tie it all together, but they've shown they really don't give a shit and are just using Lucas' legacy to push their own bullshit.

plagueis IS anakins dad

He's supposed to be the leader of the Empire 2.0. They didnt just make him boss b/c they needed some decrepit old fart like they had before. It would be nice if they bothered to flesh out his rise to power with that of the first order. It would certainly make people feel like they gave a shit about all of this instead of just treating it like a brazen cash grab.

nu wars

>people will say this is a shocking twist
>people will say super Leia is a emotional scene

And here I thought Justice League was going to be the worst movie of 2017.

Well yeah. They could have made Snoke someone that tied everything together. Treated the OT characters with respect and gave them a proper send off. Have the ST be the end of the Skywalker saga if they really wanted and then move on to new horizons.

Instead it's just a big FUCK YOU.

>He's all cocky and arrogant like a Bond villain, going so far as to sort of mock Kylo Ren right in front of him
>Despite not having accomplished anything except for I guess sort of corrupting someone more powerful than himself and also dying in his debut movie

What the fuck, I expected pandering, I expected "divsersity", I expected a beat for beat reboot of ESB, but they can't even get a halfway decent script? Son of a bitch who wrote this probably made millions.

At this point I'm covinced the Leia shit is fake. No webms of that yet, are you kidding?

It's in this thread my dude, or are you talking about pic related?
I mean everything else has been accurate. Why not Space Leia?