STOP

can you please put 'starwars' in the thread title next time so my filter picks it up, thanks.

*hides your thread*

*sages this post*

Startards and capeshitters need to die

why you retards need to make your own personal thread each time

just post in one of the 50 that already exist for christs sake

hello newfriend

Unironically because they are from reddit and are desperate for "upvotes"

This is going to get pruned.

Last year they made a sticky telling people not the spoil the movie but they aren't even bothering this year

I'm reporting all star wars threads.

Sorry I meant when TFA came out not last year

There's literally nothing wrong with that.

This

Disney didn't pay this time

why?

put it this way... if it was a film you REALLY liked, would you report them then?

90% of them are breaking the rules byhavign spoilers in the OP. If they can't talk about Star Wars without breaking the rules then fuck them

Yes, one thread is enough, when that thread reaches post limit, you make a new one.

that's fair enough, but reporting them just because they annoy you is childish. just hide the fucking threads and they go away. voila

Is that because we were all hopeful again that we'd have a competently made film and not a cash-grab and were prepared to give Disney benefit of the doubt but now everyone is completely jaded and disgusted and unwilling to even make it a palatable experience for the fans?

Or was it just paid-shills? I don't know anymore.

Star wars was literally never good.

wrong, only the prequels were good.

that's not the rules. read the rules you butthurt faggot.

swaggy is busy making bane threads

It's because the mods weren't asleep

Sup Forums was always a star wars board
you need to go back

>there is an image of a literal asshole that has been in the catalog for the last 30 minutes
mods once again showing that they are the cream of the crop

why did you include the word 'literal' in your post? you know it makes you look retarded, right?

you included literal in your post too, are you retarded?

I guess that having 69 threads about star wars is permitted by rules, it doesn't matter I'm gonna keep on reporting you new star wars threads, stay mad cuckly.

*slurps semen*

All those threads would be good ...

If we had a fucking torrent already
where is it ?

I seriously don't get how people can muster enough enthusiasm about SW or capeshit to even make a shitpost about it.

Did you read that thread?
Jesus christ I am never going to sit in a chair again

Why is Sup Forums the only board where this is allowed to happen?

catalog -> click filters -> click add -> copy and paste into pattern field -> tick hide -> press save

/(capeshit|star wars|kylo|leia|hamill|aquaman|rogue one|jedi|bloodshot|harbinger|gambit|thor|justice league|black panther|the flash|avengers|ant man|marvel|justice league|wonder woman|suicide squad|doctor strange|guardians of the galaxy|captain america|batman|superman|spiderman|deadpool|xmen|wolverine|superhero)/i

it's not, Sup Forums is flooded with shit like this when new hardware comes out

This board is dead.

That's because they know it's shit.

>t. Game of Thrones viewer

Should I spam gore?? Haha

I don't like Star Wars but I understand why it is getting so many threads so I get on with it. You need to learn to find other boards for when a big release is bothering you. I do this for all capeshit movies.

Thank you. I wonder what will be left after I combine this with all my neonazi shill filters

Relax, its like this every time a big name movie comes out.

Just be glad we aren't celebrating 6 years of mindless bane posting.

ye
on all the star wars related threads
these are dark times