AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HOLY FUCKING SHIT JESUS CHRIST
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

agirlwithwinter.tumblr.com/post/168508585959/as-requested-this-scene-happened-in-the-throne
youtube.com/watch?v=tlLSqeVA_no
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

someone planted a lightsabre like a whoopie cushion and he sat down?

HOLY SHIT LMAO

webm, satan?

OH NO NO NO NO

why this nigga just sitting there like nothing happened

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I think there are some rules with lightsabers like with guns which you don't point of yourself

But it's just Disney Antifa movie so whatever

FUCK SNOMPF AND FUCK THE FIRST ORDER PEOPLE

>they are not sending their best people!
did they really need to add that before he got shanked

Disney are definitely paying critics to praise this shit right?

Post his slippers

>the pleasure of being lightsaber'd inside

>whoopie cushion
Well look at Mr. Moneybags ova here. I use me a $0.49 FART BAG for my joke-havin’

What's the timeframe between TFA and TLJ? How did Kylo go from getting his ass kicked by MaRey Sue to owning his mentor so quickly?

>andifa leftie soylatte bedbug

>my sides .jpg

impressive choreography

OHOUOUOU
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
agirlwithwinter.tumblr.com/post/168508585959/as-requested-this-scene-happened-in-the-throne

OH NO NO NO NO

Did his blade pass through the lightsaber? If so, how does Kylo even block them?

Why no webm's of Superleia?

Just turn off your brain and enjoy the fucking movie.

Savin' the best for last...

Because it doesn't actually happen

Boy I hope so.

>AND KILLS HIS TRUE ENEMY
HOLY SHIT OH MY FUCKING GOD
THIS IS SO FUCKING RETARDED HOLY SHIT HOW DID THEY EVER GET AWAY WITH THIS

Why are they killing the main villain when they are only 2 films into the new trilogy?

>I SEE HIM TURNING THE LIGHTSABER TO STRIKE TRUE
This has to be the cringiest line in all of Star Wars. Nothing Jar-Jar ever said even comes close.

Because Johnson is a hack

I'm neutral on this Star Wars shit but these scenes are horrible.

This is the moment where I wished Star Wars was really gory like a saw film or something

>AND KILLS HIS TRUE ENEMY
AHAHAHAHAHAHA OH OH OH NONONONO PFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck, really? damn.

Do you guys actually not "get it"? I hated it at first but I'm okay with it after like two seconds of thought.
Snoke is directly reading Kylo Ren's thoughts. Kylo Ren is thinking "I am going to turn the lightsaber. I am going to ignite the lightsaber to kill my true enemy"
Mite B cool

It fucking happened you porg and it was fucking horrible. Weirdly enough, someone didn't make a webm out of that shitfest yet.

Why are people mad about this? The same shit happened with Count Dooku in the prequels. They introduced him as some vague badass evil jedi and the next movie he gets butffucked by Anakin literally in the first scene.

>it took you two seconds of thought to understand it
You can tell it's happening before it even happens. It's predictable as shit. You're the retard here.

Perhaps people had higher misplaced expectations for this over the goddamned prequels.

it's predictable as shit because you heard this was the case beforehand, buddyboy

>You're the retard here.
Thanks, I'll keep that one in mind.

If you can't tell by "turning the lightsaber to strike true" RIGHT AFTER IT SHOWS THE LIGHTSABER TURNING
then you are the brainlet

SOMETHING ITCHES IN MY SIDES

What retard didn't know Dooku was just a pawn

because count dooku was an underling and a pawn of the main antagonist?

aren't Force users quasi psychic? especially powerful ones? shoulden't he have detected murderous intent immediately? seems like one of the type that would have a sixth sense like Yoda, instead he dies like an absolute retard ruining the character, wow such good writing

You know the genius of it? They don't even have to pay them. The LA Times thing scared them all enough that they know they won't get free Star Wars merch if they don't review it well.

that's rey doing it, retard. it's to up the tension.

kyle ren hid his intentions just like palpatine but easier because kyle ren is like the best dark side user ever the most powerful sheev is count dooku in comparison famalam

T. Disney Exec

Can't wait to see reviews of the brainless bugmen claiming that they were literally shaking with excitement and surprise when this happened

you're just a fucking idiot, ain't my fault. it's okay, you misunderstood what was going on.

So does snoke have force powers or is it headology?

>you

yikes

I understood that reference ;)

some retard that snoke when knowing his thought was kill true enemy meaning its not rey thats helpless on the floor

WTF. Does snoke have an erection?

>I'll stab the ground, that's a good move

>and it's said he was so embarrassed by his misread of the scene that he's still posting brainlet wojaks to this day

Holy shit, he’s literally palpatine 2.0 but without Ian’s scenery chewing fun acting. Bravo Disney, bravo Looper man.

I clapped

lmao its real

Christ

My problem outside of the obvious jobbing of Snoke, is why didn't jedi and sith do that before? You know, remote control of a lightsaber. They do in the games, but not in the movies.

Because he's not the main villain, it's a big bait-and-switch. Kylo's the big bad now.

>Top Ten Pranks that went seriously wrong!

Jesus christ, it's fucking pathetic how they have to spell out the scene to you. This feels more like a Dora the Explorer episode than a fucking movie.

ARGHH.... SAVE ME, SHEEV!!

dooku at least defeated anakin and obi wan and he stood his ground to yoda, he did things

NO OH OH OH OH

>its another Sup Forums pretends they are superior to star wars and hate it because normies like it yet will still go and see it

if you've seen ANY star wars films, you're a fucking loser

That's a cool trick

>Darth Maul
Killed Qui Gon
>Dooku
Wasted Obi Wan and Anakin in first encounter, got tricked and killed in their second one which he also could've won, but went into it with no intent to kill Anakin
>Grievous
Shit in the movie, but supposedly a fucking boss who could defeat almost any Jedi
>Vader
BTFO Luke in first encounter, established threat throughout all the movies
>Sheev
BTFO everyone and lost because Vader had enough of his shit

So Snoke is literally as competent as Grievous, a side villain.

Fucking pathetic.

Hahahaha. The part where Kylo jabs his lightsaber into the ground is stupid and pointless, but the part where the gaurd needlessy hits it with his sword and scoots on by is fucking priceless.

Its newfag's way to avoid an argument
pretty leddit if you ask me

555 here, respect my trips, you lesser dubs being.

nice singles cunt

I know this is the one of the worst memes ever but I fucking laugh

>holes in each wrist
>pierced in the side
Just like Christ. Pottery.

That's the most nonsensical and sloppy action scene I've ever seen.

I mean, why. Why is anything in this scene happening. Why thrust the laser sword into the ground. Why does the other guy decide to whack it. Why does the other guys laser sword go right through it.

What a complete trainwreck.

its like four hours later

This scene is literally incoherent nonsense.

Bad dialogue. Why is it happening. What are the motivations. How can Snoke be defeated by the old viet cong laser trap trick.

I just don't understand it even a little bit from a screenwriting perspective.

That's not how thoughts work. I don't think "I'm going to put on the kettle, I'm going to grab a mug, I'm going to get a teabag" etc. It's implicit on some lower level than thought.
If Snoke can feeeeeel his intentions and things then Kylo thinking his intentions directly like that would be a huge red flag, and his thinking about not thinking about how he was going to kill Snoke, would be obvious.

we needed fucking barnes to shoot the vc!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=tlLSqeVA_no

>HIS TRUE ENEMY
how obvious can they fucking get