AHHHHHHH SAVE ME REY!!!

>AHHHHHHH SAVE ME REY!!!

agirlwithwinter.tumblr.com/post/168508585959/as-requested-this-scene-happened-in-the-throne

>REY PLEASEEEEEEEEE HE HAS A LIGHTSABER HELPPPPPPP

AHHHH DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE SAVE ME FROM THIS UNMITIGATED SHITSHOW

OPTIMUS PLEASE NOOOOOO

Was getting sabered part of his plan?

jesus christ how do you fuck up a billion dollar money machine so quickly after buying it

It's settled. Pennywise is the only interesting villain of the year. I know we like to trash Stephen King but the full power of capeshit and Star Wars can't beat his crazy mind.

looks like shit but with the footage it at least makes a tiny little bit of sense why he couldnt sense it

>movie sets up big bad
>second in command kills him before he does anything to become villain
Actually one of the worst cliches in all of movies, having a guy at the top and actually confronting him isn't a bad thing. The only time this was good was in Chronos and that's cause it was Ron Pearlman going apeshit. Now the Star Wars trilogy has lost all steam at 2 and has nowhere to fucking go outside of more prodding an impotent Kylo.

Jesus, shit writing aside, direction is literally garbage

Pennywise was the worst part of the new It. Least scary movie monster in recent years.

AAHHHHHHHHHH SAAAAAAAAVE MEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

so do they tell anything about his motivation or background or do they just kill him off

Movies are the tip of the iceberg.
You can't possibly hope for movies to make you billions after prequels failure.
They'll milk that shit via toys, cartoons, games etc.

Imagine if they were only allowed to make a sequel trilogy. No spin offs. No other trilogies. Just 3 final movies. Would they actually TRY then?

he is evil (white) male, what else is there to know?

quad of falsehood
any decent to mediocre sw can ake more than a bil
its fucking sw

the movies are what generate interest though, if the movies are shit and boring it will reflect on the merchandise

at least this clip wasnt recorded in australia

Man. How hard is it to make a good Star Wars movie?

>hmmm yes I see it now
>kylo takes a light saber
>he is planning on striking down his true enemy
>his true enemy appears as..
>a skinny, frail old being...wearing a gold
>...wait a sec-

>12 movies
>3 good ones
not very easy id say

behold! the ESB killer!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lets go

So hilarious.
First off, the dumb faggots on Sup Forums who consider these films to be failures are living in a dream world.
Secondly, every spoiler I have heard so far -- every one -- sounds awful. But when I see the actual clip from the film that goes with the spoiler, it looks totally fine.

no mom no

>those comments
>"i'm so proud of him! i'm such a nerd lol!"
Gentlemen, it has been a privilege shitposting with you tonight.

That expression manages to convey actual pain and makes me feel genuinely sorry for poor Snoke :(

coooome on rape clown

>no motivation
>no backstory
>no character
>dies
Is this the best villain ever written?

It's literally the Emeror scene all over again, she's brought to Snoke to join and she tries to turn Ben over to her side. Except this time instead of having them fight for his pleasure he just lets her stand there and let's Ben get a free shot in.

mummy

*FREEZE FRAME*

"Yup, that's me Alright. Bet you're wondering how I got in this mess, Well, it all began..."

This is the exact same shit they've been pulling in the marvel TV shows

how did this guy become leader of the empire 2.0 anyways? He's not very good at the force

RAPE CLOWN

Help help the supreme leader had fallen!

Of force

Be quiet.

mommy

>Pennywise is the only interesting villain of the year
>le jumpscare man who lets the kids run away xD
He was shit.

affirmative action

The whole fucking movie is a Reylo fanfic with some cool fightscenes, wait for Camrip if you want to see this dumpster fire bros

>Luke throws away Anakin's lightsaber calling it a laser sword and mocks the force saying it's the power to make things float. He doesn't give a shit about the force or the jedi
>Luke tried to murder Kylo when he was young, because he sensed evil in him
>When Rey tries to leave Ahch-To, Luke tries to stop her, they fight and Rey kicks his ass and forces him to surrender
>Kylo betrays Snoke and kills him before Snoke is given any backstory or motivation
>Snoke created a force link between Kylo and Rey, so they can speak to each other from any point in the galaxy, they can also see and feel what the other sees/feels
>Ackbar dies
>Leia gets blasted out of her ship and she starts freezing, but she uses the force to unfreeze herself and survive in the vacuum of space. She then flies around like superman
>Yoda's ghost says that Rey is the only hope in the galaxy because she's much stronger than Luke and has much more knowledge too (she read all the sacred scrolls of the jedi and know the ancient story of the jedi better than luke)
>Luke uses a force projection to fight Kylo, but runs out of force mana and dies from exhaustion

holy fuck i just noticed the lightsaber

>Well, I have no fucking idea when it all began because they forgot to write me a backstory.