“F-fuck d-Disney I’m not seeing TLJ in theatres!!”

“F-fuck d-Disney I’m not seeing TLJ in theatres!!”
>takes up boycotting with a board filled with social rejects
>thinks he'll make any impact being a literal number in the hundreds of millions who won't see it instead of being a real person who can socially deconstruct the movie with fellow human beings
>implying you even watch other movies in cinemas
>implying you're a demographic worthy of marketing at in the eyes of movie studios
>implying you even go outside
yes user good job you'll show Disney with the hundred max people you interact with about the movie on image boards HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
^literally typed that out btw rate

TLJ will flop. Not even a billion.

>dat damage control
lmao

Jews will scrap for any dime and nickel, to enrich themselves and their stockholders.

Look how many SW threads there are in the catalog now. You think that drumming up discussion works against them?

“F-fuck l-Lucas I’m not seeing TPM in theatres!!”
>takes up boycotting with a board filled with social rejects
>thinks he'll make any impact being a literal number in the hundreds of millions who won't see it instead of being a real person who can socially deconstruct the movie with fellow human beings
>implying you even watch other movies in cinemas
>implying you're a demographic worthy of marketing at in the eyes of movie studios
>implying you even go outside
yes user good job you'll show Lucas with the hundred max people you interact with about the movie on image boards HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
^literally typed that out btw rate

It doesn't matter that it won't make an impact. What matters is that you don't lower yourself to the level of the average anti-art consumerist drone.

I'll go watch it this Saturday with my pals

hello plebbit

I'm boycotting it but i honestly don't make it to have an "impact".
It's just that I'm against the movie and the people working on it and that pre-Disney Star Wars was one of my favorite piece of Media.

I'm not "boycotting" shit. After TFA, I had no further interest in Disney Star Wars. I skipped Rogue One, and I will skip this one.
However while I was disappointed by TFA being shit, I am pleased with Last Jedi being terrible. Sounds hilariously bad with lots of shitpost memes coming up. Thanks Rian.

This. Gonna watch tlj at least 5 times to spite all you br69 virgin bitchbois

DEY DUN LIKE ME STER WURS

>boycotting
has it ever occurred to you that people just aren't interested in seeing this movie you dogfucking sodomite piece of shit?

I'm not boycotting it, I will purchase a matinee ticket for Lady Bird or 3 Billboards or something else that's actually worth supporting financially (and that I've seen already), and then sneak into TLJ just so I can criticize it legitimately.

I'll pirate it and watch it with my family

dumb frogposter

The new blade runner sucked

Then why do you retards keep talking about it?

because its funny you dense motherfucker

The only reason I'm going to see that shit tomorrow is to shitpost here properly and to make some normalfags uncomfortable by seeing a guy alone watching a movie

But I'm not laughing

Keep telling yourself that

>implying current Sup Forums posters even watch movies or tv shows
>implying most aren't here just for the shitty memes and (relative) lack of moderation

its called dignity

>You'll go watch it anyway

This argument has never worked

>takes up boycotting
not wanting to see a movie is not the same as boycotting
i think your mixing things up here

>fucking faggot posts le ebin bait thread
>retards reply in droves
i mean really how could anyone pass up those free (you)'s, smarten up Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a place to shitpost nigga

>defending disney and nu-wars
why?

>This argument has never worked
because it's
>not an argument

>20+ threads hourly with the same memes, complaining about Jews and SJW's and "LUKE DIES"
>funny

dude calm down. I understand that you enjoy nu-Star Wars but a lot of people do not. Just take it like a man and ignore it. You even need an extension to hide threads.

why do nu-males think not seeing a shitty movie is "boycotting" like its some faggy political statement

because they've been conditioned to do so, if you aren't with them, you're against them