youtube.com/watch?v=4A3efBsYlRg
youtube.com/watch?v=nQOw2-7JChM
youtube.com/watch?v=C57GB7FPIB8
youtube.com/watch?v=U19GqBtQA4I
youtube.com/watch?v=Ancwu_9KFTk
youtube.com/watch?v=DYlc4T8dxqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where is Steven's Universe

It's like we've regressed back to the 80s' standards of cartoons.

>Hating Uncle Grandpa and Pickle and Peanut

Is Pig Goat Banana Cricket really that bad? Nick Cross is too talented to waste his effort on crap.

this
I don't like them all that much but they are far from the worst
replace them with Nu-PPG and Bee and Puppy Cat or something

>No Wacky World of Tex Avery

Literally the biggest pile of animated shit ever created.

Shouldn't there be more actual bad cartoons?

t.the 2010s are just as bad as the 2000s DeviantART fag

>Uncle Grandpa

But...that's actually decent with old school cartoon throw backs on absurdity and the surreal.

>no Bee and PuppyCat
I can tell what kinda person OP probably is.

Do I fit in now guys?

The only cartoon that sounded familiar was Fanboy and ChumChum. Watched the intro song again.

Holy shit was it was cringe
>bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah

Am I on an autistic kid's DeviantArt page?

No, you're on Sup Forums, but it's really easy to get he two confused.

>hating Uncle Grandpa
>hating Pickle and Peanut
>hating Pig Goat Banana Cricket

My nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=F0tqnRiu6XY
youtube.com/watch?v=utgXR6k-P1s
youtube.com/watch?v=-VhW4sZkPRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4A3efBsYlRg
youtube.com/watch?v=nQOw2-7JChM
youtube.com/watch?v=C57GB7FPIB8

More of a disappointment than being cancer like OP's stuff.

>Tak
Why is that there? That wasn't as bad as the rest on this list. I mean, the 3D is kinda hard on the eyes and the writing/characters aren't "the best" but putting it next to TTGO and Fanboy & ChumChum is kinda harsh.

>still crying about TTG

REMEMBER ME

Why is it "Worst Cartoons Ever" posts are always of stuff from the past decade or so?
Not just on Sup Forums but on all sites it feels like.

I'll watch The Annoying Orange or Fanboy & Chumchum or Pickle & Peanut ANY DAY over stuff like Clutch Cargo.

I'm sure a few of these are truly unwatchable, but to make such a list of terrible shows like this implies that only bad stuff is happening NOW
In some weird nostalgia goggle filled way of saying that the 90s or older did no wrong.

Credit where credit is due, OP

Ben 10 and TTG are definitely watchable though, unlike the rest.

>implies that only bad stuff is happening NOW
these bad things that OP has shown are the only ones happening right now.

clutch cargo is dead and gone

>UGIDF

The show is complete shit because it abandons the original premise to become a bastardization of itself as soon as it ascends from pilot to full series, and then halfway through abandons the premise entirely to focus on the character's antics.
When I first saw the Uncle Grandpa pilot I really liked it, because it was about this weird guy who was the entire world's uncle and grandpa who came to help his neices/nephews/grandchildren whenever they had a problem. He tries, and an outlandish scenario occurs only for this scenario being what needed to happen so the kid could learn his/her lesson. Then, UG cleans up the mess and heads off to help the next kid.
In the new show, he barely helps the kids, sometimes making matters completely worse for them all the while acting like an asshole who thinks he's completely right. Then, it only gets worse once he stops ever helping kids anymore.

Despite it's flaws it's not the worst. TTG shouldn't really be on here. This thread is for cartoons that don't even into cartoons.

There is no cartoon by that name.

>This entire list is just shit Mr Enter and Phantom Strider get pissy about
You should feel ashamed of yourself OP

Again though, outside of Ben 10 and TTG they're entirely correct.

>no MegaBabies
>no My Life Me
>no Girl Stuff Boy Stuff

Pic unrelated, there are some good cartoons on it (like the Wayne Gretzky one. He was huge in the '90s.)

>Pickle and Peanut
>Uncle Grandpa
>Pig Goat Banana Cricket
>Secret Mountain Fort Awesome
>Bad
Eat shit, they're nowhere as bad as you shits make them out to be.

My Life Me is So Bad, It's Good. It doesn't belong here.
Dunno about the others.

Before people get upset, cartoons that don't belong on that list:
>Gene Deitch Tom & Jerry (they're not classics but they're fine)
>Marvel Superheroes (it's fine)
>Dick Tracy Show (it's fine)
>The Beatles
>Super Globetrotters
>Popeye and Son
>Pro-Stars
>3 Friends and Jerry (arguably)
>Angela Anaconda (I know Sup Forums hates it but there's nothing wrong with it)
>Loonatics Unleashed (it's not great but it's fine)
>Mary-Kate & Ashley in Action

>Shitting on HB Godzilla
Fuck whoever made this list

>Loonatics Unleashed (it's not great but it's fine)
This show was so fucking weird. Occasionally a supervillain not based on any old Loony Toons character would show up and I'd stay watching just trying to figure out who the fuck it was.
And somehow the Green Loontern never showed up either.

Well, TTGO has fetish fuel at least.

It's autism, then.

Where's TMNT 1987?

PGBC is good though

>Hating Uncle Grandpa and Pickle and Peanut and Banana Cricket

Too much if you ask me.

>Too much
You monster!

Hammerman is legitimately one of the worst fucking Saturday morning series ever made. How anyone looked at the episodes they had and thought "Yup, that's ready to air" is beyond me.

>no Bad Dog
youtube.com/watch?v=U19GqBtQA4I

Saying UG, TTG, PGBC, and Pickle and Peanut are shit is fucking tragic. Just because they're silly doesn't mean they suck.

>Shitting on Kappa Mikey
>Putting it on the same level as Butt-Ugly Martians

Yeah let's ignore all the bubbly man ass fetish TTG pushes.
Focus on the girl stuff.

>nuBen
>No nuPPG
Bait

Do you see how shit these kind of threads are? People either can't help but be biased and overreact to things they don't like or they are just shit-brained shit-posters.

Uncle Grandpa isn't even terrible, and definitely not one of the worst cartoons ever made. The Ben 10 reboot is the same.

You kids just can't be trusted to be sensible and not shit-spewing faggots at all.

Season 1 & 2 are good, everything went downhill from there.
I'm still mad at sugar, the show its supposed to be like a son to her, she basically searched for a babysitter on Craigslist without even asking for references.

Was Problem Solverz a surrealist prank on the network? All the other shows are shitty but competently executed. Poor framing, minor sound mixing problems and what have you are their worst offenses. But problem Solverz? I can't even read the logo, or distinguish the characters from the background. It's like the worst kind of amateur. Not like I would want to see some of the ugliest characters ever created, with comically childish personalities.

It's like the Freddy Got Fingered of cartoons, but with the editing of Birdemic. I feel like it's shitty on purpose, at the expense of the network and the poor viewers.

>Fanboy and Chumchum
Fanboy and Chumchum is KINO as fuck in its own subtle way.

get the fuck out Avatar GT

Nearly every show on Cartoon Network does that at some point.

Korra is awful, but it's not on the same level as a lot of this garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ancwu_9KFTk

>PGBC
>UG
>P&P

>Bad

>Stil, didn't included SU and nuPPG

Put Steven Universe up there.

You forgot about Camp Lazlo, Johnny Test, Mega Babies, Adult Party Cartoon, PPG Reboot, Squirrel Boy, and My Gym Partner's a Monkey

>Camp Lazlo
hey fuck you

Popeye and Son was shit

>Let's have the man who single-handedly revived the spinach industry with his superpowers have a son who despises it!
No wonder that fuck got aborted from canon.

Some of these look pretty awful, but are they really worse than Angela Anaconda?

Why hate on Kappa Mikey? Replace it with the nutshack or something.

Paddy the Pelican and Clutch Cargo beat out everything.

>Fanboy and Chumchum is KINO as fuck in its own subtle way.

I imagine that everyone goes into that hoping to make their dream but over time the corporate bullshit destroys any hope and love for the project.

Where is Ed, Edd n Eddy?

You forgot rick and morty

Uncle Grandpa and Pickle and Peanut aren't that bad honestly.

They aren't great mind you but the hatred is unwarranted and those who do are usually people who've never bothered to even see a single episode of the show and judge it purely by the cover.

No one has mentioned THIS abomination yet

youtube.com/watch?v=DYlc4T8dxqA

No, she just sucks at directing, she is too permissive, that fucked the style of the show and some relationships of characters, because a boarders did what they wanted

She also picked the storyboard era from tumblr and other people on Internet, even when she was given a good team of boarders for season 1.

Remove Total drama , which is mostly just mediocrity incarnate, and add Allen Gregory.

I used too believe Clutch Cargo was the worst cartoon I've ever seen but my god, this just may rival it.

underrated post. this user made a compilation of shit so vile it can melt brains just by remembering.

>Annoying Orange was once a popular internet thing that actually happened and actually got a show on Cartoon Network
I tried so hard to forget

TTG is fun, not bad.

but Uncle G and PGBC are the shit.

>You kids just can't be trusted to be sensible and not shit-spewing faggots at all.

Do you have any idea of where you are?

>no My Life Me
>no The Nutshack

I thought this was gonna be a bait thread, but I actually agree.
Huh.

what a cowinkiydink
all the shows lack waifus and "lore".
typical Sup Forums

Its the paper rad style. They intentionally use primary colors, no drawing tablets, and no pen pressure to give off that old "90s GeoCities, AOL, and SNES" aesthetic. Think early flash internet, like back when Newgrounds didn't have a portal. Go search "P-Unit" or "Paper Rad Beck Music Video" on youtube.

All in all, its an adult swim show that made it on CN. It wasn't that bad either, once you get accustomed to the style.

>Uncle Grandpa
Kill yourself, retard. The show is actually pretty good.

Breadwinners was alright, Uncle Grandpa wasnt so bad

this was legit fucking disastrous, shitty Family Guy ripoff and thats saying a lot

what was tak and the power of jewjew even about? all I remember about it was the video games

pretty good list

grandpa fags need not apply

fuck that moose smegma. Ugly Americans died for this?
it was average but it had Dr Davenport, Brock Samson, The Brain, and Saya Otonashi in a comedy.

>Kappa Mikey

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I know why you really like My Life Me, user. You're fucking disgusting.

Coconut Fred's FSI was mediocre, but not that bad. It was dumb for sure, but it was trying to rip off Spongebob so that was expected.

Teen Titan's Go! isn't that bad either, it's a total waste of the characters and properties involved but if it was a new IP people wouldn't hate on it, it would be a generic decent cartoon.

I haven't seen the new Ben 10 but I'm terrified just thinking of all the reboots it's gone through.

WHY THE FUCK IS TOTAL DRAMA ON THIS LIST.

Seriously that show was ok. As a parody of reality TV it did a really good job, and when they shoehorned in musicals in one of the later seasons they actually had a few decent songs.

awesome additions but now I'm mad remembering those

YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB OP

Kek, total drama island. I don't remember the show much, but it was my first jerk off. I saw a youtube clip where someone put tits on the scene where a chick loses her bra, and that was it.

this is how Sup Forums users are formed.

Because it was absolutely terrible, I don't understand how anyone could watch that drivel.

And I actually kinda sorta like TTG.

I still don't know who was the target audience for this shit.