HE LIKED IT

youtube.com/watch?v=EwIe8nLwZMY

"beautifully made" he never said he liked it

They got to him lads.

Fuck that guy

TLJ is more original than TFA, and TFA's lack of originality was Lucas' main complaint about it.

>hey george remember to praise the new movie or the deal's off and we take your billions back

They make him say these things you know. They learned that mistake after 7 when he started going REEE THIS IS JUST MY MOVIE AGAIN THE UNCREATIVE PLEBS.

Because it's as bad as the prequels

I just took a shit in my toilet that was beautifully made. You all should come and watch it for 2 hours.

THIS

Because Disney kept an eye on him. Last time Lucas said he sold his children to white slavers a few days before TFA's wide release

That was hilarious.

at least the prequels had memes

I SOLD IT TO THE... WHITE SLAVERS

Easy to say when you have a gun pointed at you.

It's bullshit, they got one woman who work with him to say he said it was "beautifully made" which is just him trying to say something positive out of it. Plus he didn't even bother showing up at any premiere.

can't stop staring at his neck flab, what happened to his neck?

It's almost as if he has shitloads of Disney stock and will lose money if he says the movie is shit...

George Lucas isn't a kike. He doesn't need to stockpile billions $ for no reason.

>He doesn't need to stockpile billions $ for no reason.
Um...

Dude he would be a total fool to give away money he's entitled to to kikes. However he doesn't care if these movies aren't maximizing profit otherwise he would be touring these premiere and hyping up manchildren like a kike would do. Harrison Ford comes to mind.

If he said anything negative the mouse would have him killed

He donated most of that to charity you know.

That's nice but I'm just pointing out the factual inaccuracy of the previous user's post.

if only the simpsons had taken their own advice

b-but Sup Forums told me RLM invented hating the shitquels

You need to familiarize yiurself with the phrase "damning with faint praise." "Competently made" isn't exactly a glowing endorsement.