Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/william-edward-atchison-fuckyou.37309/#post-2846317
medicaldaily.com/do-hoppy-beers-cause-man-boobs-higher-estrogen-levels-and-brewers-droop-339404
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No!

Where is the black cock at?

>Russian landscape outside
>sedentary lifestyle
>children's flicks
>garbage food

I'm so happy I'm not you.

Reddit weather

>harry potter

R E D D I T W E A T H E R

waiting for it

Excellent day, especially if you listen to Perfect Day by Lou Reed first and watch Trainspotting

something something dullest inert spielberg no steven king atlas shrugged

No!

>pizza
Filth.

>having only pepperoni as the sole topping

disgusting.

all good choices, except the Californian wine

Can't be basement. If you don't know ( see ) what is outside you won't appreciated inside so much.

Funny in a sad way.

i like lodi red zinfandel's. I can't help it. Im enjoying them whilst I can,,,,before the vines get burned down

nice cold weather, terrible room, dull movie, I hope it's a keto pizza

IT'S

Fucking good looking pizza desu

>pizza
>garbage food

Picture Sup Forums. Squalid of mind, contemptuous. Ready for that all-consuming epiphany that will justify so many years of iniquity.

In Sup Forums's grasp is a slice of 20$ margarita style personal pizza. The crust is like cardboard, the sauce weak and insubstantial. Sup Forums makes a half-hearted quip to himself about gabagool, and continues perusing a list of films on--you guessed it---Sup Forums itself.

"Shit taste." Sup Forums mutters through crust. "Reddit weather..." Sup Forums gurgles.

Perhaps it was a lack of strong male role models. Perhaps it was just being born awkward and blaming and unwilling to shift gears on life. Perhaps Sup Forums is one of those odious anuses who managed to crap out a few kids and relates to the world solely in this capacity--as if one deserves respect for the simple fucking fact of sticking by your godforsaken, idiot children.

Perhaps there's hope for Sup Forums, as a whole. There are spots of light, pockets of self reflection, but if the tepid and ultimately mediocre displays of miscegenation at work in the '6 year Bane-iversary' thread are anything to go by, Sup Forums is already long gone. We haven't even been talking about Sup Forums, it turns out. Just some wandering vagrant hoping to prophet from the ruins of a once-fervent subculture.

What I'm trying to tell you, is that I could probably beat you up because I grew up in an extraordinarily vicious environment. And whenever I see some entitled, stupid faggot post, I smile a little, no teeth, just a grimace really and I think "Weak. You're so weak." And you don't even know it, weakness spills out of your mouth and through your fingertips like chunky bile, tangible and undesirable. Weak. You are weak. You are here and you are weak.

For me, it has to be this

How do I drink wine without Sup Forums and MPCdotcom and Sam Hyde calling me a soyboy?

>that wine
nope

you stop getting so defensive over it like soyboys do

oh wait

all of my comfy movie nights usually end with me getting way too drunk, stop paying attention to the movie, and shitposting on Sup Forums

im not getting defensive i just want to enjoy nice things without being called a soyboy
calle

You're a fucking retard you know that. Please leave and never come back

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

What's the Sup Forums weather?

Who the fuck is cuckboy in Harry Potter? I dont remember him at all.

Weather doesnt matter when you never leave your room.

hot and sticky, like my balls

A real perfect day would be extermination of the jew

Must suck 2 b u

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Drumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

Looks like we have an edgyboi over here. Please don't shoot up your school. Just kill yourself or go after a politician or something.

what is some Sup Forums weather

Clear skies

t. reddit

I couldn't think of anything less perfect than spending the day holed up watching easily one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Perfect day: any opiate, any benzo, rum and coke and anime. weather: snowing.

>being a male
>drinking wine

S O Y

Hello redit

:)
cuck

Reminder that you're a pathetic weak faggot and everyone will laugh at you for all of eternity.

Whos the kiddo on the left? What is this referencing?

t. reddit

BIG DAY FOR YOU

Some 21 year old edgy loser who attempted to shoot up a high school. He ended up getting caught taking a shit in the bathroom and getting cucked by a couch barricade. The worm then killed himself realizing that he failed at failing. He was also a big Sam Hyde fan. Hmm.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

FUCKING CLASSIC BRO

LE BAINES MAN OF HUGE PHYSIQUE

CIA? HARRENHALL IS OFF THE TABLE

SAVE ME SHANSHAAAAA

t. reddit

What's Reddit?

>y-your reddit! REDDIT! REDDIT REDDIT!
Go neck yourself, worm. Columbine is gay and so are you.

Is there a link to this on the news somewhere

>No snow
>no home theater
>no 4k
>unhealthy
fuck you manchild
this is Sup Forums; at least be drinking a FF Coppola wine

Wine is masculine and has healthy phytochemicals faggot. Beer is liquid estrogen.

It happened a few days ago in Arizona. He was a Kiwifarms member too.

>Beer is liquid estrogen
Perhaps the American piss

t. reddit

im not finding anything on DDG, my man

but MPCdotcom and Sam Hyde and Sup Forums will consider me a soyboy if i drink it

Drinking wine will have negative effects on your observational skills when dissecting Dekalog, I'd switch the wine to rooibos tea.

>Drinking bottem shelf wine.

kiwifarms.net/threads/william-edward-atchison-fuckyou.37309/#post-2846317

dead meme

beer turns you into a high e faggot, not wine

based whateveryouareposter

Good, but mine is better

>no pineapple on the pizza

Nothing beats a crisp Sunday morning in spring with LOTR on and some comfy pizza

thenx

t. reddit

>club crackers, summer sausage AND sharp cheddar
Fellow patrician

>frozen pizza
>not garbage food
pick on amerifat

Leave, hothead.

kys reddit

Enjoying your bitch tits, beer queer?

And alcohol

I prefer some triscuits, salame, and gouda myself

Someone hasn’t tried Digiorno

>DUDE XANAX XD LMAO
how does it feel having only 3 braincells left?

>tfw open a nice bottle of wine just as I started watching Starship Troopers and wanted to pair it with some nice grilled tuna
>tfw couldn't control myself and finish the bottle in 15 minutes

That would be pretty good too.

I sure do like morphine

You tell me projector.

You forgot snuggling with your qtp2t girlfriend.

Came for this.

>ywn be 10 years old again sitting on the floor, eating digiorno and playing sega genesis games on a summer day while the soft, warm light from the window shines on you.

You only get a 6/10 for trying too hard

xanax is such a worthless drug, all it does is make you fall asleep.

Wine tastes good, is made from fruit, and will help strengthen your arteries. Beer tastes like cat piss, is made from ground up wheat not fit to eat, and gives you hundreds of empty calories when you drink enough to get even tipsy.

Why do you care?

>He's not wrong
medicaldaily.com/do-hoppy-beers-cause-man-boobs-higher-estrogen-levels-and-brewers-droop-339404
Its form the craft IPA stuff that soy boys like

All this does is prove how diverse the Jewish gene pool is. Hebrew tribe theory discarded