/robb/

daily reminder that Robb was based and there's literally nothing you can say to convince me otherwise

His wife was probably one of the worse changes I can think of that the show made.

Robb did nothing wrong

yeah in terms of ways they deviated from the books from the first three seasons that was probably the biggest change

Fucking the whole war up just because he fell in love with some 6/10 isn't great. Still my favourite character, though.

Yeah well you get the impression GRRM was going somewhere with the westerlings until he either forgot about them or they show back up in these 2 books we will never see written.
Robb was a good lad and good commander but fared poorly with managing all these feudal lords and alliances under his command which is sometimes more important than battles, as Tywin understood.

>hey I have an alliance with this dude but let me marry this foreigner in the middle of the war
>My side is running out of men, let me behead this major feudal lord because he disobeyed me

Only showfags hate Robb. Book Robb is honorable as fuck. The spitting image of his father who dies because he put another's honor before his. Women can't understand him.

>The spitting image of his father
>auburn Tully hair
Shut the hell up, you fucking retard.

>The King Who Lost the North

>he thinks I was talking about facial features
Read the book showfag. When Cat looks at Robb all she can see is Ned. He had the icy character of Northerners.

>let me ignore and displease the clearly unconditionally loyal and empathetic Roose Bolton who also has the most skilled soldiers and hunters (spy assassins)

bridge>slag

Honor is the whole fucking problem, they make it abundantly clear that that was GRRM's point.

he's not going to die. i know it.

COULDN'T EVEN SURVIVE HIS OWN WEDDING, WHAT A BOOOOOORRRRRE

My Kang now and always. Fuck D&D

Fuck that roastie. Robb did nothing wrong.

I was really bothered by Stannis chocking Melisandre. Stannis was never violent towards women - or anyone, in fact - in the books. This was one of the early signs that they're making him into a villain.
That, and changing the reason behind burning Alester Florent from "he's traitor" to "hurr durr he's a heretic, and I'm a zealot".

>they show back up in these 2 books we will never see written.
Jeyne Westerling was confirmed by GRRM to be in the prologue to TWOW. She isn’t the POV but she’s in it.
It’s a shame we will never get to read it.

Wrong in the books and in the show

The popular opinion is that PoV will be Illyn Payne, right?

I have heard that theory before yeah

You're making cute Roslin sad.

Attack! ATTAAAAACK!

What an ugly bitch.
Hot.

Robb did nothing wrong,

>6/10
>implying

>implying that that disgusting thing is cute

If thats true, I wonder who will do him in. Let's see, when is the last place we see him? With Jaime in the Riverlands?

Yes, but Jaime already left him behind.

Yeah, so it may not be Stoneheart that hangs him. I just can't think of anyone else in the area that would want him dead. Maybe he goes after Jaime and Brienne and runs into the BWB.

Robbs dead.

That fleece cape.