Board for people to discuss movies

>Board for people to discuss movies
>Can judge a movie based on cherrypicked 240p extracts captured with an iphone
What's the point of this board?

Yes, I'm sure it's actually really emotional when Luke dodges Kylo's lightsaber like he's Neo in the Matrix. Or when Snoke can't sense a lightsaber being turned on him despite being shown to be incredibly strong in the Force. Or seeing Leia fly like fucking Superman through space. You just need to see it in high quality that's all!

fpbp
disneyshill op btfo

>>Can judge a movie based on cherrypicked 240p extracts captured with an iphone
Damn right. Were's that good at this.

I never said the film was good. I'm saying discussion is impossible, and the fact that you're projecting like this only proves my point.

tell your higher ups to buy apple next and they can block this shit getting uploaded

Why did Luke swing down a bright as fuck, humming lightsaber down on a sleeping teenager? Why not hug him or something and ignite the blade in his chest like Kylo did to Han?

Why would Yoda destroy ancieny force texts with lightning instead of bring lighting down on top of an unwitting Kylo/Hux?

If Luke could astral project, wherr was he when Han needed him most? Surely hes connected to the force and knows exactly whats going on?

>Why did Luke swing down a bright as fuck, humming lightsaber down on a sleeping teenager? Why not hug him or something and ignite the blade in his chest like Kylo did to Han?
He says it, he couldn't control himself and his instinctive reaction when discovering the dark side of Kylo was to activate his lightsaber, like a defense mechanism. He didn't swing the lightsaber, that's Kylo's version. He was actually about the turn it off when Kylo woke up and saw him. It's Kylo who attacked him first.

>Why would Yoda destroy ancieny force texts with lightning instead of bring lighting down on top of an unwitting Kylo/Hux?
I have no idea, this scene was garbage and the only reason it's here was Yoda fanservice. It actually shits on a lo of content from the OT for no reason than comic relief.

>If Luke could astral project, wherr was he when Han needed him most? Surely hes connected to the force and knows exactly whats going on?
Luke disconnected with the force, Rey gave him hope and the will to connect again with the force. The astral project (and most of the last scenes) were disappointing, it could've been great but they ruined it.

.2 Disneyland dollars have been deposited in your mouseketeer account

fuck off you disney shill

But you aren't even good a spelling or sentence structure.

Go fuck you're self.

So this is how you fags defend themselves? With ad hominem shit?
Is it so impossible to believe someone actually wants to discuss the movie based on the actual movie and not on some crappy webms?

Holy shit I don't even want to praise the movie, you retards are the ones making sound like it. You fags have no fucking idea of what you're talking about. So every time when we agree on something about the movie discussion stops soon after because most of people's opinion here is based on fucking NOTHING and it's not fun when I need to write a fucking essay to explain what happens in the movie so we can continue debating a point.

fuck off mouseshill

>caring about cashgrabs
shiggy

Operant conditioning.

I can tell whether or not a movie or video game is good by about 15 seconds of gameplay or a single trailer for the movie.

>Is it so impossible to believe someone actually wants to discuss the movie based on the actual movie and not on some crappy webms?
Yes. It is so impossible to believe someone actually wants to discuss the movie based on the actual movie and not crappy webms.

Ironically I bet you felt really smart saying this.

shills are out in full force (xD) tonight

Unironically I bet you felt really badass saying this.

>His instinctive reaction when discovering the dark side of Kylo was to activate his lightsaber
Wow, the guy who literally gave up fighting Darth Vader now can't even keep himself from trying to kill his teenage nephew with anger problems? BRAVO DISNEY I CLAPPED.