I'm finished

I'm done with Sup Forums. I think I've grown out of it. Everything I used to like here just seems pathetic and and childish now. I find it all so silly now. This truly is a sad pathetic, loathsome place. It has absolutely nothing of value to add to anything, and I'm glad that I'll never return here again. Hopefully more of you guys realise this but I have my doubts that many of you will ever grow out of this. Now for the onslaught of predictable replies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWeKL1k_aJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cya tomorrow

SNEED

>le see you tomorrow meme xD

But seriously OP, good for you.

>stealing someone else's work

Im the guy who originally posted that. Im legit SEETHING and going to quit Sup Forums for a while, this is the 4th pasta Ive started that caught on on this site (whether Sup Forums or Sup Forums) and JIDF somehow STILL havent found me and hired me for the big bucks, its all fucking worthelss and I hate you all.

bunch of fucking cunts, make up your own reflections on life.

I would say "peace out" but i hope you get in your cars, drive into a tree then fall of a cliff

t. hothead

The amount of people that just went "cya tomorrow" meme spouting proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums.

Bane?

FUCK OFF NORMIE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I grew out of entertainment about a decade ago. I can't remember the last time I intentionally watched something and enjoyed it. Yet I'm still here. I have no idea why.

>I'm glad that I'll never return here again
:^)

It an autism episode.

You're FINISHED, OP! Do you hear me?! YOU WILL NEVER POST HERE AGAIN!

Leaving Sup Forums forever.

>read: I became an orbiting leftist after touching a girl's boob in my first semester of college, and now the television and film board triggers me because they won't stop saying nigger
don't let the door hit you on the way out

Wait, do people actually post here outside of work? Like actually waste their free time here instead of doing literally anything else?

An user leaves and this board will be poorer for it...

Not everything is about Sup Forums. Some things are about things other than Sup Forums

Strange but true

Sneed you tomorrow

>Strange but true
big

If there's something better to do I'd like to hear it

H-haha no!

Commit suicide

Wow. You actually found something. Thanks!

>ME LIEK DA STOR WOR U JUSS CHILDICH

c u tomorow

more like see you 1 hour from now
>OP
>"I'm quitting Sup Forums"
>gets up
>starts walking aimlessly around the house
>realizes he has nothing left in life
>sits back down and gets on Sup Forums

Workout, watch a movie, read a book, play sports, learn an instrument, learn another language, should I continue?

youtube.com/watch?v=uWeKL1k_aJ0

>watch a movie
>play sports
>learn an instrument

pleb shit, do something useful like learn a programing language