Suicide Squad #15 Storytime

Time for SKWAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXhuso4OTG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=ZXhuso4OTG4

>Deadshot follows orders like a good boy but he still has to become PUNISHED Floyd
This is bullshit.

I miss a well written Croc.

This book just does not feel like a >>>SUICIDE

Are you familiar with Ostrander's run, it's not like characters died all the time.

>two people died

and came back.

Forgot to mention that

All according to kekaku

it's one per arc which 2 of 15 issues sounds about right. dunno if how user is counting stuff like Boomerang though.

How long has it been since the last hand was cut off in comics?

im digging the new look for ravan,hopefully he'll stay a while

fuck

fucks sake

well that was fucking shit

well thanks op, its not as much of a kick in the face as batgirl but its not great either

there was that bomb guy in the SS vs JL crossover.

Which was the best written issue in this shitty run and its not even the same writer

user, williams gives you the theme song with the title of each issue. look back and see.

Rekt

Suicide Bump

What's next? The goddamn Batman comes out and says that nobody was actually killed, and it was his keikaku, to keikaku Amanda who thought she was keikaking Rustam, but it was actually a keikaku to recruit new members of Justice League Whoevercares.

BLUE Batman is back?

You are now in the power of STARDUST

>those boobs
Damn, when did she get so stacked?

So who is the biggest keikaku master? Choose one and only one

>stacked

That's the worst drawing of Harley I have ever seen. Flat chested, too.

>first panel

Is that like a rock, paper, scissors sort of thing or...?

It's pissing me off too. I'm just explaining it away as Croc letting loose of his inhibitions in battle and losing control.

I have to say Decosta just because he seems to get into the meme-y keikaku tier. He'd anticipate everything from the start and have had it all planned out from the beginning.

I prefer Waller though.

Wish we could have actually seen this play out instead of having waller stand there like the fat pos that she is and monologue it at us

There's no accounting for katana's wrath (and stupidity)

>people are just weapons and pawns to you aren't they??

I'm so tired of all these characters telling us how cold hearted and badass Amanda Waller is.

They really need to go back to original and z-lister characters who can die or get maimed without being instantly revived, but that will never happen due to movie synergy.

That bottom waller is so fucking ridiculous looking

Priest's Deathstroke. No competition

so that's about the average the ostrander series had
unless you think people die in every issue or something

Yes. I love having some stuff from Future's End actually happen.

Yeah. Originally Crock was quite cunning and "street smart", but later writers mostly made him into mindless beast.

Is it wrong if I am madly in love with Katana?

We already know that Flag is gonna die.

I still don't know if Future's End is canon or not at this point. Harlivyfags would bomb the DC HQs.

Smug profesor X?

So tell me exactly.

What stopped anyone from Killing Amanda Waller right there?

She's a big girl.

No seriously, what stopped people from just letting johnny two swords gutting her?

Especially people like Harley Quinn. Or Deadshot.

I mean Deadshot literally could have been free AND have his daughter, Waller wouldn't have won unless HE shot.

MOMMIES MILKIES! GIVE ME MOMMIES MILKIES!

>Harley
>mommy
No.

its not even the good kind of synergy. They should of just given katana and enchantress the film costumes and left it at that

o... HELL No! Ravan was like one of my favorite squaddies in the Ostrander run. He better return with a cyborg neck or something and eventually gets fulfilled by killing Lord Naga.

Im so close to dropping this thing.

>Ravan was like one of my favorite squaddies in the Ostrander run.
this, the worst part is he did fucking nothing the whole time

Umm Batman just killed someone on this page

Is this being ghost-written by Johns?

You're missing Eiling in that lineup.

I really hate this artist

Better than Timms of the Harley solo desu.

Stardust V The Squad is something I actually would pay money to read.

You dingus that is clearly Grant Morrison

A Full House get about Bane deserves attention.

They gave Harley some kind of "honor"/"teamwork" bullshit.

that cover is fucking hilarious

nah, he's fine

I'm pretty sure they already explained it earlier in the series, this Croc just acts like a monster because everyone expects him to be one and it gives him the edge in battle.

And this was reinforced in the flashback story where we saw Croc as a kid and saw him acting normally.

they still had the brain bombs in them didnt they? Rustam just deactivated them but the bombs were still there, and with Waller alive again there was no way to know if she could have reactived them.