HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADcQ9Zbz2-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Not content with destroying Luke (no, a BADASS fight scene doesn't make anything good), they destroyed Yoda too

>is Jedi
>uses Force Lightning

would somone post a clip so I can know what the fuck you're talking about?

Ghost Yoda uses force lighting to destroy some old jedi scrolls

I think it’s cannon from a book that Luke “invents” a light side version of it after his movies

I legitimately shut my eyes when he appeared on screen, he looked so damn terrible.

jesus, did any other ghosts show up?

>Not even in The Phantom Menace, this bad I looked.

He only destroys the tree, Rey has the Jedi texts. Watch the fucking movie next time.

look at this dood

>"I TROLL U"
-Yoda, 2017

Burning trees I have been
Hungry I am
Mm hm hm

OH NO NO YO DAAAAA

PAGE TURNERS, THEY WERE NOT LOL

>MMMMhm this dude, look at.

youtube.com/watch?v=ADcQ9Zbz2-c
>borrowing props from Jontron

But the books aren't canon anymore

>fuck books

yeah, yoda burned them

HOW DOES 2005 CGI LOOK REALER HAHAHHAHAHA

fuck I miss star wars

hmmm best jedi rey is
suck balls we all do
burn tree i must
to atone for white male sexism

Yoda would totally say this. That stoic 900 year old Jedi Master would surely say "fuck all of the collective wisdom of those who came before us including their mistakes and methods discovered for doing things better than they did...should have had more pictures." Fuck reading, fuck knowledge, let's just rediscover everything and make all the same mistakes.

RotS Yoda was GOAT.

SOOOOOO GUUUUUUD

Yoda literally fucks around constantly during the originals. Prequels are not the basis for his character.

He's got that bil cosby look

He only fucks around when he first meets Luke to test him.

With the content of the prequel trilogy, Yoda in the OT comes off as a blackpilled dude laughing at the demise of civilization

look at the top of his head!!!!

He was doing that to treat Luke's patience. He even straight up says he didn't think he was patient enough in ESB.

>Both superpowerful "unique" YASSSS QWEEN characters
>Both incredibly Mary Sue-ish at first
>Both ended up being easily broken and devastated
>Both brought into a universe/franchise already stablished, both universe already had REAL powerful women
>Both despite being main characters, are usually overshadowed by minor characters or cameos of old characters
>Both destroyed all their previously stablished and lose all links with their ancestors
Why Hollywood feels like creating a new character in an existing universe is the answer? Instead of creating a whole new franchise, Hell even using an old character is preferable (An old avatar, or a previous female Jedi), but they keep pushing to kill any franchise.

>>Both destroyed all their previously stablished and lose all links with their ancestors
I was hoping someone would make a comparison to Korra about this.

new video e:r?