YASSSSS RIAN

>When asked by Yahoo News UK whether the franchise should be more inclusive in its director picks, Johnson responded with an enthusiastic “Hell yes, it’s time!” The Looper director continued: “There are so many incredibly talented female directors, directors of color out there and so many I would love to see play in this universe. Yes please, I would love it to happen.”

avclub.com/hell-yes-rian-johnson-wants-to-see-more-diversity-am-1821267071/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=ciné&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=uaMxWrGgI86DX7fThOAP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck him

He cucks himself out of work. Bigelow is literally the only good female action director and she would never touch SW

>directors of colour

Why doesn't he hand pick 3 of those to direct his Nu Nu Star Wars trilogy?

diversity of thought right?

it would be nice to get a good star wars for a change

>cant give one example

No, diversity of thought is stupid, it must all be approved by the committee and follow the Star Wars approved formula.
But hell yes we need more niglets and feminist directing

I'd like to see more females and minorities in the Disney executives department, they're all kikes.

Bit of a loaded question isn't it

"Would you like to see more diversity?"

"No absolutely not"

Bye bye career

Unfortunately, I don't think that's what he means...

DAS RITE

Give one ONE reason why diversity among directors is bad.

I'll wait.

>were as inclusive as can be
>the best person for the job will always get it regardless of gender or race
Everybody's happy

hes lucky he didn't accidentally say "episode 10 could be directed by a woman" otherwise millions of people would be expecting it to happen (and if it didn't, disney would get shit on)

Diversity for them is only skin deep. Which is extremely ignorant and serves only to fuel Hollywood homogenity.

True diversity is diversity of thought. Get a right-wing person to direct the next Star Wars. That would be a huge break of trend of liberals doing these films. What does the media think of such diversity? Well you can take a guess.

I don't care
They already destroyed star wars.

>caring about a sjw franchise
really?

>so many
SOOOOOO MAAAAAANY

pushing for diversity is 99 times out of 100 a terrible thing. It's an implicit admittance that you are sacrificing quality of candidate for superficial qualities like skin color and orientation, etc.

disney is doing the liberal thing because it makes more $$$$$. they don't actually give a shit.

Race and gender identity has nothing to do with talent.
But there should definitely be less jews in Hollywood.

There aren't any competent 'right wing' directors.

You mean no more Jews directing Star Wars?

>mel gibson hasn't proved to be an at least competent director

There are countless despite Hollywood shunning them. Stop being ignorant you faggot.

>the best person for the job will always get it regardless of gender or race
That's the bullshit white privilege is always cloaked in. It's easy to feign being "colorblind" when your color runs everything in the first place.

could you fucking imagine Star Wars: Episode X directed by Mel Gibson

Name five without looking them up. Wait you can't

Rian is a WB agent sent to sabotage this series, right?

Because big business likes to exploit fags and niggers by saying they are included in stuff and they go see it.

It'd be the first SW film i'd pay to watch in 15 years.

This guy isn't even a soyboy anymore, that's already deep into bugman territory.

(but don't replace me)

True, just like marvel did in comics or studios in videogames. Still, why care?

>right wing directors

>white people
>running Hollywood

Good joke.

robert zemeckis,
harold ramis,
ivan reitman,
peter jackson,
chis nolan

Clint Eastwood
Mel Gibson
John Milius
Lars Von Trier
Zack Snyder

why didnt they just make luke black? they would have treated the character with respect.

Clint Eastwood
Mel Gibson
Zack Snyder
Terence Malick
Michael Bay (13 Hours was good so shut it)

mel gibson
zack snyder
michael bay
clint eastwood
vicent gallo

>the resistance and the new order team up to build starkiller base 2, for the sole purpose of fucking up watto's home planet
>rey's name changed to sugartits

>yfw Sup Forums is literally "Sup Forums likes movies"

This but unironically

Yeah after TDK and TDKR I'd definitely place Nolan as right-wing. Rises is all about a communist uprising that ends in bloodshed due to psychopath leaders.

This film gives us a portrait of the hero as a man reviled. In his fight against the terrorist Joker, Batman has to devise new means of surveillance, push the limits of the law, and accept the hatred of the press and public. If that sounds reminiscent of a certain former president — whose stubborn integrity kept the nation safe and turned the tide of war — don’t mention it to the mainstream media. Our journalists know that good men are often despised by the mob; it just never seems to occur to them that they might be the mob themselves.

— Andrew Klavan is the author of Empire of Lies.

and world peace is ciné what's your point

Sup Forums represents the political views of Sup Forums users. most Sup Forums users go to a variety of boards. it's one website, ya know? it isn't reddit where there's a zillion subreddits, or cripplechan where anyone can make their own board. Sup Forums is a pretty fair representation of the political views of the majority of people who go to Sup Forums. sorry if you don't get that, dumb frogposter

>ciné
wtf is this

We need womyn and coloreds to cram another mouse shaped peg into the star shaped hole! It's really really important for their self esteem!

why is vincent gallo on the list? the movie's not called "the white bunny"

So this .. is the power of right wing directors.. woah...

Kino in french

this lol

google.ca/search?q=ciné&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=uaMxWrGgI86DX7fThOAP

i don't believe you

>being this new.

kino > cine > film > movie > flick

>images.png

They keep saying it but they won't do it because they can't do the job.

i bring gifts

Good post

>implying this isn't an A-tier list
>implying this isn't a B list

So this...is the power...of nu-wars...

isn't most kino in frienh? godard, truffaut, etc
yuk yuk yuk

Bullshit, M. Night would be an awesome choice for Episode IX: 3D

>hurr durr I wan mor peepol of colur an gindur to direkd rater den da mos talindid fur da job

God damn why should race or gender matter, just give it to someone you believe will do the job right.

>not naming your frogs images.png

Not an argument. I accept your concession, now I'll name 5 contemporary well known left wing directors and lets compare their filmography

PTA
Lanthimos
Lars von tier
Villeneuve
Refn
Game over...

>Lars von tier
CLAIMED

didnt jj say the same?
>we need more nigger directors but only after i am done

>you would be a retard to out yourself as right wing in hollywood

Isn't he a literal cuckold who does nothing but make movies about niggers fucking white women?

didnt mean to greentext this

The only movie I can think of that features this is Nymphomaniac where the protagonist is featured getting DPed by blacks and is also portrayed over the course of the five hour film as the worst fucking person in the entire world

this. when will the fucking diversity shit end already

>when will the fucking diversity shit end already
When peak diversity is achieved

Holy shit that movie is really 5 hours long, is it good? I thought it was some fifty shades of grey type of shit

>crops out the date

Looks like it doesn't matter what the date is, the story is always the same

>when will the fucking diversity shit end
Silly user, not until we reach peak diversity! AKA no more white people

White people should really just fuck off the industry tbqh

Manderlay is about Mummy Bryce getting railed by niggers on a plantation. Not going to bother checking the rest of the cuckold's filmography, but he definitely has a pattern

This but unironically.

YASS TURN THAT WHITE (Jewish) INDUSTRY BROWN!

So you never bothered to actually research the screencap you spam everywhere? Good to know you're from Sup Forums.

I bet this guy has such a tiny package you can barely call him a """"""""man"""""""" anyway

>manlet bobblehead soyboys everywhere

what caused this?

What the fuck is even your argument?

I frankly don't give a flying fuck what skin tone or gender the person has who makes anything I enjoy. But they should never be hired solely on the basis of sex or skin color, purely merit.

>The only movie I can think of that features this
Manderlay? Or is this movie banned im Mumerica cos its racist?

I'm just laughing at you.

kys

Lack of war.

Most of you would still watch a Star Wars movie even if a director is a real monkey, Disney know this and does what it wants to win some points

>you're right but ur a stupid racist so lol fuk u
I'm going to beat you up, nigger

Who directs the movies doesn't matter as it's the producers who decide what the movie will be like in the end.

Now I'm laughing harder.

Since when did diversity mean having a bunch of black dudes involved too? I mean you can literally count the number of hispanic and asian guys in the NBA on one hand.

lol ok cuck

PATTY JENKINS FOR EPISODE 9